Countdown! The Duchess of Cambridge admitted to hospital: 22 July 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's been in labour for over 8 hours! And no baby yet?

Gosh! This wait

My mom was in induced labor for days with twins (her first and only pregnancy), and only got a C - section when my dad went off on the OB for suggesting my mom could make it to 2.5 days with no babies in her arms.

Well she could of been in labor even longer...we don't know how long she was at home in labor prior to going to the hospital do we?

10 hours is not that long of a labor with a first child.

LaRae

No 8 hours isn't long for a first pregnancy. I think we are all just so anxious, especially after three weeks of baby watch.

Where is the live feed for Buckingham palace? Hello magazine has live feed for the Lindo Wing of the hospital.

I'm so excited that Kate is finally having the baby. I hope it is a very healthy and that Kate comes out fine too. (I'm secretly hoping the baby is a girl as it will be Diana's first grandchild and one day a Queen in her own right)

I have a Dr appt tomorrow and I have to go. I really should go to bed it's after 1am here in Oz I guess it means I will have to wake up and check every hour or two. Hope it isn't too much longer but I'm guessing Kate and William hate it more! Night all when I wake up I'm hoping there is a new Princess or Prince. First time labours can go for ages it could be another 10 hours or more yet.

Well, we got the announcement that she was in labor 8 and a half hours ago. 12 hours is average for first timers.

I have a Dr appt tomorrow and I have to go. I really should go to bed it's after 1am here in Oz I guess it means I will have to wake up and check every hour or two. Hope it isn't too much longer but I'm guessing Kate and William hate it more! Night all when I wake up I'm hoping there is a new Princess or Prince. First time labours can go for ages it could be another 10 hours or more yet.

Goodnight! So u are 3 hours ahead of my time lol. Not sure if I can wake up every one hour to check like u but good luck!

I'm hoping that we'll know in 4-5 hours, when I can run home during my lunch break, lol. Alas, off to work I go with only cell phone access to TRF. :)

I have a feeling that this baby isn't in a hurry anywhere. Maybe it will be a very calm, phlegmatic child.

I was my mum's first and took 12 hours but she was only in hospital for 5 hours. Who knows how long Kate laboured at home.

wow! You're courageous!!!
Goodnight!!!:flowers:

I was my mum's first and took 12 hours but she was only in hospital for 5 hours. Who knows how long Kate laboured at home.

It differs really, some women take only an hour or merely 4 hours though but that's not the case of Kate

A friend of mine was nearly 72hours in labour with her first child. The palace said Kate is in a very early stage of labour so it can take a while until the baby is born.

My day off, but I have some errands to do today. Keep trying to convince myself to go do some, but scared to miss something.

A friend of mine was nearly 72hours in labour with her first child. The palace said Kate is in a very early stage of labour so it can take a while until the baby is born.

72 hours! That's insane. Your friend must be shattered back then. Hope that's not the same thing for Kate....

I hope everything is fine with the birth.

My 2,5 year old son is always asking me "Mommy, where is the little baby you are awaiting so much?"

My day off, but I have some errands to do today. Keep trying to convince myself to go do some, but scared to miss something.

Went to do some errands just now, returned, nothing had happened at all (well, except for this thread being 3 pages longer)
:lol:

Steal Kate's Style ‏@StealKatesStyle 4m
Apparently Carole and Pippa are already at the hospital with Kate and Will. She has been in for 10hours already, there must be a baby soon!

Kate was admited at St. Mary's around 6am, which means over 10 hours now. It's 4.20pm in London

Carole and Pippa at the hospital are u sure? I thought the queen is supposed to know before the Middleton family?!

Carole and Pippa at the hospital are u sure? I thought the queen is supposed to know before the Middleton family?!

The Queen will be informed before the general public will be, but I hardly think they'd tell the Middletons to buzz off until then.

Of course she will be the first one to get informed but when they are at the hospital to support Kate it is natural that they will know before...

The Queen will be informed before the general public will be, but I hardly think they'd tell the Middletons to buzz off until then.

Thanks.

Anyway hard to imagine how much pressure Kate is feeling now... I wouldn't be able to calm down with all the press outside if I was her lol

Steal Kate's Style ‏@StealKatesStyle 4m
Apparently Carole and Pippa are already at the hospital with Kate and Will. She has been in for 10hours already, there must be a baby soon!

Kate was admited at St. Mary's around 6am, which means over 10 hours now. It's 4.20pm in London

Duchess of Cambridge baby: the photographer who broke the news - UK - News - London Evening Standard

Can you give the source about Carole and Pippa because I just read that they werent there.

If you're watching the webcam of the door of the Lindo Wing, much like me, you probably nearly had a heart attack when the head of security came out with that brown folder ten minutes or so ago.....

I need to calm myself down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom