The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2013, 09:50 PM
Nobility

Francis/Frances is a likely name. Not only Diana, but the masculine form is Michael Middleton's middle name.

How about:

Princess Elizabeth Francis Alexandra Marguerite
Elizabeth: middle names of Kate and her mom
Francis: middle name of Diana
Alexandra: middle name of the queen
Marguerite: middle name of the queen mother

Prince Arthur Frances Philip Frederick
Arthur: will's middle name
Frances: Michael's middle name
Philip: Charles' middle name and also for his father who doesn't have one
Frederik: George VI' middle name

Godparents:

if a girl: Zara, Pippa, Theodora, Hugh, Harry

if a boy: Zara, Pippa, Harry, Hugh and Pavlos

Old 03-13-2013, 10:53 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout
Francis/Frances is a likely name. Not only Diana, but the masculine form is Michael Middleton's middle name.

How about:

Princess Elizabeth Francis Alexandra Marguerite
Elizabeth: middle names of Kate and her mom
Francis: middle name of Diana
Alexandra: middle name of the queen
Marguerite: middle name of the queen mother

Prince Arthur Frances Philip Frederick
Arthur: will's middle name
Frances: Michael's middle name
Philip: Charles' middle name and also for his father who doesn't have one
Frederik: George VI' middle name

Godparents:

if a girl: Zara, Pippa, Theodora, Hugh, Harry

if a boy: Zara, Pippa, Harry, Hugh and Pavlos
I heard in a video on MSN home page that they've already chosen a name for a girl; Elizabeth Diana Carole.

Old 03-13-2013, 11:13 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahedwards2 View Post

I heard in a video on MSN home page that they've already chosen a name for a girl; Elizabeth Diana Carole.
I highly doubt that's true.
Old 03-14-2013, 06:21 AM
Courtier

Even Bunte is reporting about that name today... Elizabeth Diana Carole
Herzogin Kate & Prinz William: Sie haben schon einen Namen frs Baby! - BUNTE

I also dont think it is the truth.
Old 03-14-2013, 06:26 AM
Heir Apparent

Is Bunte naming the source of the information?

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 03-14-2013, 06:42 AM
Royal Highness

If they had decided on a name already, I highly doubt they would just tell it to random "sources".

Queen Margrethe II of Denmark directly addressing people suffering from depression and loneliness in her 2011 New Years address.

Old 03-14-2013, 06:50 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by cepe View Post
Is Bunte naming the source of the information?
Yes, US-Website "Hollywood Life"
Old 03-14-2013, 07:30 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Someone's clearly just stuck the names together. If Catherine doesn't know the sex of the child I find it hard to believe they've picked a name and told people about it.
Old 03-14-2013, 07:39 AM
Heir Apparent

Maybe they have tested a "friend" with disinformation.

Old 03-14-2013, 08:10 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by cepe View Post
Maybe they have tested a "friend" with disinformation.
That would be funny!
Old 03-14-2013, 08:13 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
That would be funny!
But not for the "friend"

Old 03-14-2013, 05:32 PM
Gentry

I actually see "Francis" as less likely (almost zero chance as a first, and less of a chance as any other name). I doubt that such a Protestant royal family would want to be seen as naming their child after a Pope, even though that isn't be the intent. :P

"Frances" though, I can still see.

Re: the "Elizabeth Diana Carole" claim....that's pretty unimaginative, I doubt it's true. I think their child will have four names. Those could very well be three of the four, though....
Old 03-14-2013, 05:39 PM
Heir Apparent

Re Elizabeth Diana Carole, if it was their choice, I bet it isn't now. I am still sticking to my idea of disinformation to a "friend".

Old 03-14-2013, 09:04 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by monarchist-us View Post
Re: the "Elizabeth Diana Carole" claim....that's pretty unimaginative, I doubt it's true. I think their child will have four names. Those could very well be three of the four, though....
It could go either way. Anne and Louise both have 4 names, but HM, Zara, and the Yorks all only have 3 names, and Princess Margaret only had 2 names.

If it's a boy, it's most likely that there will be 4 names but they could surprise us with more (Edward VIII had 7) or even less. If it's a girl t's likely that there'll be 3 or 4 names, but they could still surprise us.
Old 03-14-2013, 10:31 PM
Courtier

Francis is Michael Middleton middle name, if anything it would be a way to honor him
Old 03-14-2013, 10:52 PM
Serene Highness

I was in Baltimore for three days just now, and I saw a street name which sounds like something from this thread. Aliceanna. It's like one of the names i suggested a while back, Alice-Anne. Evidently someone in Baltimore was once named Aliceanna, and a street was named after her.
Old 03-14-2013, 10:55 PM
Majesty

Quote:
I remember something similar floating around the web/'news sources' right after Lady Louise was born. The said 'sources' were claiming very early on that Edward and Sophie named their daughter Elizabeth Mary Helen. Of course it all turned out to be untrue, so I'd imagine same thing will happen here. We will know the name after the child is born, and no sooner, and that's OK by me (though I have no doubt there will be more speculations as the time gets closer).

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 03-15-2013, 05:58 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Sounds like they've chosen the three most obvious middle names and ran with them. I wonder whether Will and Kate would load them all onto the firstborn? I suspect there to be a Victoria, Wilhelmina or something before them. Most royals seem to have four names.
Old 03-15-2013, 06:10 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daria_S View Post
I remember something similar floating around the web/'news sources' right after Lady Louise was born. The said 'sources' were claiming very early on that Edward and Sophie named their daughter Elizabeth Mary Helen. Of course it all turned out to be untrue, so I'd imagine same thing will happen here. We will know the name after the child is born, and no sooner, and that's OK by me (though I have no doubt there will be more speculations as the time gets closer).
Thats right,I fully agree with your words! I am sure they will write tons of crap till the baby gets born and many more piles of paper will be wasted on the baby once it is delivered (hopefully healthy and full of joy!) and growing into a mature,pretty person.
As long as the Cambridges dont say the name I dont trust any "sources" at all-just like I was waiting for the official news from the Palace when they announced Catherine is happy to expect a child
. Helen Keller
Old 03-15-2013, 10:14 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by blauerengel View Post
Thats right,I fully agree with your words! I am sure they will write tons of crap till the baby gets born and many more piles of paper will be wasted on the baby once it is delivered (hopefully healthy and full of joy!) and growing into a mature,pretty person.
As long as the Cambridges dont say the name I dont trust any "sources" at all-just like I was waiting for the official news from the Palace when they announced Catherine is happy to expect a child
I share your sentiments. There's no need to sit here and argue over things that haven't been officially confirmed or denied (and won't be for that matter). Patience is a virtue, and I intend to practice it until the time to know the information comes around.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Closed Thread