Baby Cambridge: Musings and Suggestions

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeepers, this is gonna be one looooong month. Push, Kate, push!

Wait! I think I see a star in the east! :eek:

We only need three kings to appear at St Mary's Hospital and that's it! Who are the closest? Willem-Alexander, Albert and Constantine? :lol:

Last edited:
She's not there yet. She is the relatively normal one, home chatting on the phone to her hubby, playing with the dog, watching Wimbledon on the telly and worrying about what still needs to be done for the new digs.

These reporters/paps, on the other hand, are at the worst summer camp imaginable!

You would think they'd be sensible enough to go about their daily business instead of planning what could may well be a month long stakeout. All this just to be "there" as Kate checks into the hospital. Then the REAL waiting begins!

Only thing that would surprise me more is if they would have erected them newfangled mobile hotels around the perimeters of the hospital (I think they were used for the Windsor Horse Show?) for comfort of the news crews.

I'd really be laughing if Kate and William have a plan in action to get her into the hospital without anyone being the wiser. Y'know... like in the back of a laundry van going to the service entrance etc. :ROFLMAO:

I'd really be laughing if Kate and William have a plan in action to get her into the hospital without anyone being the wiser. Y'know... like in the back of a laundry van going to the service entrance etc. :ROFLMAO:

I doubt they will enter through the front door. All these poor people will have gone through all that trouble and still miss it. :D

TV News Crews, Cameramens and Photographers and other Journalists are already gathered outside St Mary's Hospital as they wait for the birth even so the Baby might still be three Weeks away at most

They are like those Star Wars and Star Trek fans who line up outside of theatres weeks before the film opens so they can get tickets.

With all these cameras around, Kate should have nerves of steel.

I think they may be staking their territory. You can see the chalk lines (or spray paint) on the ground. I live near a location that often has press and camera crews line up for an event. The days before if you are walking by, you can see the spots reserved for the major news outlets etc. Maybe this is just that day - the parking restrictions are up and everyone is jockeying for position. ideal scenario - is she goes into labor in the middle of the night - and is able to enter with minimum fuss - in the am BP announces she had the baby. I know I'm dreaming

Well, guys the big month is here. Any day now the baby Cambridge will arrive. I know William & Catherine must be happy and nervous at the same time.

Charles, Michael & Carole will becoming grandparents for the first time and Harry, Pippa and James will become aunt and uncles for the first time. Very exciting for them and rest of the families.

I hope that the most people of the world will stay calm until the baby is here on earth and I hope that Catherine and William have a wonderful time until the big happening.

They should go out at one of the next weekends with friends as they can't when the baby has arrived. This have I done at the last weekend of my pregnancy. It was for me a type of a farewell to a beautiful time and a change to a great time.

Well, guys the big month is here. Any day now the baby Cambridge will arrive. I know William & Catherine must be happy and nervous at the same time.

Charles, Michael & Carole will becoming grandparents for the first time and Harry, Pippa and James will become aunt and uncles for the first time. Very exciting for them and rest of the families.

I wonder if Charles will tell stories about about he baby deceased Grandmother? I am sure he will, there were some good times

More likely, William will tell stories about his mother.

Wow, a wiki page for a fetus... crazy...:whistling:

I would be so scared if I was Kate when she leaves for the hospital. There may be some people waiting for her to go to hospital and trying to take photos or someting. As we know it can get dangerous....

Are male obstetricians still common in UK? In India they have almost become extinct..Its almost entirely an "ALL GALS' CLUB"..

Not sure how you can compare India to the UK in terms of gynaecologists but male ones are quite common.

Marcus replaced Sir George Pinker as The Queen's surgeon/gynaecologist, Marcus was then replaced by Alan Farthing. :flowers:

People are so invested in her pregnancy and baby, it's kind of disturbing. If I was her, I would have it at home.

:previous:
Heir to the throne of course people are going to be interested nothing disturbing about it. :flowers:

Heir to the throne of course people are going to be interested nothing disturbing about it. :flowers:

But it hasn't been born yet. It doesnt even have a birth date. What is there to write about? The obcession with Baby C is disturbing and no doubt will get more out of control once it is actually born.

Now that Jul 1st has come and gone, the infant will have its own birthdate

There's something very very disturbing about it. This child hasn't even born yet and it's got a wikipedia page ready and waiting. Disgusting. If anyone thinks this is okay then your idea of normal is way way off IMO.

But it hasn't been born yet. It doesnt even have a birth date. What is there to write about? The obcession with Baby C is disturbing and no doubt will get more out of control once it is actually born.

I agree, frankly this forum is going a bit OTT let alone the press starting to gather outside St Mary's potentially an entire month before the baby is actually born.

Now that Jul 1st has come and gone, the infant will have its own birthdate

July 1st has not come and gone, we have 2 hours of it left in the UK.

I was thinking the same thing, the only things they can write about is where Baby Cambridge will be born and the new succession rules. I think they should wait until Baby Cambridge is born, then information such as it's name and date of birth can be added in.

Last edited:
I was thinking the same thing, the only things they can write about is where Baby Cambridge will be born and the new succession rules. I think they should wait until Baby Cambridge is born, then information such as it's name and date of birth can be added in.

Just emailed Wikipedia because I am super sad like that and apparently this article was created way back in March and was nominated for deletion then. Was taken off the site and put on yesterday or today as it was the start of July.

Just emailed Wikipedia because I am super sad like that and apparently this article was created way back in March and was nominated for deletion then. Was taken off the site and put on yesterday or today as it was the start of July.

I agree, It does not make sense. The Baby is not born even yet, There is a debate going on under the talk page about the article and it point. It should be deleted until after the baby is born

Thanks for the info, I wonder why the article wasn't deleted.

Getty Images have a gallery of paparazzi/camera crew outside the hospital:

Search - Getty Images UK: GBR: Preparations Begin Ahead Of The Birth Of The Royal Baby

I wonder if William and Catherine know there's paparazzi outside the hospital already...

Last edited:
The royal couple probably know that the media is now gearing up around the hospital. Something I think they expect to happen.

They know what's happening. They knew the moment Kate got pregnant. They know the drill.

I don't want to speak too soon but I think we have avoided Diana birthday. I hope haven't jinked it. :whistling:

There was a lot of anticipation in Demark before the twins' arrival 2 and a half years ago. they did manage to make it to the hospital without photographers catching them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom