The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2013, 06:22 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritishRoyalist View Post
Sorry, I fix it. We all make mistakes. I am also using a iPhone.
My i-pad has predictive text which I don't know how to switch off - I've made some classic typos. Apparently, according to the Times, lack of understanding re tablets etc is a sign of old age. I am embracing that happily cos I don't really fancy the alternative!

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 06-18-2013, 06:38 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cepe View Post

My i-pad has predictive text which I don't know how to switch off - I've made some classic typos. Apparently, according to the Times, lack of understanding re tablets etc is a sign of old age. I am embracing that happily cos I don't really fancy the alternative!
Go to settings > general > keyboard, then turn off autocorrect.

Although personally I enjoy having autocorrect on; I find it makes for interesting results.

Old 06-18-2013, 06:50 PM
Heir Apparent

interesting but sometimes embarassing

or rude

rarely

Old 06-18-2013, 06:54 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalistbert View Post
Well a lot of Royal Babies seem to be born earlier than due dates.
You are right about that, especially when it First, Second or Third in Line for the throne it seem like. Crown princess Victoria gave Birth (Feb 23) earlier then her expected her date of March 2012.

I wouldn't be sunrise of they do intentionally.

I am going to go out on a limb here and say that by the end of this month I predict that William and Catherine first Baby will be Born. There are 12 Days left.
Old 06-18-2013, 07:01 PM
Commoner

Mothers choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaB View Post
Is it breach? Is it in distress? Are there any other of the myriad reasons for ceasarean present?
Where I work a lot of very rich, mothers to be, come to be seen by the doctors. When their due date gets close they can choose c-section or normal delivery. Then they pick a date they like and the baby is born. Now how they get by the rules of insurance I'm not sure. But my point is they can choose the birthdate via c-section.
Old 06-18-2013, 07:02 PM
Heir Apparent

I think this is an american celebrity issue, not a BRF situation

Old 06-18-2013, 07:06 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritishRoyalist View Post
You are right about that, especially when it First, Second or Third in Line for the throne it seem like. Crown princess Victoria gave Birth (Feb 23) earlier then her expected her date of March 2012.

I wouldn't be sunrise of they do intentionally.

I am going to go out on a limb here and say that by the end of this month I predict that William and Catherine first Baby will be Born. There are 12 Days left.
I hope you are right! Now that it is getting close I'm dying to see that baby! I'm sure Catherine and William must be getting very excited themselves.
Old 06-18-2013, 07:27 PM
Majesty

Yes, I'm sure they are very excited and probably a bit nervous too. It's pretty touching to know they are about to become parents.

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 06-18-2013, 07:53 PM
Courtier

Goodness me I just went on BBC news and saw Breaking News and my heart skipt a beat.
Old 06-18-2013, 08:24 PM
Majesty

Confirmed: Kate Middleton To Give Birth To Royal Baby Where Princess Diana Delivered William And Harry!
Confirmed: Kate Middleton To Give Birth To Royal Baby Where Princess Diana Delivered William And Harry! | Radar Online

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 06-18-2013, 08:31 PM
Heir Apparent

Not on the BBC at 1:30 19/6

Old 06-18-2013, 08:37 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Confirmed: Kate Middleton To Give Birth To Royal Baby Where Princess Diana Delivered William And Harry!
Confirmed: Kate Middleton To Give Birth To Royal Baby Where Princess Diana Delivered William And Harry! | Radar Online
RadarOnline is not exactly a Accurate Source for information (they have been right on some things but not often) . And I doubt a U.S Media site would get the information before any U.K media.
Old 06-18-2013, 10:11 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Yes, I'm sure they are very excited and probably a bit nervous too. It's pretty touching to know they are about to become parents.
When you reach this point in the first pregnancy you are in somewhat of a surreal state of nerves and excitement, it pervades your every thought.
Old 06-18-2013, 11:14 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieGiraffe View Post
When you reach this point in the first pregnancy you are in somewhat of a surreal state of nerves and excitement, it pervades your every thought.

Oh yes because this is about to become very real.
Old 06-19-2013, 10:53 AM
Majesty

Peter Hunt ‏@BBCPeterHunt 3m
At 16.00 more details about the birth of William and Kate's baby will be made public .

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 06-19-2013, 10:57 AM
Heir Presumptive

Ohhhhhhhhhh, interesting. It will likely be related to the succession rights or something as we now know where she is giving birth.
Old 06-19-2013, 11:00 AM
Courtier

Peter Hunt ‏@BBCPeterHunt 1m Kate's baby will be born at the private Lindo Wing at St Mary's Hospital in London where Diana gave birth to William and Harry
Old 06-19-2013, 11:01 AM
Royal Highness

I wonder what info they'll release! Probably about the which Hospital it is, etc...
Old 06-19-2013, 11:04 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathia_sophia View Post
I wonder what info they'll release! Probably about the which Hospital it is, etc...
I have just posted it.
Old 06-19-2013, 11:10 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:

Royal baby will be born in same London hospital as Prince William - private Lindo Wing of St Mary’s Paddington & he will be at the birth.
The birth of William & Kate’s baby will also be announced on news wires, the Palace website and even on TWITTER!
Royal doctors Marcus Setchell & Alan Farthing - whose late fiancé Jill Dando was famously murdered - will deliver William & Kate’s baby.
Informed sources say despite intense speculation William and Kate still do not know their unborn child’s sex and have not asked to know.
A royal aide will take a royal birth bulletin to waiting car outside the hospital. It will be displayed on an easel at Buckingham Palace.
Sources say the palace will only announce the birth of the William@@ Kate’s baby once the Queen has been told.
Palace recognises royal birth is a time of national celebration but has asked for the media to respect William & Kate’s privacy.
Kate will be off royal duties on maternity leave. No engagements have been scheduled until further notice.
Prince William, currently a Search and Rescue Pilot with the RAF plans to take two weeks paternity leave.
To maintain the ‘theatre and tradition’ of the royal birth of a future monarch the announcement will be made in the old fashioned way.

Robert Jobson ‏@theroyaleditor
What is the old fashioned way? A hand signed bulletin on the gates of the Palace as it's normally a typed version?

I think it's lovely that Marcus Setchel is still going to be part of the delivery, albeit he will likely just be in the vicinity. He delivered Sophie's children and it was him who said she had to go to the nearest NHS hospital with Louise as he suspected major problems, which is he was right.

I cannot wait for the news of this baby's birth, it's going to be the most famous baby in the world.

Tags
baby gifts, prince william and duchess of cambridge