Baby Cambridge: Musings and Suggestions

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, their privacy deserves to be respected no matter what. In the hospital and even back at home.

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal 3h
#royal This is where #William, #Kate & their new baby will soon stand as a family for the first time pic.twitter.com/hmeTKMK50h

The hospital will become famous all over again. I imagine the staff might be excited.

The royal birth to be greeted by gun salutes and announced on an easel:
http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal...eted-by-gun-salutes-and-announced-on-an-easel

Last edited:
I just hope their privacy will be respected once they're at the hospital. I hope everyone will act like they have some sense and not make any calls to the hospital. I felt bad for the royal couple when their joyous pregnancy news was followed by those horrible and senseless events last year.

I'm sure now that the media knows where the baby will be born, I think the worlds media is gearing up to surround the hospital and Buckingham Palace.

Good points Dman. I'm also hoping that other patients and their families will not be disturbed by the press.

I think William and Catherine want the baby's gender to be a surprise for them. I think also it is a good way to not unintentionally slip up with the public. If they themselves don't know, they can't give the secret away!

There's at least one technician out there who knows....:whistling:

There's at least one technician out there who knows....:whistling:

Not necessarily. Both of my daughters were very uncooperative with disclosing that information. My elder daughter had her legs crossed in front of her and my younger one refused to give us anything but the rear view. In both cases, the technician specifically said she could not determine the gender at all, not even a guess. In subsequent ultrasounds, the girls were more cooperative. So depending on how many ultrasounds Kate has had, it may still be a secret to everyone.

Alan Farthing - whose late fiancé Jill Dando was famously murdered -

Every time this poor man is mentioned, it's always as the guy whose fiancée was murdered. Can he not be known for his own accomplishments as a doctor rather than someone who endured a terrible tragedy?

Every time this poor man is mentioned, it's always as the guy whose fiancée was murdered. Can he not be known for his own accomplishments as a doctor rather than someone who endured a terrible tragedy?

I agree with you. Jill Dando died in 1999 and since then Alan Farthing has progressed in his career and married. Not pleasant for his wife either.

He is usually described as the former fiance of murdered Jill Dando. But he was her fiance at the time of her death. And as for the phrase "famously murdered" - that is appalling.

Another DM exclusive bites the dust!

Richard Palmer‏@RoyalReporter

@britishroyals Just double checked with a royal source who says re Carole and Pippa: "There are no plans for them to be there at the birth."

I'm sure the Middleton's will be nearby in London nervously awaiting the news.

When is the baby due..The recent posts sound like she is ready to be admitted for labor anytime now..

She is due mid-July. But Baby Cambridge could arrive any day now...;)

When is the baby due..The recent posts sound like she is ready to be admitted for labor anytime now..

They said mid July But really it could be any day now! Most Royal Babies are born early before their Due Date, I actually wouldn't be surprise if they said Mid July Intentionally to throw the media off guard a little bit. But the media will be camped outside weeks in advance anyway.

I read somewhere that Kate baby Shower is today. Can anyone confirm that!?

I'd be amazed if the Duchess had a 'baby Shower'... which is regarded as a 'suspect' American habit in this country.

If Catherine had a baby shower, we probably wouldn't know anything about it. Just like we didn't get any info about her hen night.

I'd be amazed if the Duchess had a 'baby Shower'... which is regarded as a 'suspect' American habit in this country.

Who regards it as a suspect American habit? It's a very common thing to do nowadays and it's a wonderful way to celebrate an upcoming birth.

If Catherine had a baby shower, we probably wouldn't know anything about it. Just like we didn't get any info about her hen night.

Exactly! I can see Catherine having one frankly.

Tomorrow is William 31st Birthday, We have been talking about all the other birthday but it would be cool if the Baby was born on William Birthday. Not saying Catherine will have tomorrow (I guess you really don't know) But it would pretty cool/nice and for William it would be pretty special I am sure.

Showers are indeed common, but are still considered quite an American event and not generally the done thing except maybe for footballers wives and that lot.

^
Well for some royal writers nothing before Diana exists.

LOL, I think the media just like highlighting everything Charles & Diana when it comes down to William & Catherine and Harry. Prepare to hear even more when the baby is born and even beyond.

To be fair - she speaks to births of heirs and goes back to the 14th century.

Yup, and she focused on the birth of heirs, which is why it make sense to talk about Diana's children rather than Anne's children or the Gloucesters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom