Christening of Prince George of Cambridge: October 23, 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Have any photos or videos been posted yet?

Thanks!

That was my thought too. How much George reminds me of William when he was a baby.

Catherine had those very chubby cheeks when she was a baby.

Service:
The Christening of Prince George: Service Details

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal 3m
#royal #William, #Kate and #George arrive: doesn't he look like his dad!
https://twitter.com/SkyNewsRoyal/status/393017231241920513/photo/1

Prince George christening: Well-wishers camp outside St.James Palace | Mail Online

- Been updated with pictures from Sky!
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/10/23/article-2472989-18EE23D700000578-474_964x592.jpg

Peter Hunt ‏@BBCPeterHunt 1m
Pippa Middleton and Prince Harry will read the lessons at Prince George's christening.

Last edited:
Peter Hunt ‏@BBCPeterHunt 11m
Pippa Middleton and Prince Harry will read the lessons at Prince George's christening.

Peter Hunt ‏@BBCPeterHunt 11m
The 45 minute service will feature 2 hymns, 2 lessons and 2 hymns

Peter Hunt ‏@BBCPeterHunt 8m
One of the anthems, Blessed Jesu! was written for Prince William's christening in 1982.

Prince George has gotten so big! I love his chubby cheeks. I agree that he looks very much like Prince William.

Daily Mail also has a live feed and you can watch in the U.S. too!

I just wanted to reach through the screen and cuddle that adorable lil guy. Wow has he ever gootten big and ITA w/everyone else. He's w/out a doubt the spitting image of his Dad. Love the Hymn written for William's Christening is being used today. What a lovely touch to the Ceremony.

Looking at Catherine's dress, it is hard to see how Dianaphiles are going to spot a tribute to Diana. I liked Carole's dress, the style is very flattering. I liked Camilla's dress and hat. Pippa always looks great. It's hard to believe that Catherine, Pippa, and Camilla didn't coordinate.

Thank you everyone who posted all the great photo and video sites!

Looking at Catherine's dress, it is hard to see how Dianaphiles are going to spot a tribute to Diana. I liked Carole's dress, the style is very flattering. I liked Camilla's dress and hat. Pippa always looks great. It's hard to believe that Catherine, Pippa, and Camilla didn't coordinate.

They are all in cream lol. Kate dress is Alexander McQueen.

They are all in cream lol. Kate dress is Alexander McQueen.

Catherine is at the very least wearing a pale yellow, not cream. Camilla and Pippa are wearing different shades of cream as on the news Camilla looked as if she was in Ivory.

Pippa - http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/10/23/article-2473207-18EE46C100000578-445_634x409.jpg

Did anyone expect that she would wear anything else?:)

Probably not but I wish she had.

Catherine is at the very least wearing a pale yellow, not cream. Camilla and Pippa are wearing different shades of cream as on the news Camilla looked as if she was in Ivory.

Pippa - http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/10/23/article-2473207-18EE46C100000578-445_634x409.jpg
Thanks. It looks cream on my computer screen. I'd like to see if we get any pictures of the three of them standing close together, but I suspect there will only be two publicly released pictures: George with godparents, parents, grandparents with Camilla, and great-grandparents. George with William, Charles, and the Queen,

Prince George looks like his father. A bit more chubbier, but similarity is obvious.

Last edited:
Little George is the image of William, how adorable :wub:

Thrilled that Zara and Jamie Lowther-Pinkerton are godparents, extremely bummed that neither Harry nor Philippa are.

Probably not but I wish she had.

The Daily Mail says that Catherine is wearing cream. Regardless, I thought all of them looked good. I'm hoping we get better pictures of the godparent arrivals and the Queen's outfit. Prince George christening: Camilla goes head to head with Carole Middleton for the title of best-dressed grandmother | Mail Online

Everyone looked all right. When compared to the christening of continental European royals, too much hysteria that surrounded Prince George's christening and too many weird fans makes me think of "bread and circuses".

Last edited:
George is adorable; I think his hair will be blond (at least while he's a toddler).

Everyone looked very nice, but was Mike Tindall in shirt sleeves? That's what it looked like.

Al-bina, I'm not sure what you mean?

I think it's quite clear, there was too much hysteria around the christening and too many weird fans of royalty waiting outside.

IMO, this is the christening of the future King, if there wasn't some form of hysteria or weird fans personally I'd be worried.

Mike, Zara, and Harry arrived way before the actual christening and changed at the palace into their finery before they walked over. You can clearly see before and after pics. Don't forget, it started at 3:00 pm London time.

Back
Top Bottom