Baby Cambridge: Musings and Suggestions

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:ROFLMAO: Oh no....I missed it! Does anyone know if he's coming back later or should I call the hospital - would they give out details of the vacuum cleaner man's daily rota? Will it be the same man or a different one later or maybe it will be a woman next time! Anyone want to guess the name of the vacuum cleaner guy? I reckon it will be either James, Albert or George, or if next time a lady comes to vacuum the entrance she will be called Victoria, Alexandra or Elizabeth.......OR MAYBE the guy was sent out there as a distraction for the media while Catherine was whisked in through another entrance........albeit a slightly more dusty, unvacuumed entrance :lol:

I am sure the press corps have come to know the exact schedule of all the staff that near the door. Check back tomorrow 2:45 ish and you might be able to get a screenshot of the vacuum itself.
It's funny how we all go a bit wonkers when we are forced to wait for something that is not at all in our control. ;)

Can anyone remember how long after William and Harry were born; we got to see the first official photographs??

This excitement is hilarious.
I guess it's payback time for Waity Katie.

Who was the guy vacuuming the front entrance? Considering most people's 15 minutes of fame is when a tornado hits their trailer, etc, this guy should be tickled pink.... or blue. :p

This live feed from the Sun is addictive :

-"Maurice you're all over the net"
-"really ?"
-"Sure"
-"Hi Ma !"

I have turned on the Sun Live Feed, and I got quite excited when it came on the screen and 2 policemen were there, but it was a false alarm :(

Can anyone remember how long after William and Harry were born; we got to see the first official photographs??

I'm not sure about Harry, but William's first official photos were released 8 days after he was born.

With that live feed they should turn it into some sort of outdoor party, a la Woodstock. Call it Cambridge. 18 days of Peace, Love, Texting, Smoking and Sipping Coffee. Anyone think we can get Crosby, Stills and Nash over there?

It's amazing how invested in their lives we ordinary folk become. I remember staying up all night in order to watch their wedding, as it was starting quite early in the morning for me due to the time difference. When their engagement was announced, I remember thinking...well damn, it's about time. Now we're all sitting around waiting for news she's been brought to the hospital to give birth, then we'll all be sitting here waiting for pictures and then eventually, a name. It's utterly fascinating.

I I bet Catherine goes into the hospital at night time when it dark and not any (or not many anyway) media/press and peoples standing around. Although She will probably go in a secret entrance where there no media in not in the Lino wing entrance, That is my guess anyway.

I also read that a hospital in bucklebury is on standby just in case...

I am so glad the baby wasn't born on the 12th of July as the riots in Belfast were bad enough without some of those dreadful orangemen highjacking the royal birth to cause even more problems. Since then I havn't cared when the birth date would be but I am now being a bit greedy and hoping it won't be today either as I liked Diana and wouldn't want her grandchild born on Camilla's birthday.

Last edited:
will kate really enter the hospital through the lindo wing that all the press is guarding? really? it seems highly unlikely to me. there must be another entrance that she would use, a "back door" one. i'm quite confused - are we really (or rather, are they really thinking we are) going to see her entering through those doors only to be filmed during those moments of anxiety of delivering your first baby?

Tomorrow (18th) is Nelson Mandela's 95th birthday. Since Mandela day is celebrated worldwide I think it would be fantastic if the little one shares the same birthday. For myself, I am extremely excited!!!

Tomorrow (18th) is Nelson Mandela's 95th birthday. Since Mandela day is celebrated worldwide I think it would be fantastic if the little one shares the same birthday. For myself, I am extremely excited!!!

It is? Never heard of Mandela day here in the US. Then again, the company I work for is rather stingy with the holidays we get off during the year (they do make up for it around Thanksgiving and Christmas/New Year's though).

It is? Never heard of Mandela day here in the US. Then again, the company I work for is rather stingy with the holidays we get off during the year (they do make up for it around Thanksgiving and Christmas/New Year's though).

Never heard of it too ...

will kate really enter the hospital through the lindo wing that all the press is guarding? really? it seems highly unlikely to me. there must be another entrance that she would use, a "back door" one. i'm quite confused - are we really (or rather, are they really thinking we are) going to see her entering through those doors only to be filmed during those moments of anxiety of delivering your first baby?

The press reported (for whatever that's worth) a week or so ago that she had slipped in and out for a check through another entrance, I assume that is the entrance she'll use when the time arrives. I suppose the press are waiting for word that she is in fact in labor and inside the hospital so they can do their 'in front of the hospital' shots, perhaps the official who carries the announcement of the birth to be placed on the tripod @ BP will exit those front doors?
It would be amusing if she quietly delivered near her parent's home - imagine the stampede as reporters decamped London and headed for Reading.
I was so hoping for a birth before this coming Saturday, as my niece is currently studying in London, but she is due to return to California next Saturday, and it would be nice if she could see all the hoopla first hand.

Last edited:
Hold on Catherine for another day. I want the baby's birthday to coincidence with Benedict Cumberbatch's. And have a boy as beautiful, talented and nice as this man and a prince for my (as yet not even planned!) grand-daughter to fangirl over!!!

I don't believe we celebrate Nelson Mandela's birthday here in Denmark either, but I agree that Baby Cambridge would get to share birthday with a wonderful person if he/she is born tomorrow (he/she would also be born on the day of the prime stage of Tour de France :D).

According to wiki, Nelson Mandella day was made an International holiday by the UN in 2009, as a call to action for people to strive to make changes. In Canada, I had never heard of it before.

July 17th- HRH Princess Victoria of Cambridge

That is my guess!

Looks like July 17th is almost out! I was so excited when I saw on twitter that a helicopter had been seen landing at Kensington but oh well...

I shall move my guess to July 18th :whistling:

Last edited:
It looks like my nephew (who has his birthday tommorow) might just share his birthday with the future King/Queen!

How Journalist are passing up time:

Natalie Morales (NBC TODAY Show Newsreader/News-anchor ) knits for the Royal baby:

Attachments

• image-3223981794.jpg
    image-3223981794.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 107
I hope tomorrow or on the 19th birth the royal baby, because my mother is birthday on 19th. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom