CNN Reports that Will and Kate are back together: June 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe it's me but i would be worried about my reputation. it's one thing to be the princes girlfriend it's another to be a "friend w/benefits" or "midnight bootie call girl" it's called self respect, maybe i'm just old fashioned but i'll be dang if i'd be at his beck and call (unless this was all a fakeout and they have never broken up) it's never good to let a man have his cake and eat it too, it's a hard habit to break.

It's incredible how things realated to these two are always so undefined to me they have never assume their relationship. If you see Harry and Chelsy we can know that they are really a couple, but have you seen that only once with Kate and William? Sometimes I really doubt that they were a couple!I like Kate, to me she is very beautiful and I think she will be the one to William, I hope so! But we can never be sure!

maybe it's me but i would be worried about my reputation. it's one thing to be the princes girlfriend it's another to be a "friend w/benefits" or "midnight bootie call girl" it's called self respect, maybe i'm just old fashioned but i'll be dang if i'd be at his beck and call (unless this was all a fakeout and they have never broken up) it's never good to let a man have his cake and eat it too, it's a hard habit to break.

I have on this thread before (though much less directly) expressed that concern. I also worry somewhat about her reputation. I know it's a double standard, but it is still very much a reality by which women are judged by many Western societies. It is a dangerous trap for a woman to fall into.
I sincerely hope that you and I are wrong, however, as I like her so much, and I love William to bits, and to see them marry.... It would be a dream come true to see them in St George's, Windsor, which I think will be the venue for his wedding, when and with whomever it occurs. :flowers:

I don't think Kate cares very much about her reputation or whatever is said about her as long as she has her man. In the end i think only wills' opinion is important.

i honestly think they are back together. The picture shows them as they usually were even before the break-up. we never saw them acting like PH
& CD, maybe that's not their way.

I wish to see them married too.

i've been thinking about the ideea that Willis 'stayed close to kate' at the after party but didn't do that in public. When has he ever showed affection towards kate in public... i trhink they're carring on just like before.

you do that :lol:. Maybe it will pay off,:wub: though i think they're back together.

I have on this thread before (though much less directly) expressed that concern. I also worry somewhat about her reputation. I know it's a double standard, but it is still very much a reality by which women are judged by many Western societies. It is a dangerous trap for a woman to fall into.
I sincerely hope that you and I are wrong, however, as I like her so much, and I love William to bits, and to see them marry.... It would be a dream come true to see them in St George's, Windsor, which I think will be the venue for his wedding, when and with whomever it occurs. :flowers:

I have the same concern than you and bbb and the way the press is dealin with it, they say that she spent the nite with him implying they were ehem... If If I were Kate I wouldnt like to have that kind of comments on me, because as you said is a double standard and she has so far done a good job keeping a ood repuation.

I think those are biased comments, after all Chelsy spent the ngiht with harry too, and none is implying anything about those two, except they partied.

EL PRÍNCIPE GUILLERMO: LOCO DE AMOR POR KATE MIDDLETON Prince William: Crazy of love for Kate

IMO the very personal details are only of Kate`s and Will´s business, and as we say in spanish: if the river sounds, it is because it carries water, now there are many reports of them back togheter and I believe it is true (actually I never believed the whole breakup issue, cause none of them ever saw sad, and she didnt dissapeared of the papers)

Last edited:
IMO the very personal details are only of Kate`s and Will´s business, and as we say in spanish: if the river sounds, it is because it carries water, now there are many reports of them back togheter and I believe it is true (actually I never believed the whole breakup issue, cause none of them ever saw sad, and she didnt dissapeared of the papers)

Yes, very good point, I also thought (although I would think it jokingly) that she seemed awfully happy for a just-broken-up person! :D It's always good to have these kinds of ponderings validated by others' similar ponderings. :rolleyes: For Prince William, no one can ever tell because he is so masterful at hiding his feelings from the cameras.
Also, the fact that the "break up" was sourced in a tabloid, just never sits right with me, and I'm sure others will feel that too. Round and around we go, as Skydragon says. We just won't know until these two are good and ready to let us know. We didn't know "for sure" (in April 2004, with the Klosters trip) that they were dating until Prince William was ready to "show" us. Now again, we won't know for "sure" until he is ready to show or tell us, most probably with the announcement of engagement. He is too good for us. He is always several steps ahead. Isn't it annoying how clever he is? :D

I think Wills is showing us enough in his own way, as you said he is very good at hiding his feelings. The fact that KAte's audi was spotted at Clerance House before the concert must show something. The fact that the whole Middleton family was present at the concert is another hint , well at least for me. And also being pictured next to Kate. If he wouldn't want us to find out he wouldn't have satyed next to Kate in the first place. So i think it's pretty clear.:wub::wub:

But Incas, he could still talk in her ear at the party. The writer didn't say they could hear what he said, just that he "whispered" (choice of word, it could have meant just spoken closely to her ear).
I doubt any of the red top contributors are aspiring to be the next Shakespear. So I tend to take their words at face value, not bothering to figure out what he/she really meant with "whispering". Just too much work. :flowers: Both Kate and William probably expected the headlines and speculations after stepping out together again. I'm sure you are right about being exhausted after hours at the concert. Still, a photo can lead to a thousand words none of which may be true.

Just a thought...This is just the warm-up act in the William-Kate speculation. The big one will be the wedding of Kate's cousin in a couple weeks. With the romantic setting and smaller party (compared to 63,000 and Wembley), the press will be besides themselves with photos of the two together. If a stolen moment at a party can lead to a few headlines, imaging the papers the next day after the wedding.:D:D

I personally like Kate and I think they are a well suited match:wub:

if they show up together at this wedding then deal's sealed for me. i can't imagine that they'd go to this function together if they weren't a couple.

if they show up together at this wedding then deal's sealed for me. i can't imagine that they'd go to this function together if they weren't a couple.
Fair enough. They would both be well-aware of the "signal" this would be sending, and of the danger of upstaging the wedding. They would also be aware of the media circus that will ensue (although they are probably less mindful of the impact any joint wedding appearance will have on royal discussion forums. :D)

Fair enough. They would both be well-aware of the "signal" this would be sending, and of the danger of upstaging the wedding. They would also be aware of the media circus that will ensue (although they are probably less mindful of the impact any joint wedding appearance will have on royal discussion forums. :D)

true enough warren. if they do show up at the wedding together then i think it's a safe assumption that this, and many other forums, will have their own versions of the "kate/william" threads up and running and they will be lengthy!:)

I think the same thing happens with the concert. I think that both of them were very well-aware that Kate's presence in the royal box would cause massive specultaion. And even if Kate was invited just because of her share in organizig the concert, i don't see why her entire family would be there. And of course the same thing with the wedding... Wills agreed to attend the event before the break-up, so now he's just honouring his promise. I don't think the wedding is showng more than the concert. If they weren't together or didn't want us to find out that they're dating again, they wouldn't have appeared together. I think that they know what speculation each appearance causes and probably are ready to announce their reconciliation. :wub:

i understand where you're coming from and i guess i agree with you. catherine didn't have to attend the concert (accept it would have been ashame that she'd contributed to the organizing and then didn't go) and william doesn't have to accompany her to the wedding. is it customary for this in the UK? if you've accepted an invitation as a couple then the intended invitees still go? here, if you've broken up then it's extremely unlikely that you'd attend anything as a couple.

i understand where you're coming from and i guess i agree with you. catherine didn't have to attend the concert (accept it would have been ashame that she'd contributed to the organizing and then didn't go) and william doesn't have to accompany her to the wedding. is it customary for this in the UK? if you've accepted an invitation as a couple then the intended invitees still go? here, if you've broken up then it's extremely unlikely that you'd attend anything as a couple.

I totally agree, i was just trying to point put that if they weren't a couple wills wouldn't have broght Kate to the concert even if she helped organizing it because he would probably realize that this will send people a message. I think wills is sending out lots of singnals of a reconciliation. He's been in the spot light all his life, and i think he knows how it works very well. And let's not forget Kate's audi at Clarance house. If they wouldn't want to expose it, they would have met somewhere else.

you're right...i'd forgotten about the car.

that's a pretty obvious hint .. i think .. hope ... :unsure:

Maybe Will and Kate are back together but in public they pretend the're not to avoid harassment by the papparazis.

I think there is no way to avoid the papparazzi : they didn't stop after the break up.

Hmm, lol, I was just reading online about how the truth is Prince William can't decide if he should get back together with her or not and Prince Harry thinks he should just move on with his life, lol. According to that article, Prince William has also changed his mind on the marriage issue, hehe.

Kate Middleton's disappearing curves | the Daily Mail

This is the point...The Prince wants not to marry. As most of Princess and Princesses being young nowadays...They seems to hate marriage. Back in history, Princes married to young; in fact, they seemed to rush on matrimony (a thing that is not always good, except if you are really, but really in love, a thing I suppose they were not for almost all these state-reasons weddings, were arranged by third persons). Nowadays, they marries too late. Even at forty ...Why not a sane "middle-point"? Why not marrying at 25 or 30? Hummm..Nowadays people (not only Princes), seems to be afraid of matrimony...:D:bang:

Going back to our current discussions: if they are back together, why Prince Williams doesn't appears to say simpli: people, we are together again"? Where are his Royal duties? Miss Middleton is a Prince's girlfriend, and a Prince that will be the King of England a day-to-come...If I was her (and was a respectable woman) I should be far away from Prince William, long time ago if he wouldn't do fair play with me...But certainly she must have her own "interest" in all this...

My favorite sentence since 15 years ago or so is: "O tempora, o mores!"

Vanesa.

Maybe KAte doesn't want to get mariried either. Remeber that Dianan used to say that being a princess isn't all milk and honey, and it's not easy at all.Maybe she isn't ready for commitment. But ofcourse that's their own buisness.
I don't think kate has an interest in being with wills. If she wanted to take advantage of their relationship she could have sold her story and be totally loaded right now.
Wills never went out and said 'hey, kate is my girlfriend', what makes you think he will do that know. Plus that will bring their rlationshiop back in the spot light, which more than sure they don't want.

If the "split" really was staged, then they did a wrong move, IMHO.Even if they were really seperated for a time, they were not clever about it. Because IMHO now they are forever cast in the role of reliving the Diana/Camilla-disaster.

If William marries Catherine now, it could be "better the devil you know".
If he does not marry her, she's "Camilla" all over again.
If he marries another, that new princess will be written into a new Diana-position with William secretly harbouring an eternal love for Catherine.

Looked at in one way or the other, the tabloids now have their story, no matter what the truth. A real bad situation, that. And if William is not the type of man to show his affections in public as eg Frederik of Denmark or Willem Alexander of the Netherlands are used to, people will believe the tabloids.

Which will have its effect back on William and Catherine, no doubt. There will be pressures fro the relationship, there need be a deep, deep feeling of trust and belonging, all things that were amiss with Charles & Diana. I personally have my doubts if this feeling can be still there, after the way Catherine was dumped by William.

Sad, that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom