Baby Cambridge: Musings and Suggestions

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait for the actual day!!! Will it be a wee little prince or princess? Just hope the baby takes after mummy's hair genes ;)

In my opinion, Crown Prince Pavlos of Greece has more chances to be one of the godparents.

No no deposed royals please. It will not bring any positive responses. And technically, they are more British than Greek, since a few years (decades).Moreover, Norwegian RF is as close as Greek RF to BRF. Princess Anne is Haakon's godmother, and Charles is also very close to them.

Last edited:
No no deposed royals please. It will not bring any positive responses. And technically, they are more British than Greek, since a few years (decades).Moreover, Norwegian RF is as close as Greek RF to BRF. Princess Anne is Haakon's godmother, and Charles is also very close to them.

Why would this e negative? I don't fine this to be a negative thing! A god parent is a blessing and parents should choose those whom they feel are best for the job. What would you think if they chose some of their aristocratic friends or even a commoner friend? Would you say the same?

I'm not being rude, but I'm caught off guard by the idea that you feel a deposed royal is less that a current reigning houses prince/princess or monarch. Any reining monarchy can be deposed like those you are saying should not be his parents at anytime.including Haakon.

No no deposed royals please.

That doesn't matter. Once a Royal, always a Royal.

It will not bring any positive responses.

What do you mean with that?

And technically, they are more British than Greek, since a few years (decades).

Why? Just because they live in the United Kingdom? Well, they were banished from Greece, and their property was confiscated.

Moreover, Norwegian RF is as close as Greek RF to BRF. Princess Anne is Haakon's godmother, and Charles is also very close to them.

King Constantine II of Greece is one of the Duke of Cambridge's godparents, and the Duke is a godparent of one of Crown Prince Pavlos' children. In my opinion, that gives Crown Pavlos more chances.

Disposed royals or not, Prince Philip was a Greek prince and if they choose a member of the Greek RF to be godparent it's to honour that connection. Without being completely certain, I wouldn't say that Charles is any more close the Norwegian royal family than any of the other Scandinavian royal families.

would someone kindly email me the weekend when Kate gives birth?
Ill be at my local ren faire
gae53@aol.com

Gramercy! oops I mean thanks

Question - does anyone know which royal twitter will make the announcement - CH or TbeBritishMonarchy ?

Question - does anyone know which royal twitter will make the announcement - CH or TbeBritishMonarchy ?

My guess is The British Monarchy twitter page will make a announcement first before CH.

people here in the US are posting on Facebook reports of DOC being in labor... anybody know if it is real>>>>>

people here in the US are posting on Facebook reports of DOC being in labor... anybody know if it is real>>>>>

Any reliable new sources reporting it? Like CNN, NBC, etc.

I think the British Media will will report it before any media in the world.

I don't know why people are all so excited.
Kate is not the first woman to give birth!
Let nature do her work.

A birth between the 37th and 42nd week of pregnancy is perfectly normal.
Do all people who are so excited about this birth realize that it is perfectly normal and even possible that this baby could be born around July 27th when due date is around July 13th?!!

An imminent birth is all about patience.
Wait and see!!!

Last edited:
Any reliable new sources reporting it? Like CNN, NBC, etc.

I think the British Media will will report it before any media in the world.

Not that I can find but when i tried to tell them that they didn't want to hear it...

:ROFLMAO: Whilst I appreciate that there are millions of women who have given birth, it is somewhat of a more rare occurance for the Duchess of Cambridge to do so. Accordingly, the anticipation is rather more exciting than waiting for Miss/Ms/Mrs X from Croydon to have a baby.
Anyway, this isn't a normal pregnacy, it's been going on for ages and ages, longer than I can remember and it's hardly imminent if Kate is still cooped up at home eating chocs.

yeah my friend said she just read it on twitter too....guess it is time to turn off everything and wait for the offical notice to be posted..

Everytime I take a look at my twitter-timeline I have the fear that I am not able to read the messages like "HRH The Duchess of Cambridge admitted at hospital" or "HRH The Duchess of Cambridge is in labor! because of the many messages hashtagged by #royalbaby.

I check only on BBC. Twitter and social media are filled with the same rumours day in and day out. I expect the BBC will at least wait to get confirmation from BP or CH before broadcasting the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom