Countdown! The Duchess of Cambridge admitted to hospital: 22 July 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow... CNN here in the states has a Picture N Picture Breaking news box covering the door to the Lindo Wing lol. I love that the whole world seems to be gathering a bit for this Royal Birthday :)

I never mentioned earlier... I'm hoping for a Girl :) Either way though... Prayers for Catherine and her Hubby :)

This is so exciting, I'm so happy for Catherine that the wait is finally over, it must have been absolutely horrific to be heavily pregnant in this warmth. I'm so glad I didn't miss the birth completely (though admittedly it's a couple of hours since she went into labour, so I'm slightly late).

Ugh. Have to lay down... but can do so with CNN on now that I know they are covering it lol. See you guys a bit later! *Squee*

Yes, CNN is all over this with the webcams in a box even when they go to other news.

Peter Hunt ‏@BBCPeterHunt 8m
The child's name is unlikely to be made public in the birth notice.. #RoyalBaby

Peter Hunt ‏@BBCPeterHunt 7m
William and Kate may choose to announce the name when they leave hospital-- or they may wait several days.#RoyalBaby

The Sun feed is back but I think they are fixing the cables.

Last edited:
So my husband was right telling me the whole time that the baby will wait until we're back from our holidays. I even posted yesterday that the baby'll be born today. :ROFLMAO:

I think it's a boy and my hubby says it'll be little Mary :flowers:

I'm a bit disappointed that I was sleeping when the rumors started and then the official annoucment was made. Well, I had to sleep off very long drive...

Just woke up early in the U.S., and so glad that the Duchess is in labor finally. Hope that her labor is progressing well and no complications. I am checking my cell phone frequently today, because I am on the road all day. So excited for the Duke and Duchess!!!!

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 40m
The palace is saying Kate was admitted shortly before 6am (after earlier reports of 5am or 5.30am) but can't be precise.

Yees! At last!
I hope the baby will be born until a midnight.

Last edited:
I just woke up, turned on my computer and saw the headline. And she conveniently picked my day off to have the baby so I can sit here on labor watch while I work at home. Has she been in labor long?

I looked back at pictures of Catherine just before her pregnancy was announced, looking to see if I could 'divine' anything from her appearance.

Take a look at these pictures of her and Sophie at Remembrance Sunday:
MYROYALS &HOLLYWOOD FASH

In picture 6, Sophie has just asked Catherine: "Girrrrl, are you pregnant?"
Picture 7, Catherine has denied it, but they both know she's lying.
Picture 8, they each look a little smug.

Haha, funny.... I thought, she is not looking good, maybe she already had the pregnancy illness the same morning...
BYe Bine

Sky News Newsdesk ‏@SkyNewsBreak 1h
Prime Minister David Cameron says #RoyalBaby is a "very exciting occasion" and whole country is "hoping for the best"

British Royals ‏@britishroyals 5m
Prince Charles to Sky News in York: "Absolutely nothing at the moment, we're waiting." #RoyalBaby

The labour could take 10-12 hours, but I believe after 12 hours they will need to speed things up medically.

I wondered if Charles had an engagement today. I bet he is excited. I do hope she has a fairly short labour so far 6 hours could still be a long time away......it is so exciting I haven't even had my dinner and it's 9pm here in Oz. LOL

The labour could take 10-12 hours, but I believe after 12 hours they will need to speed things up medically.

I read that every birth has its individual rhythm.:ermm:

I bet all Royals are excited now. Imagine, we will not see this event (birth of a heir apparent) for another 30 or so years.

I wondered if Charles had an engagement today. I bet he is excited. I do hope she has a fairly short labour so far 6 hours could still be a long time away......it is so exciting I haven't even had my dinner and it's 9pm here in Oz. LOL

Charles did have an engagement today, he and Camilla are in York!!

Is York far from London? I'm sure he will go visit Kate in the hospital. I hope she is doing ok sounds like they were both prepared but can anything really prepare you for giving birth?

It's about 3 hours by car, or 2 hours by train. Knowing them they will prob get a helicopter back if the baby is born today!!

The baby is born. I see the webcam showing a car going to Buckingham to announce it.

Its a very warm day in London,I wouldn't like to be a reporter outside waiting around ,as per my cousin its 32c in London!

Is York far from London? I'm sure he will go visit Kate in the hospital. I hope she is doing ok sounds like they were both prepared but can anything really prepare you for giving birth?

Its about 2hours by train

The baby is born. I see the webcam showing a car going to Buckingham to announce it.

It could just be a car outside the hopsital, i'm watching it live and there's nothing yet!

I can't believe the number of Press outside the Hospital. I send many blessings to Kate and Willam.

I bet all Royals are excited now. Imagine, we will not see this event (birth of a heir apparent) for another 30 or so years.

I think that Princess Elisabeth, Princess Catharina-Amalia, Princess Ingrid Alexandra, Prince Christian and Infanta Leonor will already have children in 30 years; Princess Estelle maybe too.:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:
Let alone Prince Josef-Wenzel, who is 18 already.:baby::baby::baby::baby:...

Well Sun's baby monitor is going crazy and is following something ...

It has been only about 7 or 8 hours since Catherine was admitted.

I think that Princess Elisabeth, Princess Catharina-Amalia, Princess Ingrid Alexandra, Prince Christian and Infanta Leonor will already have children in 30 years; Princess Estelle maybe too.
Yes, I meant the British heir.

The car!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom