The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2013, 10:19 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotroman View Post
Child of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't think I've ever seen a Wikipedia article about an unborn person!
DEAR ME!!

"People are much like stained glass windows. When the sun is shining through them, they glow brightly and sparkle. But when the sun goes down and it is dark and gloomy outside; Their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within." ~ Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
Old 07-01-2013, 11:09 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahedwards2 View Post
That would be great as there are several royals who were born on the 15th: Zara (May), Anne (August), Harry (September) and Peter (November).
the Ides of July!

Old 07-01-2013, 11:40 AM
Courtier

TV News Crews, Cameramens and Photographers and other Journalists are already gathered outside St Mary's Hospital as they wait for the birth even so the Baby might still be three Weeks away at most
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1829507113.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	182.1 KB
ID:	289505   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1170919240.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	200.3 KB
ID:	289506  
Old 07-01-2013, 12:08 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritishRoyalist View Post
TV News Crews, Cameramens and Photographers and other Journalists are already gathered outside St Mary's Hospital as they wait for the birth even so the Baby might still be three Weeks away at most
And so it begins...
Old 07-01-2013, 12:09 PM
Nobility

Would they really stay there all that time?? Or is she perhaps already there and we just don't know it yet??
Old 07-01-2013, 12:11 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elenath View Post
Would they really stay there all that time?? Or is she perhaps already there and we just don't know it yet??
We would know the same time the press would know. More than likely, she'll be taken there and then a member of their staff will alert the press and then we'll know.
Old 07-01-2013, 12:15 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotroman View Post
Child of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't think I've ever seen a Wikipedia article about an unborn person!
Jeepers, this is gonna be one looooong month. Push, Kate, push!

Wait! I think I see a star in the east!
Old 07-01-2013, 12:16 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ish View Post
And so it begins...
Um, did someone remember to order portable lavs?
Old 07-01-2013, 12:28 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieGiraffe View Post

Tell us when the shepherds, angels, and caravan arrives!
Old 07-01-2013, 12:29 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elenath View Post
She's not there yet. She is the relatively normal one, home chatting on the phone to her hubby, playing with the dog, watching Wimbledon on the telly and worrying about what still needs to be done for the new digs.

These reporters/paps, on the other hand, are at the worst summer camp imaginable!
Old 07-01-2013, 12:30 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieGiraffe View Post

We only need three kings to appear at St Mary's Hospital and that's it! Who are the closest? Willem-Alexander, Albert and Constantine?
Old 07-01-2013, 12:39 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmirerUS View Post
She's not there yet. She is the relatively normal one, home chatting on the phone to her hubby, playing with the dog, watching Wimbledon on the telly and worrying about what still needs to be done for the new digs.

These reporters/paps, on the other hand, are at the worst summer camp imaginable!
You would think they'd be sensible enough to go about their daily business instead of planning what could may well be a month long stakeout. All this just to be "there" as Kate checks into the hospital. Then the REAL waiting begins!

Only thing that would surprise me more is if they would have erected them newfangled mobile hotels around the perimeters of the hospital (I think they were used for the Windsor Horse Show?) for comfort of the news crews.

I'd really be laughing if Kate and William have a plan in action to get her into the hospital without anyone being the wiser. Y'know... like in the back of a laundry van going to the service entrance etc.
Old 07-01-2013, 12:42 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
I'd really be laughing if Kate and William have a plan in action to get her into the hospital without anyone being the wiser. Y'know... like in the back of a laundry van going to the service entrance etc.
I doubt they will enter through the front door. All these poor people will have gone through all that trouble and still miss it.
Old 07-01-2013, 12:50 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritishRoyalist View Post
They are like those Star Wars and Star Trek fans who line up outside of theatres weeks before the film opens so they can get tickets.
Old 07-01-2013, 12:53 PM
Heir Presumptive

With all these cameras around, Kate should have nerves of steel.
Old 07-01-2013, 01:00 PM
Courtier

I think they may be staking their territory. You can see the chalk lines (or spray paint) on the ground. I live near a location that often has press and camera crews line up for an event. The days before if you are walking by, you can see the spots reserved for the major news outlets etc. Maybe this is just that day - the parking restrictions are up and everyone is jockeying for position. ideal scenario - is she goes into labor in the middle of the night - and is able to enter with minimum fuss - in the am BP announces she had the baby. I know I'm dreaming
Old 07-01-2013, 01:15 PM
Majesty

Well, guys the big month is here. Any day now the baby Cambridge will arrive. I know William & Catherine must be happy and nervous at the same time.

Charles, Michael & Carole will becoming grandparents for the first time and Harry, Pippa and James will become aunt and uncles for the first time. Very exciting for them and rest of the families.

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 07-01-2013, 01:35 PM
Heir Presumptive

I hope that the most people of the world will stay calm until the baby is here on earth and I hope that Catherine and William have a wonderful time until the big happening.

They should go out at one of the next weekends with friends as they can't when the baby has arrived. This have I done at the last weekend of my pregnancy. It was for me a type of a farewell to a beautiful time and a change to a great time.
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 07-01-2013, 01:36 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Well, guys the big month is here. Any day now the baby Cambridge will arrive. I know William & Catherine must be happy and nervous at the same time.

Charles, Michael & Carole will becoming grandparents for the first time and Harry, Pippa and James will become aunt and uncles for the first time. Very exciting for them and rest of the families.
I wonder if Charles will tell stories about about he baby deceased Grandmother? I am sure he will, there were some good times
Old 07-01-2013, 01:41 PM
Nobility

More likely, William will tell stories about his mother.

Tags
baby gifts, prince william and duchess of cambridge