The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2013, 07:00 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieGiraffe View Post
5:52 AM on East Coast of U.S.; just awakening.

I don't have to work but I have promised my kiddos and best friend and her son a day of minor shopping, lunch out and pool. I don't think my kids would understand it if I sat by computer all day....

I can't wait to see HIM! Hope he's got fuzzy, silky newborn hair that stands on end. Sigh.
That's the advantage of smart phones. You can sit poolside repeatedly refreshing the twitter and TRF apps.

Old 07-22-2013, 07:01 AM

I still like to watch my copy of the wedding when ever I need to cheer up, it really does the trick! So beautiful and wonderful music too. LOVED IT!

This is just as fun, in a different way, as you say... 100% agreed. :)

Nice find with the hospital map Lynn!

Old 07-22-2013, 07:02 AM
Heir Apparant
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Week Team Member

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter William is inside the hospital with Kate. Their private secretaries, Miguel Head and Rebecca Deacon are also inside the building.

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter There is no sign of anyone else from the Middleton family at the hospital.
Old 07-22-2013, 07:06 AM
Courtier

So all this time we should have been watching to see when they fixed up the gate? LOL Hope it isn't too long I am going to try and stay up cause I just know if I go to sleep it will happen. That is what happened when I had my nap this arvo my friend who knew I was on Royal Baby Watch and have a nap each day actually called me to let me know she was in labour. LOL
Old 07-22-2013, 07:13 AM
Aristocracy

[QUOTE=Deedee_VI;1578485]I still like to watch my copy of the wedding when ever I need to cheer up, it really does the trick! So beautiful and wonderful music too. LOVED IT!

I had the Whole Royal Wedding right from the start when the programme was just beginning on the bbc recorded on my dvr box and still watched it every now and then until a few months back and the box broke. And it was replaced so I lost my coverage. Thankfully now I still have the dvd. I am defo going to record it when the birth is announced!!!!
Old 07-22-2013, 07:16 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deedee_VI View Post
I still like to watch my copy of the wedding when ever I need to cheer up, it really does the trick! So beautiful and wonderful music too. LOVED IT!

This is just as fun, in a different way, as you say... 100% agreed. :)

Nice find with the hospital map Lynn!

I too have a copy of the Royal wedding and watch it often :)

I'm planning on buying the special edition magazines they will have about the first few weeks of the newest heir :) I have several of the wedding and one of her being pregnant... love to read and remember all those fascinating details. By the way, Lynn is short for my middle name, Lynnette. My name actually is Echo lol...
Old 07-22-2013, 07:17 AM
Imperial Majesty

I have just received an email from a very good friend who is in London today - and they have promised to buy me 'everything' that is published this week about the baby and a couple of souvenirs to go with my collection. They said they would do so when they left, IF, the baby was born while they were there - so wish I could stay up tonight but after the Tour de France and the cricket I do need a good night's sleep before trying to teach by delightful bunch of Year 9s for a two hour period tomorrow and then follow with one hour each of my Year 11 and Year 12s.
Old 07-22-2013, 07:23 AM
Courtier

I have not been this excited about royal watching in ages, best wishes to Catherine, William and the baby for the birth.
Old 07-22-2013, 07:25 AM
Serene Highness

Just for the heck of it...

I looked back at pictures of Catherine just before her pregnancy was announced, looking to see if I could 'divine' anything from her appearance.

Take a look at these pictures of her and Sophie at Remembrance Sunday:
MYROYALS &HOLLYWOOD FASH

In picture 6, Sophie has just asked Catherine: "Girrrrl, are you pregnant?"
Picture 7, Catherine has denied it, but they both know she's lying.
Picture 8, they each look a little smug.
Old 07-22-2013, 07:25 AM
Royal Highness

The one day I week that I'm going to be at my internship, the baby is born! And I've been checking my computer and phone continually for DAYS for news. I'll be in a courtroom so I won't have access to my phone! What to do, what to do!
Old 07-22-2013, 07:26 AM
Aristocracy

Wow... CNN here in the states has a Picture N Picture Breaking news box covering the door to the Lindo Wing lol. I love that the whole world seems to be gathering a bit for this Royal Birthday :)

I never mentioned earlier... I'm hoping for a Girl :) Either way though... Prayers for Catherine and her Hubby :)
Old 07-22-2013, 07:32 AM
Heir Presumptive

This is so exciting, I'm so happy for Catherine that the wait is finally over, it must have been absolutely horrific to be heavily pregnant in this warmth. I'm so glad I didn't miss the birth completely (though admittedly it's a couple of hours since she went into labour, so I'm slightly late).

Old 07-22-2013, 07:33 AM
Aristocracy

Ugh. Have to lay down... but can do so with CNN on now that I know they are covering it lol. See you guys a bit later! *Squee*
Old 07-22-2013, 07:34 AM
Courtier

Lost live feed from The Sun? drat it!
Old 07-22-2013, 07:35 AM
Heir Presumptive

Yes, CNN is all over this with the webcams in a box even when they go to other news.
Old 07-22-2013, 07:37 AM
Imperial Majesty

Peter Hunt ‏@BBCPeterHunt 8m
The child's name is unlikely to be made public in the birth notice.. #RoyalBaby

Peter Hunt ‏@BBCPeterHunt 7m
William and Kate may choose to announce the name when they leave hospital-- or they may wait several days.#RoyalBaby

The Sun feed is back but I think they are fixing the cables.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 07-22-2013, 07:38 AM
Aristocracy

So my husband was right telling me the whole time that the baby will wait until we're back from our holidays. I even posted yesterday that the baby'll be born today.

I think it's a boy and my hubby says it'll be little Mary

I'm a bit disappointed that I was sleeping when the rumors started and then the official annoucment was made. Well, I had to sleep off very long drive...
Old 07-22-2013, 07:42 AM

Just woke up early in the U.S., and so glad that the Duchess is in labor finally. Hope that her labor is progressing well and no complications. I am checking my cell phone frequently today, because I am on the road all day. So excited for the Duke and Duchess!!!!
Old 07-22-2013, 07:44 AM
Imperial Majesty

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 40m
The palace is saying Kate was admitted shortly before 6am (after earlier reports of 5am or 5.30am) but can't be precise.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 07-22-2013, 07:48 AM
Aristocracy

Yees! At last!
I hope the baby will be born until a midnight.

Closed Thread