The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2013, 11:41 AM
Courtier

Imagine the Queen doing a QueenVictoria by insisting on beingpresent at the birth

Old 07-22-2013, 11:42 AM
Nobility

I think the Queen's arrival means the baby is close to being born. In about 1-3 hours, we will probably see the announcement

Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kate2 View Post
Does the queen arriving at Buckingham means the baby has been born? Or has it no meaning?
I think she just spent the weekend at Windsor and came back to London as usual......most likely to start her packing for her trip to Scotland lol!
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by kate2 View Post
Does the queen arriving at Buckingham means the baby has been born? Or has it no meaning?
I guess it has no meaning except that she wanted to be in London and Close by.... rather than in Windsor.
Bye Bine
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieGiraffe View Post
Their big caption read about 5 minutes ago "Queen Arrives at Hospital" and that baby being born now.

I do agree that they have their facts muddled. Nice job, CNN.
Anyway, they are making progresses. Victoria Arbiter tweeted earlier today that they haven't call Kate "Princess Kate" today yet (as they usually do).
Old 07-22-2013, 11:43 AM
Heir Apparent

National News here (CBS/NBC/ABC) are all showing off and on live footage outside hospital with updates from their reporters there....saying they are still waiting, nothing happening or nothing announced yet. Nothing about the Queen.

LaRae
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by julliette View Post

Anyway, they are making progresses. Victoria Arbiter tweeted earlier today that they haven't call Kate "Princess Kate" today yet (as they usually do).
Finally! I'm so glad that they finally get titles right lol
Heir Presumptive

I'm going to throw my last bet on names into the pile:

Girl: Alexandra Charlotte Elizabeth Diana

Boy: George Albert Charles Philip
"The grass was greener / The light was brighter / The taste was sweeter / The nights of wonder / With friends surrounded / The dawn mist glowing / The water flowing / The endless river / Forever and ever........ "
Old 07-22-2013, 11:44 AM
Courtier

Oh God this thread isgoing at 4 posts per minute..
Aristocracy

Quote:
I guess that's normal for a first baby but I hope Kate doesn't suffer that long.
The most important thing is baby to be born healthy. Too fast labour is not very good for it.
Heir Apparent

Quote:
National Media here calling her Kate Middleton at one point....
Nobility

Come on, Baby C... Push it Kate!

I feel like playing the salt n pepper song "Push it" lol
Old 07-22-2013, 11:46 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellin View Post
The most important thing is baby to be born healthy. Too fast labour is not very good for it.
I beg to differ with you. My mother's water broke at 1:47 p.m., and I was born at 3:38 p.m. I was a perfectly healthy baby/child/adult. It took longer for my dad to get my mother to the hospital than it did for me to be born from the time her butt hit the bed in the delivery room.
"The grass was greener / The light was brighter / The taste was sweeter / The nights of wonder / With friends surrounded / The dawn mist glowing / The water flowing / The endless river / Forever and ever........ "
Serene Highness

What about calling her "MOM" already ????
Bye Bine
Heir Apparent

Quote:

Both the Canadian news apps that I have on my phone used "Kate Middleton" when announcing she'd gone into labour. The CNN app called her "Prince William's wife, Catherine."
Old 07-22-2013, 11:47 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
National Media here calling her Kate Middleton at one point....
Yesterday, a portuguese reporter gave the news something like: "Countdown for the Royal Baby. Everyone awaits Kate Middleton's baby birth"
Old 07-22-2013, 11:48 AM
Heir Presumptive

I predict a late afternoon, early evening baby. Perhaps around 6 pm, given that she's a first timer.
Old 07-22-2013, 11:49 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Yesterday, a portuguese reporter gave the news something like: "Countdown for the Royal Baby. Everyone awaits Kate Middleton's baby birth"
I read somewhere in belgian media "Baby Middleton" ...

Queen Mathilde
Old 07-22-2013, 11:49 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellin View Post
I was perfectly healthy. My dad said my mom woke him up 5 minutes before his morning alarm which would go off at 6am. I was born at 6:33am, so my mother was in labor for less than an hour. Luckilly the hospital was 5 minutes down the road. A relief for my mother who was in labor with my sister for almost 2 days, and they used forceps in the end. I came six days late, but when I came, I came quick. I laugh, because even though late, my parents had a dinner party the night before, and house guests. My dad came home when everyone was having breakfast, and nobody believed him when he said I was born. Look like a tomato in my baby photos first few days, though.
Old 07-22-2013, 11:50 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by christythedreamer View Post
Come on, Baby C... Push it Kate!

I feel like playing the salt n pepper song "Push it" lol
I've definitely had that song stuck in my head for the past few hours, lol.

Closed Thread