The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2013, 02:30 AM
Super Moderator

Countdown! The Duchess of Cambridge admitted to hospital: 22 July 2013

@ClarenceHouse Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cambridge has been admitted to St. Mary’s Hospital, Paddington, London in the early stages of labour.

@ClarenceHouse The Duchess travelled by car from Kensington Palace to the Lindo Wing at St. Mary’s Hospital with The Duke of Cambridge.

Old 07-22-2013, 02:31 AM
Aristocracy

Peter Hunt ‏@BBCPeterHunt 34s Kate travelled to hospital from Kensington Palace with Prince William. #RoyalBaby

Peter Hunt ‏@BBCPeterHunt 1m The Duchess of Cambridge is in labour and has gone to give birth at the private Lindo Wing at St. Mary's Hospital in London. #RoyalBaby

Old 07-22-2013, 02:32 AM
Serene Highness - Picture of the Month Representative - Britain

Richard Palmer@RoyalReporter: Kate is in the early stages of labour, the palace says.
Aristocracy

At last !
Heir Apparent

I am so excited! I hope the birth goes well.
Aristocracy

Squeeeee!!!!!!!!
Old 07-22-2013, 02:33 AM
Heir Presumptive

Yay!!!!!! Good wishes to her for an easy labor and a healthy baby. Can't wait to find out if it's a prince or a princess
Old 07-22-2013, 02:33 AM
Heir Presumptive

Early CONGRATULATIONS to Catherine & William, BRF/Middletons!!! Safe delivery to her!
Old 07-22-2013, 02:35 AM

The official press release said, :” Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cambridge has been admitted this morning to St. Mary’s Hospital, Paddington, London in the early stages of labour.”

“The Duchess travelled by car from Kensington Palace to the Lindo Wing at St Mary’s Hospital with The Duke of Cambridge.”
Old 07-22-2013, 02:37 AM
Courtier

HURRAY :) Hopefully she has a fast delivery, for her sake. My mom was in labour with me for 11 hours D:
His sense of responsibility is not less than yours or mine. How could we tell right from wrong as simple people in any kind of situation? How could we know that our courage, loyalty and lives were not misused for evil purposes?
Old 07-22-2013, 02:38 AM
Courtier

I an Very Excited... AT Last!! I Hope Catherine has a Quick, easy and speedy Labor and that the Birth goes well and of course hope the Child heathy! I will not be able to sleep at all tonight! I am going to be up all night!
Old 07-22-2013, 02:38 AM
Heir Presumptive

So exciting! And I don't work tomorrow, so I don't have to sleep tonight...
Old 07-22-2013, 02:39 AM
Gentry

I want to be in england sooo bad!!!!
Old 07-22-2013, 02:40 AM
Courtier

I wish her all the very best, and a relatively easy smooth birth. So glad the media can be put out of its misery now. I guess we have quite a few hours wait now. Good Luck dear girl!
Old 07-22-2013, 02:43 AM
Aristocracy

Yay! This is not news I needed before bed but hopefully when I wake up the new prince or princess will be here! Best wishes to Kate and baby for a safe delivery!
Old 07-22-2013, 02:43 AM
Royal Highness

OH this is exciting! I'm beside myself! Is this what it feels like to be an expectant father as I'm pacing up and down between my computer and the TV!!?? I wonder if the local shop sells cigars.......
Old 07-22-2013, 02:44 AM
Gentry

3.43 here iin Argentina!!!
1°C the temperature!!!

So excited! On The BBC News we can see live St Mary's door...let's see how long does it take!!!

Wish the best for Kate!!!
Old 07-22-2013, 02:44 AM
Aristocracy

Whoop hopefully before long a new Prince Or Princess will be born!!!!
Old 07-22-2013, 02:46 AM
Commoner

I've never had a baby before. Do you think that she is close to having the baby? They seem like they would wait until she was close to delivery. Oh why, did this news one now!!!!
Old 07-22-2013, 02:46 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Now we sit back, relax and wait for the announcement of the birth. I was just trying to decide whether to close my book for the night or go ahead and finish it off. With the baby imminent, the book wins!

chants: push em out ... push em out... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out!