CNN Reports that Will and Kate are back together: June 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i doubt wills would ever come near kate if they weren't thinking of a reconciliation. I don't think he's the type of person who would draw unwanted media atention upon himself. if wills wanted kate to be just a friend, i honestly belive she wouldn't have been in the royal box at the concert, no matter how much she took part in organising it. Not to mention her entire family. And her car would never be seen at Clarence House. wills knows better than that...pretty obvious signs from him...

Good points here. He does try to act like he doesn't pay attention to the media, but he has always been so successful at keeping certain things private that you have to figure he is always mindful of the media and how to keep things under his control. I've always said Wills is a sneaky b*****d. I think he is pretty sneaky freaky if ya know what I mean. :D But in a good way of course! :cool:

i think we can agree that he's giving us pretty obvious hints...:wub:...

like i said in an earlier post, if william attends the wedding this weekend with catherine then i think it's a definite that they're back together. hang on a bit longer dodo!

A brief translation of the article, posted by fanprincipesasturi.

The article is similar to those, posted yesterday and states that The Press Regulation Commission of the British Parlieament concluded that Miss Middleton has been a victim of 'constant and evident' harassment on the part of the paparazzi. The Commission condemed the actions of paparazzi.

Last edited:
Thank you for that translation Avalon, I was just asking for one.

You are welcome TonyaR! :flowers:
Dodo, the second article contains information about a new documentary on Kate Middleton. It says the Sky TV dropped the project, after it was revealed Kate and William had parted. However, now they intend to air the documentary, which will be available in the next couple of weeks.

a documentary? isn't it a bit early for something like that?

anyway...today's the wedding day...we'll see what happens!

wasn't the wedding on the 21st july?

oh was it the 21st? sorry. and to think i was sitting here anxiously awaiting word so that dodo and any of us that are hoping the rumours are true could finally celebrate or cry. now i have to wait a whole week longer!

trust me i wished the wedding was today too.:bang: well hopefully we won't be dissapointed...and i'm starting to think we won't...the speculation could have started earlier but it didn't...i think it started now because wills wanted to.i'm still hoping despertly...

Me too they need each other I Think Ill even predict a Wedding Date (Since im very sure this time a Wedding is on the Cards) July 10th 2009 Westminster Abbey

No, not Westminster Abbey that place is so depressing what about St. George's Chapel or even St. Pual's Cathedral where Wills parents got married.

Me too they need each other I Think Ill even predict a Wedding Date (Since im very sure this time a Wedding is on the Cards) July 10th 2009 Westminster Abbey

now there some serious confidence. Administrators...can we have this message pop up automatically on that date so we can see if Royal Fan was correct? :lol:

i won't go so far as to predict a wedding date but i will say that i strongly believe that if they are indeed a couple once again we'll definitely see an engagement. (sorry Royal Fan...i'm kind of whimping out here.)

totally agree Duchess it's way too early to predict a wedding date...but keeping my fingers crossed it will happen soon. i'm almost sure they're back together..:wub::)

i think they're reffering to the one at Tidworth. Last year that's where both princess brought their dates with them. And that is supposde to be on the 29 july or so.

i'm not raining on your parade but just a couple of things:
1) is The People a reliable source of info?

2) at one point the article says that the cottage was left to william by the QM and at another point they say it was left to charles. do they mean that the entire estate was left to charles or just the cottage and if so they need to proof their articles before they go to print.

Not the best, no! :lol: Although, just wait: Hola! likes to use Dean Rousewell as an 'authority' of sorts, so I'll bet they will come out with this story soon.
2) at one point the article says that the cottage was left to william by the QM and at another point they say it was left to charles. do they mean that the entire estate was left to charles or just the cottage and if so they need to proof their articles before they go to print.

Actually, it says at the beginning that the house, Tam-na-Gar or something, is William's on the edge of Balmoral estate. Then later, it says that this house is on the Birkhall estate, which was left to Charles by the Queen Mum.
About this, it looks like they got right. They say Birkhall belongs to Charles, left to him by the Queen Mum, and the house William uses is on the Birkhall property. As Birkhall is one the edge of Balmoral (or adjacent to it) it seems like they did get this part fairly correct. I sometimes am confused about how Birkhall is situated too, but I think they described it rather accurately. :flowers:

Kate did not join William in the Rundle Cup Polo match at Tidworth Polo Club. At least there are no pictures of her, and you'd think there would be a whole bunch of them, if she was there.
Pictures from the Polo match can be seen in Prince William Current Events thread.

You're right, there would have been pictures. The paparazzi was stalking Kate and sister Pippa just the day before in King's Road, London, where they were doing some shopping. If they were diligent enough to stalk her doing some shopping, they certainly wouldn't miss the chance to photograph her at Will's polo match. Poor Kate. They are lying in wait some days outside her flat again. If Will and Kate meant to buy some time and space by making up the 'break up' story, it failed miserably.

I don't think they are hiding their relationship because I don't believe they are back together in any real way, so there is really nothing to hide or be low-key about.

People.com never waits for proof before going to print! I see it as speculating on little evidence. That doesn't mean that they're not back together - I just don't see the evidence. It may be that William is asking an old girlfriend to cover for him while he dates someone new. Charles was in the habit of doing that.

People.com never waits for proof before going to print! I see it as speculating on little evidence. That doesn't mean that they're not back together - I just don't see the evidence. It may be that William is asking an old girlfriend to cover for him while he dates someone new. Charles was in the habit of doing that.

I will take this a step further and say that this People article has no evidence to speak of. They say the couple "might" go to Tam-na-Ghar, that Wills "might" invite Kate there, etc. Maybe he will maybe he won't, but either way, there is no way, no how Dean Rousewell will know it. The friend(s) to whom Wills confides such knowledge would never tell Rousewell, that much is for sure. :lol:

i storngly doubt wills would use kate as a cover up, and that she would agree to that. I have reason to think that they're back together or trying to as such speculation didn't start untill recently. Plus as i said many times before...there were lots of hints that they're back on.

as for the article, i never said it was news or 100% true. Thought i really want them back together i won't star beliveing just everything.

well guess we'll just have 5 more days to see.

I don't think they are hiding their relationship because I don't believe they are back together in any real way, so there is really nothing to hide or be low-key about.

I partly agree with you on this. Yet, see a possibility of them carrying out their relationship covertly.

Royal Fan said:
I Think there Back together just taking it show.

I agree with you with this because of the media attention their relationship generates.

kate has been spotted at Gatwick and I have seen the pics of Kate at Gatwick last sat. if you want to see the pics you can sent me PM.. thanks karla64

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom