The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2013, 06:19 AM
Courtier

The waity for Katie | The Sun |News

THE world’s media gather yesterday at the hospital where the Duchess of Cambridge is due to give birth — TWO WEEKS from now.

The SUN Newspaper are sticking their necks out with a July 15 delivery! I don't see this baby coming any time before that myself. In fact, any time after the 15th sounds about right.

Old 07-02-2013, 06:51 AM
Courtier

2 weeks is the 16th.

Old 07-02-2013, 07:01 AM
Gentry

Is there any back entrance to the Lindo Wing?? The main entrance doesn't seem like a good option for Kate in labor... Maybe she will go to the hospital in some private car couple days prior due date and wait there for actual action?

I'd love to see a girl named Georgiana, Charlotte, Alexandrina or Victoria :)
Old 07-02-2013, 07:07 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalNight View Post
Is there any back entrance to the Lindo Wing?? The main entrance doesn't seem like a good option for Kate in labor... Maybe she will go to the hospital in some private car couple days prior due date and wait there for actual action?

I'd love to see a girl named Georgiana, Charlotte, Alexandrina or Victoria :)
If her waters haven't broken I see no real reason for her to spend, potentially weeks, in hospital just to hide from the press. They've clearly chosen St Mary's because it's dealt with royal births before.
Old 07-02-2013, 07:10 AM
Courtier

House of Windsor Family Tree

A great deal of work has gone into this!
Old 07-02-2013, 07:15 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieuk View Post

how nice is that! don't think i have seen one like it. thanks!
"People are much like stained glass windows. When the sun is shining through them, they glow brightly and sparkle. But when the sun goes down and it is dark and gloomy outside; Their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within." ~ Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
Old 07-02-2013, 10:37 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieuk View Post

That's nice! And it's funny how Princess Diana's photo changes, the bigger version is without a smile
Old 07-02-2013, 11:00 AM
Nobility

Very nice.....thanks
Old 07-02-2013, 11:12 AM
Royal Highness

I always thought she was due about July 13-17, and if this is the case, she is 38 weeks this week, and baby could arrive at any time. Those signs at the hospital re the parking bays probably went up after consult with the palace and the obstetrician things could happen any time now after medical checks. But even so, some babies still decide to hang around inside for a few more weeks.
Old 07-02-2013, 11:14 AM
Majesty

I think the baby will arrive any day now. The baby could arrive in the early morning, noon or night. If I was a photographer or any other member of the press, I would be getting my spot at the hospital ready now.

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 07-02-2013, 11:17 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
I think the baby will arrive any day now.
Are you sure? Do you have a crystal ball that you can look into and determine this?
Old 07-02-2013, 11:25 AM
Majesty

LOL, it's July and it's time to get this party started. Just looking back at William's 1982 birth, the people in London partied like it was 1999. It's time to bring that joyous spirit back.

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 07-02-2013, 11:34 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess of Durham View Post

Are you sure? Do you have a crystal ball that you can look into and determine this?
Most Babies are born between 37 and 42 Weeks with the majority being born before 40 Weeks, Only five precent of Babies are born on Due Date. Catherine is now 38-39 weeks and so the Baby is now full term so it can be any day now. Not saying that it will definitely be born tomorrow but after 37 weeks it can be born any day…

I still think it will be born before July 10th. Quite a few peoples on here said July 3rd for the birth.
Old 07-02-2013, 11:40 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritishRoyalist View Post
Most Babies are born between 37 and 42 Weeks with the majority being born before 40 Weeks, Only five precent of Babies are born on Due Date. Catherine is now 38-39 weeks and so the Baby is now full term so it can be any day now. Not saying that it will definitely be born tomorrow but after 37 weeks it can be born any day…

I still think it will be born before July 10th. Quite a few peoples on here said July 3rd for the birth.
Thank you, BristishRoyalist. I was being a little cheeky with Dman about his/her statement.
Old 07-02-2013, 12:47 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
I think the baby will arrive any day now. The baby could arrive in the early morning, noon or night. If I was a photographer or any other member of the press, I would be getting my spot at the hospital ready now.
You and a few other people. Looks like they are already starting to put up barriers and press stands at the hospital.
As Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall pick up organic baby food in Wales, London's St Mary's Hospital gears up for the royal birth | Mail Online
This is so exciting. It'd be a bummer though if the press went and camped out and the baby didn't arrive until the 11th.
Old 07-02-2013, 12:52 PM
Courtier

One again the July 11th due date...
Old 07-02-2013, 01:29 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritishRoyalist View Post

Correct me if I am wrong but didn't Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden enter Karolinska University Hospital via Helicopter?
No, she came by car.
Old 07-02-2013, 01:29 PM
Courtier

BBC News - Royal baby: William and Catherine get Finnish baby box
Interesting Crown Princess Victoria received a box.
Old 07-02-2013, 01:39 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess gertrude View Post
You and a few other people. Looks like they are already starting to put up barriers and press stands at the hospital.
As Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall pick up organic baby food in Wales, London's St Mary's Hospital gears up for the royal birth | Mail Online
This is so exciting. It'd be a bummer though if the press went and camped out and the baby didn't arrive until the 11th.
Yeah, this is a very exciting time for everyone. The royal couple, their families and the world even. The press pretty much have no other choice but to mark their spots and get ready since the baby could arrive at anytime and it would be too much to get prepared on the day of Catherine's arrival to the hospital (which probably be a private arrival). It seems, to me at least, for the photographers to get in place at the hospital or at least mark their places.

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 07-02-2013, 02:38 PM
Nobility

I just had a premonition while driving,
I saw Kate shopping, her water broke and baby time.
We shall see

Tags
baby gifts, prince william and duchess of cambridge