Christening of Prince Louis of Cambridge: July 9, 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gorgeous pictures. The last one released really is a stunning portrait of a doting mother and a happy baby.

I love all of the photos! I love the "extra" one they released of Kate and Louis. He seems like a very happy and loved baby! I think both of the boys favor the Middleton side of the family, while Charlotte seems to favor the Windsor and Spencer sides more.

Louis looks just like baby Kate. There is a photo of Carole holding Kate as a baby and it could be Louis!

William kind of doesn't register much in these pics, does he lol? My eye is first drawn to Kate, then to Harry who is centered behind Kate (and looks very handsome) and then the kids. I noticed William last.

I think this is very much Kate's boy. George and Charlotte were for the crown, but Louis is their love baby, as my mom says. Similar to the Queen with Andrew and Edward. Kate is just radiant.

The Queen and Charles have to be so pleased! This is the future of the family with the Cambridges and the Sussexes. Very beautiful family indeed!

Last edited:
I would think there's a better chance of it being later this year, in celebration of Charles' 70th birthday. Just like the Queen picture you referenced came out for her 90th birthday. So this November, I wouldn't be surprised if we get a picture of Charles and his 3 grandchildren.

That would be very lovely.

Louis looks super happy. He's going to inject a bubble of joy into the family.
The other children seem relaxed and adoring of him.

All photos released are lovely.

What a gorgeous baby he is, he is so beyond happy it spills out all over the place........I have never seen a happy baby like this before......what a wonderful picture that is, so priceless. So much love in that family, just full to the brim with love over flowing it seems......Catherine is in her own heaven being a fabulous mother and wife right now........William and Catherine together are really doing all the right things with their children for the future.....you can not ask for more then that.

Why even say something like that? It's no ones business as to their family decisions.

LaRae

I honestly don't see it as any different then people hoping a couple will have more children. Or a child soon. Or so on. All up to the couple and them alone, doesn't stop anyone from voicing their opinions.

The new photo of Kate and Louis is beautiful. I honestly think it is the best photo ever taken of Kate. Both her and Louis radiating such joy. No photo in all the years of Kate has she radiated like this.

Looking at the pictures. George’s personality kinda reminds me of William when he was a young kid. Although it could be a little of Catherine’s personality too. I just see William’s shy, naughty and funny behavior.

Charlotte is a little sophisticated young lady that’s not afraid to let her hair down.

In Louis first picture I thought he looked like his sister in her first picture.
But now in this delightful picture with his mum, I think he looks like baby Kate.

Louis really is a doll! To me he looks exactly like Kate. Charlotte resembles Kate’s mother and the Queen. And George favours Kate’s father but with William’s colouring. All three are very cute children.

Why even say something like that? It's no ones business as to their family decisions.

LaRae

I agree, I've always found it strange how some comment on the amount of children in the Cambridge family. It's William and Catherine's own decision and the public should respect regardless of their views on family sizes. Many regular families have more children than William and Catherine do so I don't know why them having three is so much of an issue.
Having said that I can imagine them having another child after Louis like HM and Philip did after Andrew was born, as I agree with Zaira's observation that Louis is more the "love baby" whereas George and Charlotte were more for regnal purposes (and, of course, out of love too, but I can imagine the throne was taken more into consideration).

Having said that I can imagine them having another child after Louis like HM and Philip did after Andrew was born, as I agree with Zaira's observation that Louis is more the "love baby" whereas George and Charlotte were more for regnal purposes (and, of course, out of love too, but I can imagine the throne was taken more into consideration).

I’d absolutely agree with this. While it’s completely clear that the Cambridges adore all three of their children, it doesn’t take a genius to see that securing the future of the monarchy certainly played a role in the decisions to have both George and Charlotte. Louis is their first child born completely and totally out of a desire to enlarge their family and free of the whole “heir and spare” necessity. Not that it makes Louis more loved but that each child is special in their own right and this is what belongs to Louis with George as the eldest child, Charlotte their only daughter, and Louis as the baby of the family.

I am not British and if Duchess Catherine took off several years during which to bring up her children, it would be all right with me. But, that will not happen because she's expected to do duties while her children are growing up. She HAS to have nannies for them.

Back
Top Bottom