Baby Cambridge: Musings and Suggestions

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 2h
So, Prince William has finished his 24-hour search and rescue shifts for now and should be clear to be at the birth.

I'm surprised they aren't taking bet's on if she will give birth with her hair up or done. LOL

I'm Grand Empress Lulu the Allusive!

(It's a cheat though; it wouldn't generate until I entered my middle initial, and I don't have a middle name! Had to use the initial of my maiden name so I don't think it counts).

Countess Victoria von Frankenstein thinks that Baby C will get here when Baby C wants to get here.

Countess Victoria von Frankenstein thinks that Baby C will get here when Baby C wants to get here.

Your third cousin twice removed, Countess Henrietta Von Frankenstein, agrees!

Queen Magnolia The Lioness. I like it! :lol: How did it know I am a Leo? :ohmy:

Update on William:
Royal Central@RoyalCentral 30s
Prince William and harry are playing a Polo match now for @TUSKTRUST and also @Sentebale. Prince William is also playing tomorrow elsewhere.

I think we can safely say that Catherine isn't in labor yet.

No but you never know the baby might decide to come anyway. Wasn't charles supposed to play polo when William was born?

Her Excellency Millicent von Furstenberg. I reject this name! My name has to be Celtic or Norman. No Fursts for me.

Last edited:
Hi,

As the birth of "thee royale babee" approacheth, here are some old royal names that may be considered - other than the ones now bandied about:

Herleva Harold
Matilda Edmond
Emma Edgar
Edith Thomas
Judith Lionel
Cecily Humphrey
Blanche Roger
Constance Robert
Arabella Owen
Sophia Jasper
Dorothy(ea) Guilford
Sarah Rupert
Marjorie Rudolph
Ingrid Roderick
Irene Leopold
Violet Ernest
Alma Anthony

And lastly, my name Lawrence if a boy; and Laura if a girl.....

Larry
modify_inline.gif

Last edited:
The Grand Empress Lilac Von Hasselhoff
Lovely.

Empress Magnolia The Jovial. :ROFLMAO: My brothers: Emperor Jeremiah The Jovial and Emperor Cedric The Jovial. What's so funny about our last name?

Her Excellency Victoria the Lioness.

My brother was Duke Lief the Lion-Hearted, which I think was better.

I'm surprised they aren't taking bet's on if she will give birth with her hair up or done. LOL

And will they take bets on whether her hospital gown will be above the knee or below?

Someone on Twitter just suggested that Catherine may have already given birth ;days ago) and that she could be changing a diaper as we speak... Lol I am sorry but that is pretty ludicrous in my opinion! I highly doubt that they would do that. That one of the dumbest things I heard.

I'm Grand Empress Lulu the Allusive!

(It's a cheat though; it wouldn't generate until I entered my middle initial, and I don't have a middle name! Had to use the initial of my maiden name so I don't think it counts).

Mine is Lady Rowena Tudor!

I don't have a middle name either.
And since I'm not married I only have a maiden name.

Since my full name is my name/ dads name/ last name those ate the initials I used

Lol I am sorry but that is pretty ludicrous in my opinion! I highly doubt that they would do that. That one of the dumbest things I heard.
Oh, yes. People are gone mad with this waiting. Why does everybody worry so much, the baby will be born eventually, day before, day after - is it so important?
Sometimes I feel almost sorry for this baby - it is not even born yet, it doesn't know anything about this world but its fate is already decided. No matter how talented it might be, he\she will never be able to become a famous scientist or a singer or an artist, or a prime-minister.

When you try to get on this site and it's very slow or you can't get on it, then everyone would know that the birth has taken place.

In the case of Princess Diana, it was about an hour after she went into labor that I heard about it on the news.

I'm late on this one, but my name is, Her Royal Majesty Magnolia of the Highlands. Which is wonderful, because I love the Highlands.

OMG! I almost had heart failure,when I saw Warren's getting prepared
With the above room!

Who wants to bet that Catherine goes into labor during William's polo match?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom