CNN Reports that Will and Kate are back together: June 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's funny how that article says they looked "strained" at their last public appearance together. it looks to me like they were taking an interest in what someone was saying to them. how DO these magazine/newspaper writers learn to interpret these things.

I had a similar thought about their picture. It looked to me like he was commenting on something said or done, and like she was reacting to it, and of course they were liking to look at each other. :D

Further to my post about the bookies, a spokesperson for Ladbrokes has gone on the record saying that when/if Kate and William will be marrying, they will have to pay out big time as in April the odds at one point were 16/1.

with all these papers pretty much quoting each other, i'm holding out to see if they go to this wedding together. like i said in an earlier post, if they do go together, then i'd say it's pretty much a given that they are a couple again.

I enjoy reading all the inputs and throughts.

Both are at the age to be "thinking" about their futures which includes careers, marriage, etc. Most relationships have ups and downs, adjustments, etc - but thay are just not played out in the world media. As supporters of William - we just have to hope that it works out for the best (for both him and Kate)

Ok, I think I´m the only one here who doesn´t like the news. I´m absolutely no fan of Kate. I only see a party girl with too much free time and too much "support" from her parents. I think William can find a much nicer girl and should do so. But, he isn´t taking my advice...;)

well, every day one a diffrent news... one day they back other day they do not. so a ijust belive when i saw thw both together, until there for me is just rumors nothin else.

whatever..

She and the Princling have already shared so much time together in the past, why wouldn't they get back together? I for example, just want to see what she is capable of, in regaurds to her possible political position. As far as William being single or taken, I could care less either way. I am sure the best will be obtained by them both, and that is really all that is important. Only the Princling and his family can make the proper decision when it comes to whom he dates, has painted, marries, talks to, or whatever. I am just thankful that I do not have to be the one dating him. I honestly think it would be horrible to have to be with him in public. I think it would be too risky. I hope they both have a wonderful time together and stay extremely safe.

several weeks ago there were reports that william would leave the military in 2 years (something to do with taking on more in his role as future monarch??). i wonder if perhaps he and catherine are back together and within the next 2 years we'll see them married. any thoughts?

Ok, I think I´m the only one here who doesn´t like the news. I´m absolutely no fan of Kate. I only see a party girl with too much free time and too much "support" from her parents. I think William can find a much nicer girl and should do so. But, he isn´t taking my advice...;)

No, you're not the only one here who doesn't like the news. ;). I know, all we know is what's in the papers, but I just have a bad feeling about Kate. I don't think she has shown she has much substance.

What would we do without the Daily Mail? :bang:

with all these papers pretty much quoting each other, i'm holding out to see if they go to this wedding together. like i said in an earlier post, if they do go together, then i'd say it's pretty much a given that they are a couple again.

I disagree with that because at the time of the announcement of the split it was stated then that they would be going to this wedding together. To me if they simply go to the wedding together then they are simply doing what they said they were going to do, through intermediaries admittedly, at the time of the split.

However, if they appear somewhere other than at this wedding then I would say they are back on.

Personally I couldn't care less either way as I don't think much of either of them and don't really think either of them are good material for the monarchy to be working with for the future. Hopefully he will improve with age but compared to other royals I am disappointed in his approach to being royal at this stage of his life. His choice of girlfriend hasn't really captured my imagination either but maybe she will grow on me in time.

Why I feel like this I really can't say - it is based on the images shown in the press and the interviews that he has given. Please don't ask me to quantify and say what exactly - it is the overall impression.

I disagree with that because at the time of the announcement of the split it was stated then that they would be going to this wedding together. To me if they simply go to the wedding together then they are simply doing what they said they were going to do, through intermediaries admittedly, at the time of the split.

However, if they appear somewhere other than at this wedding then I would say they are back on.

Personally I couldn't care less either way as I don't think much of either of them and don't really think either of them are good material for the monarchy to be working with for the future. Hopefully he will improve with age but compared to other royals I am disappointed in his approach to being royal at this stage of his life. His choice of girlfriend hasn't really captured my imagination either but maybe she will grow on me in time.

