CNN Reports that Will and Kate are back together: June 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't find any information on the charity, the page offered up by the search engines has nothing on it, so if anyone knows of any details. The only Cot Death support and research site is FSID, who I'm sure do an excellent job. :flowers:

Oh silly me, I assumed everyone would be ten steps ahead as usual. Otherwise, I would have posted the link. I did look it up the first time the Daily Mail made the suggestion in the Original Reconciliation Article..... It's here:
http://www.babes-in-arms.org/

Oh silly me, I assumed everyone would be ten steps ahead as usual. Otherwise, I would have posted the link. I did look it up the first time the Daily Mail made the suggestion in the Original Reconciliation Article..... It's here:
Babes in Arms: Sponsoring research into Cot Death and Intra-Uterine Growth Retardation
Thanks CasiraghiTrio, I didn't put the - in. I often wonder at the wisdom of having more than one charity dealing with the same problem, but this one seems to deal more with developmental abnormalities, which is probably why it didn't come up on a SIDs search. :flowers:

I am confused about how Kate was actually involvement in the race now besides the tabliods telling us so.

Here's what I found about Babes in arms channel race
http://www.sisterhoodchallenge.com/
http://www.bbc.co.uk/london/content/articles/2007/05/15/110507_alistaircook_feature.shtml

But on the sisterhood website, they show pictures of some of the training and all the sisters. I can't find Kate and they do a mini bio on the sisters. A Catherine is mentioned but they showed her picture and it wasn't Kate. Maybe she isn't on the website due to security reasons. It just is sort of odd.

From what I read, I got the impression it was only 2 boats racing. If it is more then these groups, it would explain things.

It doesn't seem the sort of thing Catherine would be involved in, does it?

wonder how the tabloids came up with THAT one?

wills has been pressured to start a family ever since his relationship with kate came in the spotlight. if he didn't do it then, i don't think he would do it now.

He shouldn't be pressured to start a family. William and Kate- or any other 25-year-olds- are old enough to be good parents, but young enough to where they can wait another ten, maybe even fifteen, years to have kids. Of course, William does need to have an heir at some point, but whether it's with Kate or not shouldn't be an issue. Maybe that is why they supposedly broke up, she was not liking all this children talk.

But anyway, I'm glad they're together. Kate's a good girl, and I like her a lot.

I am confused about how Kate was actually involvement in the race now besides the tabliods telling us so.

Here's what I found about Babes in arms channel race
http://www.sisterhoodchallenge.com/
http://www.bbc.co.uk/london/content/articles/2007/05/15/110507_alistaircook_feature.shtml

But on the sisterhood website, they show pictures of some of the training and all the sisters. I can't find Kate and they do a mini bio on the sisters. A Catherine is mentioned but they showed her picture and it wasn't Kate. Maybe she isn't on the website due to security reasons. It just is sort of odd.

From what I read, I got the impression it was only 2 boats racing. If it is more then these groups, it would explain things.

I've also had doubts. So many of the stories about these Army barracks parties seem like tall-tales that I have wondered if this dragon boat race was not also something some Royalty board poster made up as a spoof. If you think about it, it does sound a bit one of those Spoof stories about Catherine, "going to Iraq instead of Harry," "crossing the English Channel in a dragon boat!" :D
It would be very cool to see her doing this, but it is strange that no one else has picked up this story. It seems like something worthwile to write about, if true, unlike her supposed "nights" in Clarence House.

He shouldn't be pressured to start a family. William and Kate- or any other 25-year-olds- are old enough to be good parents, but young enough to where they can wait another ten, maybe even fifteen, years to have kids. Of course, William does need to have an heir at some point, but whether it's with Kate or not shouldn't be an issue. Maybe that is why they supposedly broke up, she was not liking all this children talk.

But anyway, I'm glad they're together. Kate's a good girl, and I like her a lot.

That's what i was trying to point out. that i don't think will is back with kate because he feels pressured to get married.

i don't really belive kate was going to participate, but if i'm wrong congrats to her for it.

Well, me and my husband did a very good job at being good parents at 25. I do not understand how just because you are 25, you can not be a great parent. Maybe some people could not be a parent at that age, but alot of are and do make good parents at this age. :D

Well, me and my husband did a very good job at being good parents at 25. I do not understand how just because you are 25, you can not be a great parent. Maybe some people could not be a parent at that age, but alot of are and do make good parents at this age
i've seen an older person (about 30yrs) who swears,beats and in imo mistreast her children-not a good sign of a good parent. so it all depends on the people. besides its not like they will be rising any future children by themselves- goodness they'll have a whole staff of nannys, doctors etc.

all hints lead to them being a couple again, but marrige i think it's too early to talk about.

Well, me and my husband did a very good job at being good parents at 25. I do not understand how just because you are 25, you can not be a great parent. Maybe some people could not be a parent at that age, but alot of are and do make good parents at this age. :D

I thought the person replying in your post said that you can be a good parent when your 25.. But why pressure it. Still, I agree with you.. Twenty-five is not a crazy age to get married and have a family, in reality people use to get married a lot earlier and manage marriage just fine.

Also, health wise I believe statistics show that once a woman hits past 25 it gets harder and harder to get pregnant... Also, I read somewhere that women who have children young, are less likely to have breast cancer...Naturally, there are a lot of benefits to being a younger parent..

I think in someways the problem is young people have been encouraged to not mature as fast as they use to be forced to mature, and I say this as someone whose 27, and not married.

Also I really don't see how William could be that pressured to start a family. He is only 25.. I can see his family pressuring him to make a decision one way or another on Kate, but quite honestly, my family has made similar comments to my brother who has been dating the same girl for five years. After awhile, you come to a point where the wise thing to do is either committ or move on....This doesn't mean that his family is pressuring him to marry right now.

However, I can see that perhaps his family wants William if Kate isn't the one to break up with her right now, so that he can start looking for the person who is the one. Because 25 isn't necessarily a bad time to start dating "the one."

Last edited:
I wasn't saying that 25-year-olds aren't good parents... my brother is 24 and an excellant father to a two-year-old and a one-month-old. I even plan to have kids by that age. I meant that Will and Kate shouldn't be pressured to get married or have children yet, that talk may have stressed Kate out. I don't think they broke up, but I'm glad that they are happy again, because I think it was going well, and that Kate is a great girl and would make Will a good wife.

this idea was drawn from an article which said that wills is back with kate because he feels pressured to get married not necessarily by his family but by media and public opinion, which quite sure it's not true because he's felt that evwer since he was 21 or 22.

Who know's whats going on. We will only find out the truth when they decide to tell us.Part of me hopes they get back to together on a formal basis,but only if its right for them.We don't want a Charles and Diana situation or a Charles and Camila situation,so they have to get it right----Only time will tell!!

11 more days and we'll know for sure...;), some one make me stopa counting the days :bang::lol:

poor dodo...can you handle the anticipation? haha

I get the feeling that they are in transition mode and they are just having one-night stands.

don't really think so, because it that was the case i don't think wills would make them so public. he doesn't want unnecessary publicity drawn to him, and if he wouldn't consider getting back with her he would be more cautious.

I know we aren't supposed to post pics of Kate anymore and all the threads about her are closed, but I am so in love with this one picture of her, HQ from celebutopia. This blouse is gorgeous, and the shoes, and jeans go so beautifully together. I think the blouse for sure is from Jigsaw. It looks very much their style. It looks so good on her too. I think Kate has definitely become more stylish since "breaking up" (or not) with William, and no one can blame him wanting her back (or whatever the story is). :D

And Dodo, I understand exactly how you feel! ;-)

Last edited:
This isn't true at all. DM ran with a story that was e-mailed to them. They are speculating as well. They are all going off some pictures that were taken at a party where it was speculated that Kate was one of the girls in a picture. William also attended the party (again speculation) according the pictures. They are all just going off this. If this is proof that OK, Kate and Will are back on.
Here we go.:rolleyes:

i doubt wills would ever come near kate if they weren't thinking of a reconciliation. I don't think he's the type of person who would draw unwanted media atention upon himself. if wills wanted kate to be just a friend, i honestly belive she wouldn't have been in the royal box at the concert, no matter how much she took part in organising it. Not to mention her entire family. And her car would never be seen at Clarence House. wills knows better than that...pretty obvious signs from him...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom