Baby Cambridge: Musings and Suggestions

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can try and educate them all you want, but people will call them what they choose. Diana was Princess Di until the day she died. Still called that by many.

Also a fair number who always referred to her as Lady Diana/Lady Di.

Plus people want a girl because the new succession laws. I saw a piece on CNN where they talked to a scientist she said because Kate was slim that favored girl, Will having a high stress job -girl and the last one was the HG which favored girl.

Diana was pretty skinny 2 boys Victoria Beckman 3 boys before Harper. Will's job isn't constant stress because he doesn't work all the time. Plus he isn't experiencing the g forces that a fighter pilot is under(another potential girl maker supposedly) . I still have hope for the underdog boy.

Boy/Girl, whatever the sex...William & Catherine will love their baby and everyone else will go crazy over this baby.

It is Now Tuesday in the U.K. Most common days for Babies to be born are Tuesday and Wednesday I read on several websites.

Last edited:
Nothing is more exciting than waiting for a baby to arrive. Add in that it's a royal baby and the excitement is trebled!

My 'guesses' are:

Baby will arrive this coming Thursday July 11 (7-11, a lucky day). I'm guessing it will be a girl for no particular reason other than a 'gut feeling'.

As far as names go; for a girl Alexandra Victoria Elizabeth Catherine, for a boy Frederick George Edward William.

Normally it would have been announced after 3 months so we would only had to wait for 6 months. Since it was announced super early due to her illness, we been waiting longer plus all the pregnancy speculation since the wedding. It makes feel like 2 yrs.

Just as every day before, people have started to tweet a couple of hours ago that the baby is on it's way. I don't want to get my hopes up, so I'm waiting for official info (which btw would not come in at least another four hours since they said there would be no news between 11 p.m. and 7 a.m.)...

Just as every day before, people have started to tweet a couple of hours ago that the baby is on it's way. I don't want to get my hopes up, so I'm waiting for official info (which btw would not come in at least another four hours since they said there would be no news between 11 p.m. and 7 a.m.)...

Where did you read that?

I can't find anything online so far about it.

LaRae

Might be fitting to name the baby Mary, if a girl. Mary Adelaide was the last born Princess of Cambridge, and the mother of Queen Mary.

I'm hoping for a safe delivery and that the royal couple will publish official pictures every now and then.

Someone said she was with her parents I'm thinking she wouldn't be far from London. Twitter is pretty useless really unless it's from an official source. People start silly rumours there all the time. We will have to wait till BP let's everyone know she is in labour. I keep coming here cause I know when someone makes it official she is in labour there will be a new thread here! I hope it's soon it's my sisters birthday today! I think they will do official photoshoots every now and then William knows how the game is played and while he doesn't like it his child is the future King or Queen and people will be curious. Just like they were when he was little. I don't mind Adelaide but I don't like Mary it's so common and there is already a Princess Mary. I'm still hoping for a little Princess but really as long as the baby is healthy and Kate has a safe delivery that is all that matters.

Someone said she was with her parents I'm thinking she wouldn't be far from London. Twitter is pretty useless really unless it's from an official source. People start silly rumours there all the time. We will have to wait till BP let's everyone know she is in labour. I keep coming here cause I know when someone makes it official she is in labour there will be a new thread here! I hope it's soon it's my sisters birthday today! I think they will do official photoshoots every now and then William knows how the game is played and while he doesn't like it his child is the future King or Queen and people will be curious. Just like they were when he was little. I don't mind Adelaide but I don't like Mary it's so common and there is already a Princess Mary. I'm still hoping for a little Princess but really as long as the baby is healthy and Kate has a safe delivery that is all that matters.

I would be surprised if there were to be any official announcement of Catherine being in labour. I suspect the next we will hear on the topic is after thebaby is born.

We'll know when Catherine goes into labour, officially or not we will know.

Sometime this week ---- or dare I say it ---- maybe not until early next week?

I think it will be a simple 1-line announcement from Buckingham Palace.

---- HRH The Duchess of Cambridge, has been admitted to St Mary's Hospital, Paddington, at 23.30 pm this evening, with Prince William [whatever date that happens to be]??

Last edited:
Sometime this week ---- or dare I say it ---- maybe not until early next week?

I think it will be a simple 1-line announcement from Buckingham Palace.

---- HRH The Duchess of Cambridge, has been admitted to St Mary's Hospital, Paddington, at 23.30 pm this evening, with Prince William [whatever date that happens to be]??

I agree; next week. Either July 16 or 17. This has always been my gut feeling.

Sorry baby watchers. :flowers:

is it known where the Duchess is currently located i.e. is she in London, Bucklebury, Anglesey...?:cool:

She could not possibly be in Anglesey; her doctor is checking her every few days now. Most likely she's in Bucklebury with her family.

its getting pretty exciting now and even better now there is another baby on the way who will be close to baby Cambridge.

Yep it's getting closer every day. Hope it's soon! It is very exciting. I think it's great Zara's little one will be about 6 months younger and Isla about a year older so he or she will have a nice little group of cousins to hang out with growing up. I see how close William and Harry are to all their cousins so I think it's great. It would be funny if they were all girls. LOL Some of those paps have been sitting there over a week imagine how board they must be.

I do feel sorry for the press photographers who have been there since 1 July. Even if they are getting paid for it.

Carole Middleton has supposedly said the baby will be a LEO.

Which means "last week of July".

If true, there will be nothing happening this week or next!

Not until week commencing Monday, 22 July??

Ugh...I remember being that pregnant and being ready to get on a trampoline to get her out. And I had a planned, prescheduled induction on my due date because of back issues. I cant image the whole waiting and waiting and waiting.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom