Baby Cambridge: Musings and Suggestions

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think that, for a girl, Caroline would be a beautiful tribute to Carole Middleton. Victoria would be a nice name, too.

5 minutes ago the following was {rather cryptically} posted on the 'Prince Harry' facebook page -

'Big announcements!!!!!!!!'

Perhaps somethind is happening ????

5 minutes ago the following was {rather cryptically} posted on the 'Prince Harry' facebook page -

'Big announcements!!!!!!!!'

Perhaps somethind is happening ????

I don't think it the real prince Harry, just a parody page. He not on Facebook

Just to clear up the 'Big announcement' on 'Prince Harry's' Facebook page

It now says -

Prince Andrew becomes first member of the Royal Family to tweet under his own name… Twitter @TheDukeOfYork

Why wouldn't he be on Facebook? I have friends that are pretty famous, not royal, but well known across many continents. On was guest of Prince of Monaco week before last. You can have public and private profiles that only your friends can see.

I'm stuck on David. It's time for David. I think it could be Charlie, though. Prince Charles has never been Charlie, and so the nickname would be easy. I see the headline: Bonnie Prince Charlie. Charles David Michael Stephen, including the grandfather of Catherine who served with...was it Prince Phillip? Stephen would be a GREAT name for the prince, although the last King Stephen wasn't too great. Just a nice name. King Stephen, beautiful. Stephen David Michael Charles.

Oh, when do we stop this?

I'm stuck on David. It's time for David. I think it could be Charlie, though. Prince Charles has never been Charlie, and so the nickname would be easy. I see the headline: Bonnie Prince Charlie. Charles David Michael Stephen, including the grandfather of Catherine who served with...was it Prince Phillip? Stephen would be a GREAT name for the prince, although the last King Stephen wasn't too great. Just a nice name. King Stephen, beautiful. Stephen David Michael Charles.

Oh, when do we stop this?

Soon - please, please let it be soon.

I think that's a nice idea. If Baby Cambridge is a boy, they could also name him Adolphus (after the first Duke of Cambridge). Another name for a girl could be Augusta after Princess Augusta of Cambridge, who later became Grand Duchess of Mecklenburg-Strelitz. I don't think Adolphus and Augusta will be chosen, but it's just a thought.

Adolphus IMO is too close to Adolph (Hitler)I don't see it being used. Mary Adelaide not only being a Princess of Cambridge, and Lilibet's great grandmother, seems more likely.Especially since Mary has more a royal history to it.

Adolphus was the first duke of the fourth creation, but not the first duke. The title was extremely popular with James II, he tried and failed to give it to four sons. Two survived long enough to hold the title, James and Edgar, both by his first wife. Two died before they were a year old, and were styled but never officially declared Dukes of Cambridge Charles (son by Anne, who was born before they wed) and Charles who was of Mary of Modena, both died as infants. The third creation was George II. So we could have a Charles, James, Edgar or George (also Adolphus' son and Mary Adelaide's brother who was the last Duke before William).

Tennis is over - so the only thing I can think of is that she wants to watch the 1st Ashes test. :ROFLMAO:

5 days and starts on Wednesday 10th. So after the 15th. The 17th is looking good folks

Last edited:
Tennis is over - so the only thing I can think of is that she wants to watch the 1st Ashes test. :ROFLMAO:

5 days and starts on Wednesday 11th. So after the 15th. The 17th is looking good folks

Thursday is the 11th. Tomorrow is the 10th.

That means nothing babies come when they want to. :lol:

Ah, but it does indicate that the baby is not actually due July 11th or 13th. Even with the knowledge that babies come when they want and aren't subject to due dates, it seems somewhat unlikely that William would make polo plans the day after his child's due date.

After reading this article, my husband begged me to log on and give this message to Prince William:

Don't go. No matter how many times she insists that she wants you to go. Don't do it. It's a trap.

Royal baby due date: Prince William stifles speculation that Duchess is expecting an early birth as he plans to play polo | Mail Online

My thought was that his committing would help raise funds/attendance. So SAY you will be there then wing it if anything symptomatic happens - that's the strategy. Plus my guess is that Will's friends with helicopters will follow him if he does actually play.

Plus it might well be that he is nervous to the point of making Kate crazy - in which case - let him stretch his legs!

Last edited:
Ah, but it does indicate that the baby is not actually due July 11th or 13th. Even with the knowledge that babies come when they want and aren't subject to due dates, it seems somewhat unlikely that William would make polo plans the day after his child's due date.

I don't think it proves a thing. It's only a polo match, someone else will be on standby to sub for him if necessary. He might as well make plans to play if he wants to. It's not like it's the other side of the world.

My thought was that his committing would help raise funds/attendance. So SAY you will be there then wing it if anything symptomatic happens - that's the strategy. Plus my guess is that Will's friends with helicopters will follow him if he does actually play.

Plus it might well be that he is nervous to the point of making Kate crazy - in which case - let him stretch his legs!

I think my husband is thinking about the time he left me in a cold climate while he went off on a golf trip to Florida with his buddies two weeks before our second child was due. I don't know why he gets so nervous when he remembers it. I am a very understanding wife;)

William can go on to participate in a charity polo match if he's secure in the knowledge that his wife is okay and comfortable. If anything kicks off, William have the resources to get back to his wife fast. No big deal.

Exactly and it could work the opposite the baby might decide to come on that very day or already be here by then. Sunday is a long way away! If the baby does come he probably won't go. First time babies come when it suits them not everybody else so William is going to make plans etc he can't put everything on hold although Kate kind of has too LOL. I do like Charlotte for a little girl I don't think they would name a boy Charles as a first name and Charles is said to hate the name Charlie and that is why no one calls him that so I doubt he would be happy if people called his Grandson that. Besides they could go for a couple of more modern first names and the baby can choose one of it's middle names to reign under. They are a modern couple so it will be interesting to see. Let's hope we don't have to wait too long, Kate is probably at that stage where she is hoping that too. LOL

I am beginning to think that Carole was closer to being right with her Leo birth sign for the baby, meaning we have a couple more weeks of this and that 'mid-July' was closer to 'late-July'. (Now watch the baby come on the 13th - which until today when I have started to see the 11th - was the only actual date I have seen).

I am beginning to think that Carole was closer to being right with her Leo birth sign for the baby, meaning we have a couple more weeks of this and that 'mid-July' was closer to 'late-July'. (Now watch the baby come on the 13th - which until today when I have started to see the 11th - was the only actual date I have seen).

And but did Carole herself say this herself? No it was not, It was some Friends who 'allegedly' said that Carole said it and there no way if it actually true or not especially when reported by in-touch, us or mailonline who can all be misleading and inaccurate in their reporting.

She is 'descended from Kate's mother's side' and is from Australia. The likelihood Kate has ever met her are slim to none. And it is said she 'thinks' well we all think and predict dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom