Baby Cambridge: Musings and Suggestions

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember this place when Crown Princess Victoria went into labour. :lol:
Soon, when Kate goes into labour, I imagine even much more fuss than at Victoria's moment, the journalists will probably fix their cameras and stay day and night until the announcement comes.

Actually, I started counted at week 6 - Dec 1. But whatever, it comes when it comes. :flowers:

I think it was Osipi who mentioned the tally of which side was calling the most in the 9th month just to see if things were moving along - I can so relate to that. Kate now has the same but on a worldwide level. My first was born before we all had cell phones and every time I stepped out for milk or a walk, there was a message on my answering machine and the person wondering if I had gone to the hospital. It all became quite maddening.

It's only a matter of time before paps start lurking at the doors of every plausible hospital in London, and possibly Berkshire. I not only feel sorry for Kate, I feel sorry for all of the other patients at these places. My first was born at Lenox Hill Hospital in Manhattan and I was worried someone famous would be there, causing a ruckus. Fortunately, that did not happen.
I agree. Can you imagine giving birth at Cedars-Sinai in L.A. where so many celebrities choose for their own hospital stays? I hope that the hospital will do its best to keep the press away so that other patients and their families are not disturbe

I agree. Can you imagine giving birth at Cedars-Sinai in L.A. where so many celebrities choose for their own hospital stays? I hope that the hospital will do its best to keep the press away so that other patients and their families are not disturbe

Good grief - of course they wont - they will hoards of the media all over the hospital making as difficult for people as possible. :lol:

Wasn't Princess Estelle born early from my memory she was due in March?
Yes, Estelle's due date was in March, she was born nearly 2 weeks before her official due date. I think Victoria had an engagement 2 days prior birth, she didn't had time to take maternity leave before Estelle was born:lol:
Infanta Leonor is another case that I remenber that was born earlier than expected, Letizia's due date was in November but she was born late October.

It was obviously a prank. The first to announce anything will be Buckingham Palace, Clarence house and British Monarchy Website ands probably the BBC.

One thing is for sure and that is that The Baby could be born Anyway now really, I know the Due date was mud July but it could be early or late but most babies come early then late. Kate is now between 35-37 weeks so the baby if it were born tomorrow could still be healthy and survive outside the womb. Also Doctors tend to
Move due dates around, They did it to my Cousin and Sister-In-Law who second child was suppose the be born between the first and second week of July them it was moved to late June before being born June 21st .

Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't William born. a couple weeks early?

Kim Kardashian due date was Early July but ended up being born on the 15th.

It will come when it ready. But I do have this Feeling that it will be any day now...

Last edited:
It was obviously a prank. The first to announce anything will be Buckingham Palace, Clearance House and British Monarchy Website ands probably the BBC.

One thing is for sure and that is that The Baby could be born Anyway now really, I know the Due date was mud July but it could be early or late but most babies come early then late. Kate is now between 35-37 weeks so the baby if it were born tomorrow could still be healthy and survive outside the womb. Also Doctors tend to
Move due dates around, They did it to my Cousin and Sister-In-Law who second child was suppose the be born between the first and second week of July them it was moved to late June before being born June 21st .

Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't William born. a couple weeks early?

Kim Kardashian due date was Early July but ended up being born on the 15th.

It will come when it ready. But I do have this Feeling that it will be any day now...

:ROFLMAO: anti-monarchist statement by accident (I hope) :ROFLMAO:

I don't know why! I would think they would want to stay in there longer safe from the eyes of the press and the world! lol

Sorry, I fix it. We all make mistakes. I am also using a iPhone.

My i-pad has predictive text which I don't know how to switch off - I've made some classic typos. Apparently, according to the Times, lack of understanding re tablets etc is a sign of old age. I am embracing that happily cos I don't really fancy the alternative! ;)

My i-pad has predictive text which I don't know how to switch off - I've made some classic typos. Apparently, according to the Times, lack of understanding re tablets etc is a sign of old age. I am embracing that happily cos I don't really fancy the alternative! ;)

Go to settings > general > keyboard, then turn off autocorrect.

Although personally I enjoy having autocorrect on; I find it makes for interesting results.

:previous:

interesting but sometimes embarassing :ohmy:

or rude :eek:

rarely :cool:

Well a lot of Royal Babies seem to be born earlier than due dates. :p

You are right about that, especially when it First, Second or Third in Line for the throne it seem like. Crown princess Victoria gave Birth (Feb 23) earlier then her expected her date of March 2012.

I wouldn't be sunrise of they do intentionally.

I am going to go out on a limb here and say that by the end of this month I predict that William and Catherine first Baby will be Born. There are 12 Days left.

Mothers choice

Is it breach? Is it in distress? Are there any other of the myriad reasons for ceasarean present?

Where I work a lot of very rich, mothers to be, come to be seen by the doctors. When their due date gets close they can choose c-section or normal delivery. Then they pick a date they like and the baby is born. Now how they get by the rules of insurance I'm not sure. But my point is they can choose the birthdate via c-section.

:previous: I think this is an american celebrity issue, not a BRF situation

You are right about that, especially when it First, Second or Third in Line for the throne it seem like. Crown princess Victoria gave Birth (Feb 23) earlier then her expected her date of March 2012.

I wouldn't be sunrise of they do intentionally.

I am going to go out on a limb here and say that by the end of this month I predict that William and Catherine first Baby will be Born. There are 12 Days left.

I hope you are right! Now that it is getting close I'm dying to see that baby! I'm sure Catherine and William must be getting very excited themselves. :)

Yes, I'm sure they are very excited and probably a bit nervous too. It's pretty touching to know they are about to become parents.

Goodness me I just went on BBC news and saw Breaking News and my heart skipt a beat. :lol:

Last edited:
Yes, I'm sure they are very excited and probably a bit nervous too. It's pretty touching to know they are about to become parents.

When you reach this point in the first pregnancy you are in somewhat of a surreal state of nerves and excitement, it pervades your every thought.

When you reach this point in the first pregnancy you are in somewhat of a surreal state of nerves and excitement, it pervades your every thought.

Oh yes because this is about to become very real.:)

Peter Hunt ‏@BBCPeterHunt 3m
At 16.00 more details about the birth of William and Kate's baby will be made public .

Ohhhhhhhhhh, interesting. It will likely be related to the succession rights or something as we now know where she is giving birth.

I wonder what info they'll release! Probably about the which Hospital it is, etc...

Royal baby will be born in same London hospital as Prince William - private Lindo Wing of St Mary’s Paddington & he will be at the birth.
The birth of William & Kate’s baby will also be announced on news wires, the Palace website and even on TWITTER!
Royal doctors Marcus Setchell & Alan Farthing - whose late fiancé Jill Dando was famously murdered - will deliver William & Kate’s baby.
Informed sources say despite intense speculation William and Kate still do not know their unborn child’s sex and have not asked to know.
A royal aide will take a royal birth bulletin to waiting car outside the hospital. It will be displayed on an easel at Buckingham Palace.
Sources say the palace will only announce the birth of the William@@ Kate’s baby once the Queen has been told.
Palace recognises royal birth is a time of national celebration but has asked for the media to respect William & Kate’s privacy.
Kate will be off royal duties on maternity leave. No engagements have been scheduled until further notice.
Prince William, currently a Search and Rescue Pilot with the RAF plans to take two weeks paternity leave.
To maintain the ‘theatre and tradition’ of the royal birth of a future monarch the announcement will be made in the old fashioned way.

Robert Jobson ‏@theroyaleditor

What is the old fashioned way? A hand signed bulletin on the gates of the Palace as it's normally a typed version?

I think it's lovely that Marcus Setchel is still going to be part of the delivery, albeit he will likely just be in the vicinity. He delivered Sophie's children and it was him who said she had to go to the nearest NHS hospital with Louise as he suspected major problems, which is he was right.

I cannot wait for the news of this baby's birth, it's going to be the most famous baby in the world.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom