Baby Cambridge: Potential Names and Godparents

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they will have a girl named Elyzabeth Diana Eleonor Grace and among the godparents will be Pippa Middleton, Prince Harry, James Middleton, Prince of Wales and maybe some of the Van Cutsem family

I love the name Eleonor and you're probably right about the godparents

How could the Queen Mother and Queen Maud been able to use IVF when the first Test Tube Baby was born in 1978?

Mary Frances Elizabeth Alexandra

How could the Queen Mother and Queen Maud been able to use IVF when the first Test Tube Baby was born in 1978?

With regard to the Queen Mother at least, I've read that it was artificial insemination, not IVF.

Oh yes, Miche and Isabella, I forgot their was a difference between In Vitro and artificial insemination. Thanks Isabella for correcting that.

Beautiful, sounds regal without repeating a common name within the royal family again:flowers:

Except Mary, Alexandra and Elizabeth are all common royal names.

IVF & artificial insemination talk has no place here.

With regards to James being used, isn't there a James Olgivy too??

There are at least three family members named James, Viscount Severn, James Ogilvy and James Middleton. I think it's almost safe to count that out as a first name at least.

Except Mary, Alexandra and Elizabeth are all common royal names.

IVF & artificial insemination talk has no place here.

Thanks, what I meant was there were no current high level royals in the British Royal family using the name of Mary.

I have thought about this day and night upon hearing the joyous news of the birth, and I am convinced it will be twins:

If the Her Royal Highness issues forth two girls, they shall be called Diana and Camilla. Camilla will inherit, regardless of birth order.

Should Her Royal Highness should birth both a son and a daughter, they will be christened David and Wallis. Wallis will force her way out first. The grave of the Queen Mother will show signs of movement.

In the unlikely event twin sons are born to the Duke and Duchess, they will be called Juan and Two. I am uncertain as to which one will be born first.

I think it would be nice if the Cambridges stayed traditional but yet be a little creative with the baby naming.

Like Alexis for a girl and Christian for a boy. Or Alexander for a boy and Christina for a girl. Or Klarisse for a girl and Tristan for a boy. Then they could apply family names afterwards.

I think the family have seen enough Henry's, James's, Philips and Charles's as first names.

Last edited:
I have thought about this day and night upon hearing the joyous news of the birth, and I am convinced it will be twins:

If the Her Royal Highness issues forth two girls, they shall be called Diana and Camilla. Camilla will inherit, regardless of birth order.

Should Her Royal Highness should birth both a son and a daughter, they will be christened David and Wallis. Wallis will force her way out first. The grave of the Queen Mother will show signs of movement.

In the unlikely event twin sons are born to the Duke and Duchess, they will be called Juan and Two. I am uncertain as to which one will be born first.

Hahahaha! Great post!

I'd love a Prince George or a Princess Carolina!

Stretching the limits of sanity there.

Twins would be very exciting no doubt. I can only imagine the celebrations and TV coverage there will be across the UK and Commonwealth and of course here in America on the day of the birth.

HG is certainly more common with twins. We'll see soon enough!

I think they would have announced if it was twins. I doubt in 6/7 months they will walk out of hospital with twins and say surprise!

Now that's what I call sticking your neck out Ms. Giraffe. :D

I absolutely love your sense of humor!!

Hahahaha! Great post!

I'd love a Prince George or a Princess Carolina!

IMO George and Carolina are lovely names and I'd also like to see a Prince George and a Princess Carolina :flowers:. Carolina also works because Catherine's mother is called Carole, and Carolina is quite similar! ;)

Thanks for a laugh, Gracie Giraffe!

Happy New Year everyone.

I think it would be nice if the Cambridges stayed traditional but yet be a little creative with the baby naming.

Like Alexis for a girl and Christian for a boy. Or Alexander for a boy and Christina for a girl. Or Klarisse for a girl and Tristan for a boy. Then they could apply family names afterwards.

I think the family have seen enough Henry's, James's, Philips and Charles's as first names.

I hope they don't branch out so much that they use Alexis or Klarisse. Alexis is a boys' name originally. It's been used for girls for a long time but I would think that in their circle it is firmly a masculine name. It would be odd for them to have a daughter by the same name as Nicholas II's son(Alexei is the Russian form of the same name). And Klarisse is not a legitimate spelling or form of Clarissa in any language although I do love the name Clarissa.

Well, I just think they should be creative with the names. Of course I will happily accept the names they officially come up with. I think being creative with the names would be good for the modern royal family.

Well, I just think they should be creative with the names. Of course I will happily accept the names they officially come up with. I think being creative with the names would be good for the modern royal family.

I think they should be creative as far as choosing something they like the way Victoria of Sweden seemed to do. However, I still think the name should be gender appropriate and not have a made up spelling or be one of the new popular made up names. I don't want to see a prince Brayden or anything like that.

I do think they will end up using one of the same old tired names the family always uses which won't be very exciting. But of course I'm hoping otherwise.

I'm just hoping they don't choose Arhthur as the principal name.

I'm just hoping they don't choose Arhthur as the principal name.

There's also the chance that if a son, it will be named after his father. William.

I've thought it over for awhile now, and at this point, my top two names for a girl are Charlotte and Adelaide and my top pick for a boy is Philip.

I'm so excited about this baby. What a nice thing to look forward to this year.

I've thought it over for awhile now, and at this point, my top two names for a girl are Charlotte and Adelaide and my top pick for a boy is Philip.

I'm so excited about this baby. What a nice thing to look forward to this year.

I really do like those names too. Very regal if you ask me. I think I'm going to stick with my original brain blip of Georgiana for a girl and no serious feelings about a name for a boy yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom