Christening of Prince George of Cambridge: October 23, 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Such a beautiful photograph of all three of them. By far my favorite. :flowers:

This latest release is a lovely, intimate photo; the interaction between Kate and George is just so sweet.

Last edited:
Georgie might be one of those kids who only like to be held by certain people. Great gran might not be on Georgie's list. They might have tried a photo or two on her lap, but Georgie might have had other ideas.

Such a bond the baby has with Kate!
he is very comfortable with his parents
Nice!

It is a beautiful picture. Just goes to show that William & Catherine has come a long way. From two dating university students to husband & wife and parents to a future King. It's just a beautiful thing to see this family grow.

:previous:
Tell Catherine before she went to University that she would end up marrying Prince William and having a baby with him she would laugh. :lol:

The new picture is so cute. If George Alexander could talk you know he would be saying "hi mommy" or "hi pretty lady who gives me food".

Love, love the picture. By far the best picture and the most precious. He truly knows his mummy. Catherine looks totally in love with him. Sweetness through and through. :)

:previous:
Tell Catherine before she went to University that she would end up marrying Prince William and having a baby with him she would laugh. :lol:

She probably would've laughed. Her destiny has landed her in a very nice and happy place.

The new picture is so cute. If George Alexander could talk you know he would be saying "hi mommy" or "hi pretty lady who gives me food".

:lol: I can imagine George having one of those voices from 'Look Who's Talking' as a baby and saying those things.

I like the new pic. Catherine looks very natural and you can see the love between mother and child! But: I barely noticed William... Something wront with him... However I'm looking for the second pic without finding it :-(

I like the contrasting expressions displayed by William and Catherine here. William's intense gaze creates a more reflective mood which nicely complements Catherine's joyful expression, and in a way suggests the feelings of most new parents. With George so alert to his Mum as well, I bet the photographer was pleased with the result. I wonder if we will soon be seeing this pic "in the background " at both Clarence House and Buckingham Palace.

Love this photo of baby George with his loving parents. Such a touching family picture.

As for the Queen not holding Baby George, remember she is in her late 80s and may not feel she could comfortably hold a 3 month old baby for the time needed to snap the pictures.

Love this photo of baby George with his loving parents. Such a touching family picture.

As for the Queen not holding Baby George, remember she is in her late 80s and may not feel she could comfortably hold a 3 month old baby for the time needed to snap the pictures.

You mean the ten seconds it would have taken them to get into place, take the picture, and hand the baby back? She might be 86/7? but i'm sure she can still hold her great-grandchildren. It was Catherine and William's choice of course, but a missed oppurtunity for a proper picture IMO.

--------------------------------

As for the newly released one, thought we were getting two? But Catherine looks just as posed and practised as the previous family picture, William looks the best I've seen him in the photo.

Any idea why they released this picture a few days later?

Behind William in the picture of the Queen and her 3 heirs, you can see a painting of 2 young women. Is it the Queen and her sister?

Back
Top Bottom