Countdown! The Duchess of Cambridge admitted to hospital: 22 July 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There certainly appear to be several people gathered just inside the doors near where the press are. Not sure that means anything, necessarily.

At 12:25 pm I said we would have an announcement within 2 hours. Let's see how close I get. :lol:

Nothing I can find so far....where did come across?

LaRae

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 1m
We've The palace'a announcement

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 48s
We believe a birth announcement is imminent.

Ellie Hall ‏@ellievhall 49s
Royal reporters outside St. Mary's hospital believe that an announcement will be made within 5 minutes. #royalbaby

Now tweets that KP has announced a five minute standby. Don't know how true it is, but it's going around

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 24s
I think it's safe to say the Duchess has had her baby. We await details.

ABC news just broke into regular program to say there is a pending announcement about the birth.

LaRae

From Sky :
Soon, very soon ...

It's being said that the announcement is about to come that Catherine has delivered the baby.

bbc to bbc newsroom: this is it

Yes, per many of the tweets I've seen from reporters, it appears they're getting ready to "go live" - NBC has just interrupted its regular programming to prepare for the announcement.

From Telegraph:
" We are expecting an update from Buckingham Palace in the next few minutes, either about the Duchess of Cambridge's condition or an announcment of the Royal birth."

Ohhhhh it seems so close now everyone :D

Or the baby has already been born and they are taking the information about the birth to get ready to the press release or she's already into labor which usually takes minutes.

A boy!!!! We have a little prince!!! Thrilled!

:royalstandard: . . . . .. . . . . :crown5: . . . . . . . . . . :royalstandard:

Itsaboy.jpg

:royalstandard: . . . . .. . . . .
a%20crown.gif
. . . . . . . . . . :royalstandard:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom