Baby Cambridge: Musings and Suggestions

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will we know when The Duchess is in labour?
Or only after she has given birth?

Yes we will know when she is in Labor. Buckingham Palace will release a statement saying that Catherine has been admitted to the hospital which at that point this thread will be closed. You also have the media surrounding the hospital so it going to be hard keeping it a secret.

There all sitting out in the sun on the pavement and Kate is probably at home in a comfy chair with her feetup laughing at them. They could be there for a week or 2 even it's why so many think the baby is going to come early. Until she goes into labour there really is nothing else to report.

My mom was saying that it would be funny if the baby didn't come till August. I don't think the reporters would think so though!!

That is right! I'm sure she's ready to have this baby.

So I have deleted a ton of posts that added nothing to the discussion at hand.

Those who felt the need to throw in American politics and the Cambridge baby will find their posts deleted.

I have said it before and I will say again if you feel the need to raise the red or blue flag (and you should know what I mean) DO IT SOMEWHERE ELSE!

There are plenty of sites where you can discuss American politics til your heart's content....The Royal Forums isn't one of those places.

Any and all additional posts will be deleted without notice.

Will we know when The Duchess is in labour?
Or only after she has given birth?

From what I have heard they will tell us she is in labor but will put the framed notice on a easel to officially tell us she had given birth. They said that even Twitter will not make this official announcement. I like that. I think some traditions are meant to be kept.

Finland sends baby box as gift to couple

I don't know if you've heard about the Finnish maternity box that expectant mothers receive from the government. But here's interesting news that they have sent the same package to Prince William and Kate. I wonder if, like many kids in Finland, the future heir will sleep in the cardboard box for the first few weeks. Probably not ;)

Yes, I agree a 100%! The odds were stacked in favour of a Girl, because of William being a helicopter pilot. A boy baby never stood a chance!

I think with the sickness being highly indicative of a girl, I am fairly confident it will be a girl. Any guesses on the due date- papers have been saying JUly 13th but I am not so sure Diana gave a date two weeks late for William

I think with the sickness being highly indicative of a girl, I am fairly confident it will be a girl. Any guesses on the due date- papers have been saying JUly 13th but I am not so sure Diana gave a date two weeks late for William

Well Dailymail thinks its july 13
usmagazine thinks its july 11
and the sun seems to think its july 15..

I think it will be born soon...just because I really can't see kate giving birth to a 8 or 9lb baby...she got big but, she didn't get wide like kim kardashian. I think if its on or after her due date she might end up needing a c-section...but, hopefully she won't go into labor today...its july 4 in the US and lots of people have plans and I want to be on the internet when it happens... :) I think maybe sunday/monday at this point...I think we can assume she isn't in labor if members her family are out..like yesterday her parents were at tennis and last night pippa was at a party...I just hope she has a really smooth and healthy delivery and that all are healthy...but, this waiting thing is crazy for everybody...lol...can you imagine the two of them...its got to be way worse...

LOL I had wondered about the helicopter angle. I have thought it's a girl all along and the way she has been carrying. Oh well we will know in the next couple of weeks at the latest. Maybe she will go into labour this weekend? Hopefully William will be home. Those punters will bet on anything. I mean eye colour isn't that hard..both Kate and William have blue eyes and they are very strong in the family so pretty good chance it's going to have blue eyes. Hair colour is harder I would love a little brunette but a blonde would be cute and with the Spencer genes red hair is always a chance. I don't think he or she will be that big which is good for Kate!

Heard about this. Some of the items from the box were posted.

I'm pretty sure that her eyes are Hazel( they can change from brown to green due to lighting and such) but i don't see what this has to do with the baby.

I was responding to the earlier post that stated both William & Kate have blue eyes, so the baby would also.

Its said July 13. Diana gave birth to William 10 days earlier than the announced date. Babies come when they are ready. The announced date is 40 weeks which in many cases women don't reach therefore the belay arrives earlier which is normal. Kate is about 38 weeks pregnant so baby is due any day.

People have suggested that the announce date is not the real date and that she is due earlier, well personally I don't see why they would fake a date.

Kate did not announce the due date of this baby, all she said was mid-July in one of her walkabout

It's all over the news that UK babies sharing C and W's baby's birth date will be sent a memorial silver p from the Royal mint as a memento.

For all of us in not in the UK, what I did not know was that the 1-50p coins are like a puzzle that forms the Shield of the Royal Arms. It would be like the back of the Euro or US coins being a puzzle that would form up into a map of our area.

You can see all the coins here: 2013 My First Coins Baby Journal | Baby Gifts from The Royal Mint

Last edited:
:previous:

Absolutely right. It was the daily mail that said the 13th july.

Kate did not announce the due date of this baby, all she said was mid-July in one of her walkabout

You are right. No one said that July 11th or July 13th was the Due Dates, Not Catherine, not Buckingham Palace or Clarence House. Mail Online (which is not a accurate reliable source of information) said it was July 13th because someone told them or they somehow just came with a date made it seem like it was true, then other Lazy Journalists, TV Media and newspapers are too lazy to do some researching, reporting or checking with a reliable source decided to take Daily Mail word for it and made it out to seem like it was true when no one ever confirmed it! Then some people's read or hear July 13th and think it true because they read it which is how it Spread! But there was never a statement or Confirmation from the Duchess, Buckingham Palace or Clarence House about any due date, They only ever said mid July.

I am hoping when the baby is born, we actually get to see him/her or at least pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom