The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-17-2018, 12:31 PM
Royal Highness

In Louis first picture I thought he looked like his sister in her first picture.
But now in this delightful picture with his mum, I think he looks like baby Kate.

Old 07-17-2018, 07:36 PM
Royal Highness

Louis really is a doll! To me he looks exactly like Kate. Charlotte resembles Kate’s mother and the Queen. And George favours Kate’s father but with William’s colouring. All three are very cute children.

Old 07-18-2018, 05:15 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
Why even say something like that? It's no ones business as to their family decisions.

LaRae
I agree, I've always found it strange how some comment on the amount of children in the Cambridge family. It's William and Catherine's own decision and the public should respect regardless of their views on family sizes. Many regular families have more children than William and Catherine do so I don't know why them having three is so much of an issue.
Having said that I can imagine them having another child after Louis like HM and Philip did after Andrew was born, as I agree with Zaira's observation that Louis is more the "love baby" whereas George and Charlotte were more for regnal purposes (and, of course, out of love too, but I can imagine the throne was taken more into consideration).

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 07-18-2018, 06:36 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
Having said that I can imagine them having another child after Louis like HM and Philip did after Andrew was born, as I agree with Zaira's observation that Louis is more the "love baby" whereas George and Charlotte were more for regnal purposes (and, of course, out of love too, but I can imagine the throne was taken more into consideration).
I’d absolutely agree with this. While it’s completely clear that the Cambridges adore all three of their children, it doesn’t take a genius to see that securing the future of the monarchy certainly played a role in the decisions to have both George and Charlotte. Louis is their first child born completely and totally out of a desire to enlarge their family and free of the whole “heir and spare” necessity. Not that it makes Louis more loved but that each child is special in their own right and this is what belongs to Louis with George as the eldest child, Charlotte their only daughter, and Louis as the baby of the family.
Old 07-19-2018, 07:18 PM
Aristocracy

I am not British and if Duchess Catherine took off several years during which to bring up her children, it would be all right with me. But, that will not happen because she's expected to do duties while her children are growing up. She HAS to have nannies for them.
Old 07-19-2018, 07:24 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan D View Post
I am not British and if Duchess Catherine took off several years during which to bring up her children, it would be all right with me. But, that will not happen because she's expected to do duties while her children are growing up. She HAS to have nannies for them.
The three Cambridge children have a nanny. Her name is Maria. You can read up about her here-
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/li...georges-nanny/

A.W. TOZER