CNN Reports that Will and Kate are back together: June 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Were they ever apart? I don't remember any confirmed reports. Will was very vague about his personal life during the NBC interview. I think it is all an act anyway. I remember how the press hounded JFK Jr. & Caroline Bissett so they 'broke up'. Next thing you know they were married. I'm not predicting they will be married next week but I do believe that this was an ill planned attempt to get a little privacy.

Everybody, get ready for re-opening of Kate-related threads...seems like she's still a runner-up for Queen!

I like Kate. I hope that they are back together. I also think that it is something that the whole Middleton family was there.

Were they ever apart? I don't remember any confirmed reports. Will was very vague about his personal life during the NBC interview. I think it is all an act anyway. I remember how the press hounded JFK Jr. & Caroline Bissett so they 'broke up'. Next thing you know they were married. I'm not predicting they will be married next week but I do believe that this was an ill planned attempt to get a little privacy.

yeppers what i think also, get a little breathing room and keep their meetings private, it won't stop speculation but it won't give the tabs any leverage either. isn't wills committed for the next 2 years to army postings? so i think it'll be at least that long until an announcement but i like surprises :)

loved the utube bit...harry's got a great sense of humour.

So my Dear Friends when shall we open the Kate Thread again Not until July 21st when he goes with her to her cousins wedding or can we afford to do it sooner

I am finding this whole William and Kate on/off thing an irritating bore now. If he wasn't ready for commitment a couple of months ago I don't see how he can suddenly decide now that he is and if he still isn't then she's only making herself look desperate by still hanging around with him. I think it makes her look really ambitious more than in love, as if she's set her heart on becoming Royal and won't let go. Either way I wish they would get on with whatever they're going to do without all of this attending the concert but not sitting together carry on. Does anyone else feel the same about all this?

There is a funny picture in the German tabloid BILD - the article itself carries the headlines "hot looks and a night spent together"

http://www.bild.t-online.de/BTO/leu...teId=renderScaled,property=Bild,width=320.jpg

http://www.bild.t-online.de/BTO/leu...teId=renderScaled,property=Bild,width=320.jpg

I am led to believe that one other reason why William and Kate were not seated together was that he wanted to avoid everybody concentrating on the "Wills&Kate" subject rather than the concert. If that was the plan, it has not helped much as quite a few newspaper articles started with an analysis of William's love life rather than reporting on the concert itself.:bang:

Does it get boring and repetitive? Maybe. But what does not on this forum? Most of the time we are going round in circles over and over again. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Wills and Kate are never boring! :D Thank you for the bild links. That first pic is hilarious. It really makes me smile, just seeing them obviously having a 'look' and smile for each other. Very nice! :cool:

O They they still love each other im sure! and I Dont think the concentration on them takes away from the Concert at All

I think Kate has been ready for a commitment for a very long time. Maybe William got scared that he will be pushed too early to a marriage (maybe he got some advice from Charles) and made a break up. But then he understood that live without Kate would be miserable. I think also that they suffer from the media hype very much and need a time of their own. I hope all the luck for them, if they feel that they can´t live without each other, they should talk seriously and get engaged quite soon. I mean, they can´t be dating forever and it wouldn´t be fair to Kate especially when the press is giving her so much pressure. Even thought Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden has been dating with her Daniel longer, they don´t have the same pressure from the media than William and Kate and life is much easier for them.

Well we finally know it's true...i'm really happy that they're back together and i think they make a great couple

i don't mean to be a party pooper but did i miss something saying they were definitely back together?

i don't mean to be a party pooper but did i miss something saying they were definitely back together?
No, you didn't miss a thing. It is based on a headline and photograph in the Sun, which looks to me as if they are less than happy with each others company! :rolleyes:

well the picture in the article posted by karla64 is pretty evident..;)

It's always amusing to see how these tabloids read the tea leaves. I don't know if the two are now a couple, but it wouldn't surprise me if the after party had loud music and lots of people talking. Having been to some show biz parties, it would be almost impossible to hear someone without screamming. So much for "nestled his head against...(her) shoulder" and "whispered in her ear" parts. Either the writer or "the chum" doesn't get out too often.:lol:

i suppose that this photo can be interpreted differently by people. all i see is a picture of the 2 of them sitting next to each other. given the fact that they've just been to this concert and have managed to remain on friendly terms i wouldn't say it's unusual that they're socializing. this photo doesn't show me anything to say that they're a couple again (which i'd be thoroughly happy if they were).

It's always amusing to see how these tabloids read the tea leaves. I don't know if the two are now a couple, but it wouldn't surprise me if the after party had loud music and lots of people talking. Having been to some show biz parties, it would be almost impossible to hear someone without screamming. So much for "nestled his head against...(her) shoulder" and "whispered in her ear" parts. Either the writer or "the chum" doesn't get out too often.:lol:

good point Incas! :lol:

considering the fact that wills life is always on front pages and that he remained in good terms with Kate i don't think he would show up next to her if they were separated, because this would just fuel the rumors and if they were apart this would be painful for both of them. But again this is just my opinion.

hope it made sense

I Agree with Angela

I think both William and Kate are playing with the media. It's ridiculous. Either they're back together again or they're not. They should stop being so coy. I don't think Kate will ever let go. Maybe they're meant to be; good for them. But they should be honest about it now.

If they can't deal with the media and value their privacy, then William should give up his right to the crown. And if Kate can't deal, then she should never have touched Prince William with a ten-foot pole. She knew what she was getting into. Sorry - I just don't feel all that sorry for them. They are going to be living a life of luxury. Putting up with the media scrutiny comes with the territory.

i think once upon a time, when there was a bit of decorum about the press, things might have been that simple CarolMR but nowadays the media literally sets up right outside your door waiting to take your picture and the paparazzi swarm you while you're walking down the sidewalk. it's easy for all of us to sit here and be critical but could we handle the pressure if it were one of us? we've seen it here on this forum...the media reports every single morsel they can scrounge up even it's not newsworthy. that kind of media scrutiny even the public could do without.

But Incas, he could still talk in her ear at the party. The writer didn't say they could hear what he said, just that he "whispered" (choice of word, it could have meant just spoken closely to her ear).
I think in that grainy picture (obviously bought from a party-goer's phone) they do look unhappy but they could also be just exhausted, or have full tummies and be buzzing from the martinis, ready to put their pretty heads on a fluffy pillow. After being at a concert yelling and stuff, their voices were quite drained, I'm sure. :D

is it me or she has her chin on his shoulder?

Last edited:
i'm desperetly hoping they're back together..:lol:

I hope they are back together too.

do you think that kate has her chin on his shoulder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom