The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-03-2013, 05:46 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by renauld View Post
I honestly believe Catherine will be one of the greatest assets in the BRF. She has the necessary people skills especially with children to truly make a difference.
You said it .

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 09-04-2013, 11:57 AM
Courtier

It might be a sign she's going to have some visits to her charities in the near future.

Old 09-16-2013, 12:27 PM
Majesty

RoyalKateDebate ‏@RoyalKateDebate 1h
According to Hello, Kate is planning to join a new Scout group in London

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 10-09-2013, 11:58 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess me View Post
Kate Middleton to open Edinburgh arts charity - Edinburgh Evening News

A NEW arts charity is to get the royal seal of approval after it was revealed it will be officially opened by the Duchess of Cambridge.
Scotland’s first branch of charity The Art Room, of which new mum Kate is royal patron, will be based at the Wester Hailes Education Centre (WHEC) from January.
Fantastic. Always look forward to engagements with Catherine and children. They are always magical occasions.
Old 10-09-2013, 09:15 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseroyal View Post
Fantastic. Always look forward to engagements with Catherine and children. They are always magical occasions.
You and me both. Catherine and children is always a wonderful combination. Never fails to make me smile .

Old 11-20-2013, 10:00 AM
Majesty

Place2Be ‏@_Place2Be 50m
Thank you to HRH The Duchess of Cambridge for caring so much about children's mental health & supporting us here today #buildingresilience

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 1h
We've seen more evidence today that Kate's not just a clothes horse but an intelligent, engaged woman determined to make a difference.

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 11-20-2013, 09:18 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Place2Be ‏@_Place2Be 50m
Thank you to HRH The Duchess of Cambridge for caring so much about children's mental health & supporting us here today #buildingresilience

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 1h
We've seen more evidence today that Kate's not just a clothes horse but an intelligent, engaged woman determined to make a difference.
I'm in full agreement with these tweets.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using The Royals Community mobile app

Old 11-21-2013, 04:00 PM
Majesty

Pictures:
Resilience and Emotional Strength in Schools Forum:
HRH The Duchess of Cambridge attended today's schools forum with fantastic and engaging speakers-
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=4b45019e29

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 11-22-2013, 07:02 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Pictures:
Resilience and Emotional Strength in Schools Forum:
HRH The Duchess of Cambridge attended today's schools forum with fantastic and engaging speakers-
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=4b45019e29
Love these photos. Catherine and children is always a magical combination.
Old 02-13-2014, 01:27 PM
Majesty

Picture:
Beautiful Picture of Her Royal Highness at The Portrait Gala 2014-
"Yes, and she's like that all over!"

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 02-14-2014, 05:47 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Picture:
Beautiful Picture of Her Royal Highness at The Portrait Gala 2014-
"Yes, and she's like that all over!"
What a lovely picture ... her happiness is very apparent, and her smile is contagious. Magic!
Old 02-14-2014, 06:50 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by awcblue View Post
What a lovely picture ... her happiness is very apparent, and her smile is contagious. Magic!
I think so too. The kind of happiness and exuberance that she exudes in that picture isn't something that can be taught or pasted on for the sake of looking pleasant. She is a very genuine person and I do think she honestly is enjoying being the Patron of the National Portrait Gallery.

You just have to believe that she's doing this because she wants to and not because she has to.
Old 02-24-2014, 08:55 AM
Majesty

Peter Hunt ‏@BBCPeterHunt 1h
A duchess, a director and a Van Dyck -- part of a @NPGLondon campaign to keep the self portrait in this country. pic.twitter.com/GTrTclQBCx

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 06-23-2014, 08:39 PM
Majesty

Action on Addiction @ActionAddiction · 9h
We are thrilled HRH The Duchess of Cambridge will be seeing the progress of M-PACT Plus on 1 July @_Place2Be @ClarenceHouse #mpactplus

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 06-30-2014, 10:16 AM
Majesty

Richard Palmer @RoyalReporter · 1h
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge attended the annual conference of charity Place2Be today at the Royal Society of Medicine, London.

Richard Palmer @RoyalReporter · 59m
Kate, who's patron of Place2Be, and William were keen to hear more about early intervention to help children with mental health issues.

Place2Be @_Place2Be · 27m
Honoured The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge attended our annual conference to hear about children’s mental health @RoySocMed

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 06-30-2014, 10:25 AM
Heir Apparent

Nice that William came too. Any pictures of this?
Old 07-01-2014, 07:22 AM
Majesty

Kate Middleton LIVE: Updates as Duchess of Cambridge and John Bishop visit school to help addicts' families-
Kate Middleton LIVE: Updates as Duchess of Cambridge and John Bishop visit school to help addicts' families - Mirror Online

Rebecca English @RE_DailyMail · 1h
KP tell me today's visit is a very personal one for Kate, who devised MPACT-Plus which helps kids whose parents have drug & alcohol issues.

Contd.... she has taken a close interest in its progress.

Comic Relief @comicrelief · 27m
The Duchess hears about early support for children, parents and families affected by parental drug & alcohol misuse
https://twitter.com/comicrelief/stat...26360751362049

Duchess of Cambridge looks pretty in pink as she visits London school with John Bishop-
http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/...th-John-Bishop

Clarence House @ClarenceHouse · 9m
HRH gets an update on the MPACT Plus project which addresses needs of children affected by parental substance misuse
https://twitter.com/ClarenceHouse/st...43108078743552

Curly Kate's pretty in pink! Duchess of Cambridge delights her army of flag-waving young fans during charity visit to London school -
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...ity-visit.html

Video:
The Duchess of Cambridge has visited a school in North London today, to see first-hand the work of a project she launched with comedian John Bishop which helps families affected by addiction-
http://news.itnsource.com/?SearchTer...L,%20ISLINGTON

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 07-01-2014, 03:24 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Kate Middleton LIVE: Updates as Duchess of Cambridge and John Bishop visit school to help addicts' families-
Kate Middleton LIVE: Updates as Duchess of Cambridge and John Bishop visit school to help addicts' families - Mirror Online

KP tell me today's visit is a very personal one for Kate, who devised MPACT-Plus which helps kids whose parents have drug & alcohol issues.

The Duchess hears about early support for children, parents and families affected by parental drug & alcohol misuse

Duchess of Cambridge looks pretty in pink as she visits London school with John Bishop-
Kate Middleton is a beauty in pink as she is surrounded by smiling children on school trip | Royal | News | Daily Express

HRH gets an update on the MPACT Plus project which addresses needs of children affected by parental substance misuse

Curly Kate's pretty in pink! Duchess of Cambridge delights her army of flag-waving young fans during charity visit to London school -
Kate Duchess of Cambridge delights school children on charity visit in pink | Mail Online

Video:
The Duchess of Cambridge has visited a school in North London today, to see first-hand the work of a project she launched with comedian John Bishop which helps families affected by addiction-
Home - ITNSource News
Love the photos from the daily Mail. As always, Kate with children is one magical combination.
Old 07-01-2014, 03:43 PM
Majesty

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 07-01-2014, 08:57 PM
Majesty

Quote:
This is heart-warming. Thank you for sharing. Definitely put a smile on my face.

Quote:

Kate Middleton is a beauty in pink as she is surrounded by smiling children on school trip | Royal | News | Daily Express

Kate Duchess of Cambridge delights school children on charity visit in pink | Mail Online

Video:
Home - ITNSource News
Catherine is in her element here. Hope she does more engagements where children are involved. She absolutely shines there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseroyal View Post
Love the photos from the daily Mail. As always, Kate with children is one magical combination.
In full agreement here.