Why I feel like this I really can't say - it is based on the images shown in the press and the interviews that he has given. Please don't ask me to quantify and say what exactly - it is the overall impression.

i can't understand why 2 people that have ended their relationship would still attend a function together. the concert i could see because they both helped organize it but a wedding? :rolleyes:

i can't understand why 2 people that have ended their relationship would still attend a function together. the concert i could see because they both helped organize it but a wedding? :rolleyes:

Because they were invited together I suppose.

Because they were invited together I suppose.

i don't think it's going that way. That would be a logical argument if Wills was an ordinary person, but being a royal and being followed 24/7 by cameras, things change a little. i think he was/is very aware of the speculation this would cause, and i don't think he wants to draw unwanted attention upon himself.If he didn't want to be with kate anymore he wouldn't come near her.

i don't think harry would make his opinions on kate public... i mean even as in cofessing them to a friend. i don't know how true this can be, but i'm sure that harry would keep them to himself.We don'tr see him coplaining about camilla do we?

Why would he complain about Camilla? I think he genuinely likes her. But I do agree that Harry probably knows well enough to keep such opinions private. Although I really hope that if Will and Kate are back together its for the right reasons, and not because he feels pressure to start a family soon.

About them attending the wedding together (I'm still clueless about whose wedding it is; I can't find the original posts about it :ermm:); I don't see anything wrong with ex's attending funtions like that together. If they are still friends and are both are friends of the bride and groom (I'm assuming), then I think it makes sense.

Last edited:
i don't think it's going that way. That would be a logical argument if Wills was an ordinary person, but being a royal and being followed 24/7 by cameras, things change a little. i think he was/is very aware of the speculation this would cause, and i don't think he wants to draw unwanted attention upon himself.If he didn't want to be with kate anymore he wouldn't come near her.

exactly. people are speculating like crazy now so why add fuel to the fire with something like this. catherine could easily take some else. since the wedding is in her family (cousin isn't it?) then it's likely the invitation came in her name and a guest not specifically her and william.

i don't think harry would make his opinions on kate public... i mean even as in cofessing them to a friend. i don't know how true this can be, but i'm sure that harry would keep them to himself.We don'tr see him coplaining about camilla do we?
He just "loves her to bits"!:D

As for his opinion about Kate,:rolleyes: he would do well to stay in his own lane, making sure he can keep his hands to himself inside the club and will be capable of walking upright out of same.

all reports on the wedding say it's kate cousin, and there are no records of wills meeting her cousins.therefore wills isn't obligated to come and as duchess pointed out kate could have brought someone else. plus wills doesn't have to attend this wedding if he doesn't care for kate.

I Think he will go. and isnt there some polo Match in the Future they are Attending?

Hold your horses folks because only time will tell!! :)

:ROFLMAO: If friends confided all that Katie Nicholl, PW and CM really must get some better friends! :lol: :D
Mind, of course, I do hope that it's true about him taking her to Cartier Polo! But I hope it's definitely not true about her quitting the charity race, because that would be something great for her to do on her own, and if she really was planning to do that race, she must have trained so hard for it....

Last edited:
I find it a little disappointing that she would have to quit the charity event to 'concentrate on the relationship' because she doesn't need any 'distractions.' Huh? What does one have to do with the other? If they really do decide to be together again, I don't see how the former could affect the latter.

There have been many complaints about Kate, one particularly about the way she has 'put her life on hold for him.' I wouldn't necessarily agree with that, but it would be nice to see Kate doing more events on her own. This event would have been a good start.

Although I really hope that if Will and Kate are back together its for the right reasons, and not because he feels pressure to start a family soon.

wills has been pressured to start a family ever since his relationship with kate came in the spotlight. if he didn't do it then, i don't think he would do it now.

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm quite happy that they are back. kate seems to me perfect material for a future princess and they make such a cute couple together.

I find it a little disappointing that she would have to quit the charity event to 'concentrate on the relationship' because she doesn't need any 'distractions.' Huh? What does one have to do with the other? If they really do decide to be together again, I don't see how the former could affect the latter.

i agree. i think she should do the race. she should show that she has a life of her own even if it's just for the time being.

But I hope it's definitely not true about her quitting the charity race, because that would be something great for her to do on her own, and if she really was planning to do that race, she must have trained so hard for it....
I can't find any information on the charity, the page offered up by the search engines has nothing on it, so if anyone knows of any details. The only Cot Death support and research site is FSID, who I'm sure do an excellent job. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom