The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2013, 11:10 AM
Courtier

3:10 in London and Catherine has been in labor 9 Hours, What times does the Set in London! Push Kate!

Old 07-22-2013, 11:11 AM
Commoner

The Daily Mail has a picture of the car and the protection officers arriving at the side entrance this morning

Kate Middleton goes into labour: 'Duchess of Cambridge and Royal baby progressing well' | Mail Online

Old 07-22-2013, 11:11 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Yes, if the news of the birth includes weight, it should be made in pounds and ounces in order for us to understand how heavy it is, rather than kilograms and grams, which won't make any sense at all! __________________
For other part of Europe pounds don't make sense.

Quote:
3:10pm in London and Catherine has been in labor 9 Hours, What times does the Set in London! Push Kate!
Maybe she is not fully dilated yet.
Old 07-22-2013, 11:12 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by britishboy View Post
the Palace have also confirmed the baby was over one week late, keeping us all waiting the bookies must have made a fortune
They have?
Old 07-22-2013, 11:13 AM
Majesty

So so excited. I finally went to bed last night, hoping when I woke up this morning, there would be news. Missed the whole new thread when I logged on, until I looked at the musings thread and noticed the twitter mentions she was going to the hospital.

So happy, wishing a safe and quick delivery for Catherine. Cant wait to hear.
Old 07-22-2013, 11:14 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritishRoyalist View Post
Hopefully it won't be a long labor, It really depends on a lot,

Crown Princess Victoria was admitted to the hospital at 12:30am and gave birth four hours later at 4:26am
Didn't CP Victoria leave the hospital with Estelle about four hours after the birth? I can't remember.
Old 07-22-2013, 11:14 AM
Nobility

Okay it's 22:13 here and I have this bugging feeling that baby will be born when I'm sleeping :( I'm gonna miss the instant news
Old 07-22-2013, 11:18 AM
Heir Presumptive

To make the time pass faster, I'm watching a korean serie, that way I'm not going mindcrush
Old 07-22-2013, 11:18 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathia_sophia View Post
To make the time pass faster, I'm watching a korean serie, that way I'm not going mindcrush
I don't even know how I will be able to sleep tonight lol
Old 07-22-2013, 11:19 AM
Serene Highness

That kid... Kate and Will better watch out.He is going to be the kind to do just what he wants to do just for the sake of contrariness, lol.
Old 07-22-2013, 11:20 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by christythedreamer View Post
I don't even know how I will be able to sleep tonight lol
That's why I'm hoping the baby makes his/her arrival today. I don't think I'll be able to sleep if we have to wait until tomorrow.
Old 07-22-2013, 11:21 AM
Heir Presumptive

Lots of police officers in front of Lindo Wing right now. They seem to be preparing the are for someone to leave. William maybe?
Old 07-22-2013, 11:22 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaryllus View Post
That kid... Kate and Will better watch out.He is going to be the kind to do just what he wants to do just for the sake of contrariness, lol.
So...in other words, Harry.

Old 07-22-2013, 11:23 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyAnya View Post

That's why I'm hoping the baby makes his/her arrival today. I don't think I'll be able to sleep if we have to wait until tomorrow.
I get ya...

but a very selfish part of me hope the baby can wait until I wake up in the morning (it's late here) lol. Though of course I want Kate to have a comfortable and safe delivery.
Old 07-22-2013, 11:24 AM
Courtier

The Today Show (US West Coast broadcast) is saying that the car to BP will be followed by a helicopter so we can all see its progress.
Old 07-22-2013, 11:24 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by julliette View Post
Lots of police officers in front of Lindo Wing right now. They seem to be preparing the are for someone to leave. William maybe?
Please let it be it!!!!!! I cannot wait any longer
Old 07-22-2013, 11:26 AM
Courtier

@ABC: #Royals Update: The Queen has arrived at Buckingham Palace
Old 07-22-2013, 11:27 AM
Courtier

We do pounds here in Oz and I'm pretty sure they do in the UK. I hope she has it soon it's after 12.30 am here in Oz and I am getting tired. I may need to go to bed with my computer so when I wake up during the night I can check in. LOL If she doesn't give birth in the next what 7 hours we won't get any information until the next morning UK time so it could be a long wait. LOL
Heir Apparant
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Week Team Member

Keir Simmons ‏@KeirSimmons The Queen has arrived at Buckingham Palace, in the last 10 minutes her flag has been raised... #RoyalBaby pic.twitter.com/RktwMAWjBR

Jane Hill ‏@JaneHillNews Big cheer from the crowds as the Queen returns to Buckingham Palace. #royalbaby #BBCnews
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by julliette View Post
Ok, but he will not be allowed to say anything, before it is not officially published, right?
Bye Bine

Closed Thread