Countdown! The Duchess of Cambridge admitted to hospital: 22 July 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At last, some happy news to look forward to!!!

*paces carpet*

:lol:

Ok, but he will not be allowed to say anything, before it is not officially published, right?
Bye Bine

I think he won't. I saw recently a video of Charles leaving Lindo Wing and talking to photographers after William's birth, but I assume it was after the announcement.

Maybe an annoucement is close.

Lots of police officers in front of Lindo Wing right now. They seem to be preparing the are for someone to leave. William maybe?

I doubt it. No reason for Will to leave, unless he wants a burger, and they would bring it to him in a spiffy place like that. Plus his exit would cause pandemonium.

Perhaps they know that the announcement is about to go out.

3:30 pm in London now?

I doubt it. No reason for Will to leave, unless he wants a burger, and they would bring it to him in a spiffy place like that. Plus his exit would cause pandemonium.

I believe it was reported that someone already brought in food.

CNN is reporting that the Queen has arrived at hospital, and baby being born now

Could that be right? I thought she just arrived at BP?

I think CNN has their facts muddled a bit

I think someone else brought an iPod and a laptop in as well. So there's clearly been people coming and going with things.

yes, 3:30 pm in London.

I was thinking about the possibility of the birth being announced very soon and William coming to talk with the press or something like that. Maybe it doesn't make sense...

It could also be a visit from the Middletons or something like that.
Otherwise, what could cause the increase in the ammount of Police Officers?

CNN is reporting that the Queen has arrived at hospital, and baby being born now

I'm watching CNN. They reported Her Majesty has arrived at Buckingham Palace.

Does the queen arriving at Buckingham means the baby has been born? Or has it no meaning?

The Queen arrived at BP. CNN probably got it wrong. Why would the Queen travel to hospital right now?

They reported Her Majesty has arrived at Buckingham Palace.
She will be one of the first to know about the baby. (Besides medical stuff and parents, of course)

I'm watching CNN. They reported Her Majesty has arrived at Buckingham Palace.

Their big caption read about 5 minutes ago "Queen Arrives at Hospital" and that baby being born now.

I do agree that they have their facts muddled. Nice job, CNN. :ermm:

Diana was in labor for a long time with William-about 17/18 hours. I guess that's normal for a first baby but I hope Kate doesn't suffer that long. :ohmy:

CNN sucks. After the cock-up they did following the Boston Marathon bombing, why anyone continues to watch them is beyond me. All cable news outlets in this country are utterly embarrassing, Fox News more than the others, but still.

It was the royal protection officers that took in a large bag of Marks & Spencers food supplies.

Chris Jackson ‏@ChrisJack_Getty 15m
Something is about to happen down at the #Lindowing #RoyalBaby

Imagine the Queen doing a QueenVictoria by insisting on beingpresent at the birth:lol:

I think the Queen's arrival means the baby is close to being born. In about 1-3 hours, we will probably see the announcement

Does the queen arriving at Buckingham means the baby has been born? Or has it no meaning?

I think she just spent the weekend at Windsor and came back to London as usual......most likely to start her packing for her trip to Scotland lol!

I guess it has no meaning except that she wanted to be in London and Close by.... rather than in Windsor.
Bye Bine

Their big caption read about 5 minutes ago "Queen Arrives at Hospital" and that baby being born now.

I do agree that they have their facts muddled. Nice job, CNN. :ermm:

Anyway, they are making progresses. Victoria Arbiter tweeted earlier today that they haven't call Kate "Princess Kate" today yet (as they usually do:bang:).

National News here (CBS/NBC/ABC) are all showing off and on live footage outside hospital with updates from their reporters there....saying they are still waiting, nothing happening or nothing announced yet. Nothing about the Queen.

LaRae

I'm going to throw my last bet on names into the pile:

Girl: Alexandra Charlotte Elizabeth Diana

Boy: George Albert Charles Philip

Oh God this thread isgoing at 4 posts per minute..

I guess that's normal for a first baby but I hope Kate doesn't suffer that long. :ohmy:
The most important thing is baby to be born healthy. Too fast labour is not very good for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom