Baby Cambridge: Musings and Suggestions

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zara and Mike expecting a baby in the New Year!!

Goodness, they kept that secret. But she was riding on a horse at the weekend??

I saw that annoucment too! Such great news!

I guess at that early stage of pregnancy it's ok to ride a horse. But there is always a risk if she falls...

I can already picture in a couple of years baby Cambridge, Tindall and the Phillips girls running around Buckingham Palace during the Trooping the Colour!

It was a MARCH 14 DM article :sad: and said they were calling it "their little grape" OK so it was the DM, but I like little grape a great deal more than the bump.

And there is even a grandma name/grape tie in - Dionysus for Diana and for god of wine. And hell will freeze over before we see that name! :lol:

Denis for a boy, then! :lol:

Yes, a GIRL will be here by the end of the week.
Why,
a) Kate's severe morning sickness back in December, means it's a G I R L.
b) Kate let it slip during an engagement in March, G I R L.

No, she didn't.

Yes, a GIRL will be here by the end of the week.

Why,

a) Kate's severe morning sickness back in December, means it's a G I R L.

b) Kate let it slip during an engagement in March, G I R L.

c) William is a helicopter pilot means it's a G I R L.

Prince Andrew was a helicopter pilot; he had 2 GIRLS.

10 out of 10 for all those who knew/said it was a GIRL!

Some friends of mine have been hospitalized for very severe morning sickness and the baby was a boy. So the Cambridge baby may be a boy.

I'm going for holidays next Monday... So, baby please arrive this week :flowers:

I saw that annoucment too! Such great news!

I guess at that early stage of pregnancy it's ok to ride a horse. But there is always a risk if she falls...

There are all kinds of risks in life. She's a smart cookie - let her make her own decisions.

Anyone who knew titles or did a little research would have known this ages ago;

@victoriaarbiter: Stand down everyone official word from KP...there will be no THE in the baby's title: Per palace aide: HRH Prince/Princess xxx of Cambridge.

@MaxFosterCNN: Once the #RoyalBaby's name is announced (s)he will be known as 'HRH Prince/Princess (name) of Cambridge'

They are so desperate for news to report as they wait, they make a story or in this case tweet about something that is pretty common knowledge by now.

They are so desperate for news to report as they wait, they make a story or in this case tweet about something that is pretty common knowledge by now.

The press very obviously has the public's attention as we all await the birth of Baby C. Having the public's attention is a very good time to do a bit of educating the masses on some little known tidbits they might not be aware of. It still surprises me that so many on here even choose to refer to Kate as Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge. :whistling:

Can try and educate them all you want, but people will call them what they choose. Diana was Princess Di until the day she died. Still called that by many. Kate being either Kate Middleton or Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge is not because people have not been educated more than once, but people just like to do what they know.

Just watched the trailer of the film Diana...I wish they would name their baby girl after her. (If it is a girl;-) )

I'm fairly certain it's either a boy or a girl, but I am holding out for a giraffe. :flowers:

More Twitter postings noting increased activity around St. Mary's; as if Kate's baby is the only possible reason for activity at a busy London hospital.. I suppose we can expect this on a daily basis until the baby is finally here.

Gracie, you and I surely think alike! "David or Alexander for a boy" yes!

Grace for a girl would be lovely. Some would mutter about hijacking the name of Princess Grace of Monaco, but she is from a couple generations back now. Grace would be an excellent Princess name for human or giraffe.

Me too. Though I'd love a baby girl!

Does anyone beside me think this plumping for a girl has to do with Elizabeth II's long and magnificent reign and what we have come to love? At this point it is difficult to imagine a male in the role as few of us have been alive to know what that's like. :flowers:

Does anyone beside me think this plumping for a girl has to do with Elizabeth II's long and magnificent reign and what we have come to love? At this point it is difficult to imagine a male in the role as few of us have been alive to know what that's like. :flowers:

Ah, see I think it has to do with fashion.

Oh come on baby, where are you??

This is my first royal pregnancy watch and I'm so excieted. I can't wait for the baby and I'm worried that I'll miss all due to my holidays plans.

Come on little Cambridge, it's time :flowers:;)

No, its to do with that dumb woman who told the world that Catherine had said "d...." when it was proven later she didn't. Most people didn't read that bit and most papers didn't print it cos they would have looked stupid.

No, its to do with that dumb woman who told the world that Catherine had said "d...." when it was proven later she didn't. Most people didn't read that bit and most papers didn't print it cos they would have looked stupid.

It is scarey the way people repeat that myth - though the tape showed she never said what was reported.

That whole thing was hilariously bad

This feels like the longest pregnancy ever. Come on Baby Cambridge Wimbledon is over. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom