The Duchess of Cambridge Picture Thread: All Years

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that pic of her being chased by the paps is scary. Poor Kate.
Thanks for the pics!

^ and its neither of them, shes actually Catherine, not Kate nor Cate, but the media calls her Kate cause is more easy to adress herself

kathia_sophia said:
^ and its neither of them, shes actually Catherine, not Kate nor Cate, but the media calls her Kate cause is more easy to adress herself

She herself has said she is still very much Kate, and William calls her Kate too so it's Kate OR Catherine......

Here is a link to a french gallery about Kate's weight evolution from her first appearances to yesterday. I don't like the theme (according to me her weight is only her own business) but it's a way to look at a lot of Kate's pics. Most of them are well known, but it's always a pleasure to look at her, and also to have all these pics in an only place. :)
Kate Middleton : La silhouette et l'amincissement de la mariée au fil des ans !

They keep going on and on about her weight, but she doesn't look any different to me. She's always been on the thin side and now that she's wearing more tailored clothing, it shows.

Papers will do anything to try and make a story out of nothing.

Does anyone have any links to earlier pics of Kate with siblings and parents?I mean the pics from childhood or teen ages

Does anyone have any links to earlier pics of Kate with siblings and parents?I mean the pics from childhood or teen ages

Clarence House released a couple of pictures from Catherine's childhood some time ago. They are on the official wedding site as well as on the Flickr account of the British Monarchy.

I thought I was crazy because I never noticed any weight lost. The girl has almost been 3 steps away from being a twig. Her and her sister are slim, and I theorize that if Kate was in Pippa's bridesmaid dress she would fill it out just as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd_1
never seen this one
When Kate Middleton Smile Kate-Middleton-smile-68

What's going on there? Did she accidentally on purpose stab him
whistling.gif
tongue.gif

Or is she trying to help him from falling?

Some lovely pictures of Kate. The one of her water skiing, I wonder when thatw as taken.

I was going to post link by link of the pics that are really new to me, but I considered to be easier just posting the link for the tumblrs.

I like the one with her and Guy Pelly on the background and tennis player Maria Sharapova. Catherine did look good in bangs.

Is the one of the two of them on the beach from their honeymoon? Or that one is older? I'm guessing older because PW's hair is longish (and maybe not so blad?) whereas it was cut really short for the wedding.

Lot of photos on those 2 sites I hadn't seen - thanks for the links!

Lady Gudgeon said:
Is the one of the two of them on the beach from their honeymoon? Or that one is older? I'm guessing older because PW's hair is longish (and maybe not so blad?) whereas it was cut really short for the wedding.

Lot of photos on those 2 sites I hadn't seen - thanks for the links!

It's older....the only honeymoon ''picture'' we've seen is a very very blurry shot where you can't even tell if it's a man and woman let alone the 2 of them

Thanks, MRSJ. Yeah, the blurry "confirmed" honeymoon one is pretty pathetic! I don't even think it's them. It looks like two men to me. It's funny how websites are trying to brag that they got the first/only shot of them on the honeymoon when the people in the pics are completely unrecognizable.

Does anyone know the clothing brand of the black floral maxi skirt Kate wore to Rabbitfever? Absolutely love the style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom