Baby Cambridge: Musings and Suggestions

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what would be the point of that? Pretending that the baby was due earlier than it is would result in the media frenzy beginning earlier and thus prolonging it. I can see some sense (if you wanted to throw people off the scent) in announcing that the baby was due later than was really the case, but not the reverse.

Anyway no date has ever been officially announced, so this person clearly does not know what he is talking about anyway.

One could say that about an awful lot that comes out of Ryan's mouth actually. I just hope it's soon, because if the UK is getting the same heat wave we are, then Kate can't be comfy right now.

Yikes a 100 lbs!!!! Hopefully he has gotten his weights/measures confused, otherwise ..... Poor Kate!!!

One could say that about an awful lot that comes out of Ryan's mouth actually. I just hope it's soon, because if the UK is getting the same heat wave we are, then Kate can't be comfy right now.

Half the time they are just repeating what the tabloids are saying and not even doing any fact checking themselves. OR just repeating what is the popular thing to say and not the actual truth.

It's always exciting when a happy and loving couple is expecting a baby. A great deal of people have been watching this couple since the first time they were spotted in public as a couple. Followed the journey of them dating and even the break up. Everyone (I think) got excited when they got back together and was happy when they got engaged. We watched the wedding and followed their progress on their official royal tours and now they are expecting their first child.

It's a very exciting and joyous time for William & Catherine and their families and that joy is spreading all over the world. Although there wasn't any twitters, facebooks and royal forums back in the day, the people were excited when William & Harry were born and it's pretty much the same today.

Half the time they are just repeating what the tabloids are saying and not even doing any fact checking themselves. OR just repeating what is the popular thing to say and not the actual truth.

I know that, but we were talking about something Ryan Seacrest said. He's not known for being the brightest light on the Christmas Tree *and* is responsible for unleashing the Kardashians on the World. That alone says it all about Ryan IMO.

The psychic saying the baby girl will be a reincarnation of Diana? Oh just what we need people thinking.

My mom thinks Kate's already had the baby at her parents' house and isn't telling anyone.

Wouldn't the be a hoot
I put the twitter app on my fone,as that's one way of how it will be announced.
A,girl eh?

Last edited:
The psychic saying the baby girl will be a reincarnation of Diana? Oh just what we need people thinking.

I have been expecting such sillieness, just surprised it took this long. Next I expect people will be seeing visions of Diana appearing at the Lindo Wng.

I'm afraid she didn't visit Catherine at all,

@RegalEyes: @HRHDuchesskate The video shows HM visiting the Barbican in London for a concert on one of the nights Kate was in hospital.

The only other royal The Queen has visited is Prince Philip.

[/B]

Nope - its what happens when jouranlists believe what either they have written or their colleagues. There is part of me that is LOVING the fact they are stuck there - they deserve it. :lol:

I'm enjoying it too . I like the idea of them sitting there, bored , sweating .

BBC World News are going round London, mainly in taxi's and outside Buckingham Palace and it seems that the indigenous population of the UK couldn't be less bothered about the arrival. It's tourists, and mainly American ones who are the most interested.

I think they are probably excited many of them, but they have lives, like jobs, school and such. They can't wait around for weeks, for a baby to be born, on a sidewalk. I am sure when the announcements are made, millions will listen, and will watch when the baby is brought out of the hospital. Tourists are there on vacation, they have nothing but idle time.

I'm afraid she didn't visit Catherine at all,

@RegalEyes: @HRHDuchesskate The video shows HM visiting the Barbican in London for a concert on one of the nights Kate was in hospital.

The only other royal The Queen has visited is Prince Philip.

She visited Diana when she gave birth to William.

BBC World News are going round London, mainly in taxi's and outside Buckingham Palace and it seems that the indigenous population of the UK couldn't be less bothered about the arrival. It's tourists, and mainly American ones who are the most interested.

I remember that being the same reaction before Kate and William's wedding...it was said that only the media and Americans were excited. In fact, many were speculating that few would turn out to see them get married, but that turned out not to be the case.

Like others have said, there is no baby yet so there is really nothing to get excited about. I'm sure when the baby is born, there will be a bit more excitement.

Last edited:

Diana left the hospital only 21 hours after giving birth and she didn't havea a visit from The Queen in the hospital.

The Queen did go and see William at KP after they got home.

CNN Special "Will and Kate Plus One": Tonight 10:00pm ET
New Day Co-Host Kate Bolduan interviews friends and family of the British royals to gain insight into the first born child of Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, and William, Duke of Cambridge and heir to the throne. As the birth rapidly approaches, Bolduan reports from England and Scotland on the journey leading up to the momentous occasion. The one hour special “Will and Kate Plus One” airs Thursday, July 18th 10:00pm ET/PT on CNN. It airs on CNN International Saturday, July 20th at 9:00pm CET, and replays Sunday, July 21st at 12:00pm CET.
CNN Special

Officially, the Queen does not make hospital visits. Understandably, she did when Prince Philip was last in the hospital. Another exception appears to be (I have never been able to find any sort of substantiation) when Sophie Wessex had such a difficult birth with Louise that Sophie's life was in jeopardy. The Queen is said to have made a visit to Sophie, but again, I can find no substantiation.

I think people forget that The Queen did visit Diana after the births. Charles, Frances and Earl Spencer spoke to the media.

Do you have a source for that info? Also, if was true, it would've been brought up by the press by now, as they are racking their little brains to think of any story that they can.

My recollection is that Diana left St. Mary's very quickly after the birth of William, and there was no visit - nor time for a visit - from the Queen.

Officially, the Queen does not make hospital visits. Understandably, she did when Prince Philip was last in the hospital. Another exception appears to be (I have never been able to find any sort of substantiation) when Sophie Wessex had such a difficult birth with Louise that Sophie's life was in jeopardy. The Queen is said to have made a visit to Sophie, but again, I can find no substantiation.

I just posted the video Above. The Queen Did visit the hospital after Diana gave birth to William.

Do you have a source for that info? Also, if was true, it would've been brought up by the press by now, as they are racking their little brains to think of any story that they can.

My recollection is that Diana left St. Mary's very quickly after the birth of William, and there was no visit - nor time for a visit - from the Queen.

Look at the video that's just been posted and you'll see for yourself.

Look at the video that's just been posted and you'll see for yourself.
I stand corrected (and also I corrected my post). I point to my poor memory and disability which makes me type slowly. :flowers:

I have been expecting such sillieness, just surprised it took this long. Next I expect people will be seeing visions of Diana appearing at the Lindo Wng.

I'm surprised it took this long as well... heaven forbid this poor child looks just like her grandmother, there will always be some nut around to tell her she's a reincarnation. :ermm:

I keep imagining Kate and William laughing about the press waiting and waiting and feeling its good revenge for them calling her waity kaity.

So no baby C yet? LOL The Queen might visit if she isn't on holidays maybe that is why she would like it here soon. Boy or girl it could look like Diana. William looks like his mother but a little girl would be commented on more. I do think Charles will visit and if he is in town no doubt Harry and of course Kate's family. I hope it's soon I have to go in to hospital at the end of the month and I would like to know before then. Hear that Kate...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom