The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2013, 11:18 AM
Heir Apparent

I hope everything is fine with the birth.

My 2,5 year old son is always asking me "Mommy, where is the little baby you are awaiting so much?"

I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 07-22-2013, 11:18 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
My day off, but I have some errands to do today. Keep trying to convince myself to go do some, but scared to miss something.
Went to do some errands just now, returned, nothing had happened at all (well, except for this thread being 3 pages longer)

Old 07-22-2013, 11:21 AM
Heir Presumptive

Steal Kate's Style ‏@StealKatesStyle 4m
Apparently Carole and Pippa are already at the hospital with Kate and Will. She has been in for 10hours already, there must be a baby soon!

Kate was admited at St. Mary's around 6am, which means over 10 hours now. It's 4.20pm in London

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/du...s-8726347.html
Old 07-22-2013, 11:22 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by julliette View Post
Apparently Carole and Pippa are already at the hospital with Kate and Will. She has been in for 10hours already, there must be a baby soon!

Kate was admited at St. Mary's around 6am, which means over 10 hours now. It's 4.20pm in London
Carole and Pippa at the hospital are u sure? I thought the queen is supposed to know before the Middleton family?!
Old 07-22-2013, 11:24 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by christythedreamer View Post
Carole and Pippa at the hospital are u sure? I thought the queen is supposed to know before the Middleton family?!
The Queen will be informed before the general public will be, but I hardly think they'd tell the Middletons to buzz off until then.
"The grass was greener / The light was brighter / The taste was sweeter / The nights of wonder / With friends surrounded / The dawn mist glowing / The water flowing / The endless river / Forever and ever........ "
Old 07-22-2013, 11:25 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Of course she will be the first one to get informed but when they are at the hospital to support Kate it is natural that they will know before...
Old 07-22-2013, 11:25 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Morphine View Post

The Queen will be informed before the general public will be, but I hardly think they'd tell the Middletons to buzz off until then.
Thanks.

Anyway hard to imagine how much pressure Kate is feeling now... I wouldn't be able to calm down with all the press outside if I was her lol
Old 07-22-2013, 11:26 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
I'm not sure. I'm just posting what is being said on twitter.
Heir Apparent

Quote:

Duchess of Cambridge baby: the photographer who broke the news - UK - News - London Evening Standard
Can you give the source about Carole and Pippa because I just read that they werent there.

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Commoner

If you're watching the webcam of the door of the Lindo Wing, much like me, you probably nearly had a heart attack when the head of security came out with that brown folder ten minutes or so ago.....

I need to calm myself down.
Majesty

MSN quoted Kensington Palace as saying that only Prince William will be with his wife when she gives birth, as that is the way she wants it.

It also said the Queen will be informed before the Middletons.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice" MLK Jr 1929-1968
Old 07-22-2013, 11:27 AM
Majesty

401 People at the thread
Old 07-22-2013, 11:29 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
MSN quoted Kensington Palace as saying that only Prince William will be with his wife when she gives birth, as that is the way she wants it.

It also said the Queen will be informed before the Middletons.
As it should be, I am sure he Middleton's will be told as soon as The Queen and Prince Charles are both informed.
Old 07-22-2013, 11:30 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine View Post
401 People at the thread
Most are the ppl are just excited about the birth I guess lol
Serene Highness

Quote:

Duchess of Cambridge baby: the photographer who broke the news - UK - News - London Evening Standard
According to official sources (BBC) Kate is supposed to be in hospital only with her husband.
I can imagine that the Middletons will come and visit as soon as everything is official
So we have to wait only for the official announcement.
Imperial Majesty

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 2m
Prince Charles tells well-wishers: "I'm very grateful indeed for the kind wishes for my rather slowly-approaching grandfatherhood."

Video:
Charles jokes of 'slow-approaching' grandfatherhood:
http://www.itv.com/news/update/2013-...andfatherhood/

A.W. TOZER
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritishRoyalist View Post

As it should be, I am sure he Middleton's will be told as soon as The Queen and Prince Charles are both informed.
Agreed. Nothing against them but I think it's more appropriate for the Queen to knows first apart from the medical staff and the new parents
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine View Post
401 People at the thread
Well, everybody expecting happy News every Minute now and cannot wait any more
Bye Bine
Old 07-22-2013, 11:31 AM
Heir Apparent

Just double checked reliable sources on twitter, ie Sky, Richard Palmer, BBc and no comment re Middletons being at the hospital.

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 07-22-2013, 11:32 AM
Heir Apparent

She may have been admitted for PROM, which I had, when your water breaks, no contractions and you go to the hospital after a while till they start. Most docs and hospitals have a 24 hour limit for that senario which would lengthen things. Hope it's just an average first baby

Love Prince Charles' comment, he often nails it

Closed Thread