The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2013, 10:56 PM
Serene Highness

I know,I know, it is driving some of us mental! :)

Old 05-08-2013, 01:50 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by someonelikeyou View Post
I just had a crazy thought... What if Catherine is carrying twins (as discussed early in her pregnancy as a possible cause for the extreme nausea), but claimed a "singleton" pregnancy to quell media insanity that impending twins would cause. Wouldn't that be an amazing thing to pull off if they tricked everyone and ended up with a boy AND a girl!
If she's carrying twins in that tiny bump, it'd be a miracle.

Old 05-08-2013, 09:05 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
I don't think it would be a miracle, my friend is expecting twin girls for June and she has a small size bump, around the size of Catherine's. For a women who is having twins she certanily doesn't look like it, but her doctor said the babies are healthy and that they are "fat" (in a good way).

However, I'm sure she's having only a child, what's the point of hiding if you're having twins? I understand it with gender, but not number. Besides, the court would announce if she were to be expecting twins.
Old 05-08-2013, 08:18 PM
Serene Highness

I can see W&K doing a jungle theme nursery with kid friendly lions, rhinos, giraffes etc. Since they both love Africa
Old 05-08-2013, 09:59 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by skippyboo View Post
i can see w&k doing a jungle theme nursery with kid friendly lions, rhinos, giraffes etc. Since they both love africa
perfect!!!!!!!!
Old 05-10-2013, 03:03 PM
Serene Highness

when is she due?
Old 05-10-2013, 03:19 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by semisquare View Post
when is she due?
Mid-July according to comments she made at a recent engagement to members of the public.
Old 05-10-2013, 10:15 PM
Serene Highness

Twins can inhabit a womb with a fairly small bump if there is little amniotic fluid. This is not a good thing as far as getting delivery started, but of course the doctors will be monitoring everything. I had no amniotic fluid at all when they broke my so-called and non-existent water. This was because my baby was huge in comparison to me. Only one, but big. These things can surprise doctors. Surely surprised mine. He thought my baby was 7.5 and it was 9.5. I would have a caesarian if I did it again, especially with my daughter-in-law's great deliveries by caesarian. No harm in it, I believe, and avoids surprises. Just my guesses.
Old 05-11-2013, 05:16 PM
Heir Apparent

Typical DM - they make it sound like she chose that date on purpose!

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 05-11-2013, 09:38 PM
Courtier

And babies are known to come when they are ready. They can't read a calendar.
Old 05-11-2013, 09:58 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Mary of Denmark looked incredibly small during her twin pregnancy, and had fairly large babies for twins. That said, I'm fairly sure a twin pregnancy would have been announced here.
Old 05-12-2013, 02:33 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco View Post
Not necessarily. One way or the other, I believe the Royal Family keeps their cards close to their vest.
Yes necessarily, there is no reason to hide such information and contrary to watch Gracie said Mary had quite a large bump when pregnant with twins particularly 2 months of giving birth. It was announced that The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge were expecting their first child not children.
Old 05-12-2013, 02:48 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Yes necessarily, there is no reason to hide such information and contrary to watch Gracie said Mary had quite a large bump when pregnant with twins particularly 2 months of giving birth. It was announced that The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge were expecting their first child not children.
I remember seeing that too. Put to rest any ideas that she would be having twins.

Anything is possible when it comes to pregnancies as far as the baby bunp goes. With my daughter, I only gained 12 lbs total throughout the entire pregnancy and 7lbs 2oz of it was her.
Old 05-12-2013, 05:31 AM
Courtier

Revealed: Kate's due date is Saturday July 13... right in the middle of the Queen's Coronation party | Mail Online

Some internet sites are saying that usually first born babies are late?? The second babies are usually early?
Old 05-12-2013, 05:38 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by angieuk View Post
Revealed: Kate's due date is Saturday July 13... right in the middle of the Queen's Coronation party | Mail Online

Some internet sites are saying that usually first born babies are late?? The second babies are usually early?
The only thing that one can be assured of is that the baby will arrive when it is ready to. Unless one is having a ceasarean section where the date and time of birth can be planned, nothing is written in stone. Could be early. Could be late and could actually arrive on the due date.
Old 05-12-2013, 10:15 AM
Majesty

MonarchySociety BMS 2h
Happy Mothers Day to all Mums and Mums-to-be in Canada, the US and around the World! pic.twitter.com/y2nh6FGQ5I

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 05-12-2013, 10:26 AM
Aristocracy

Am I the only one starting to get annoyed with all the speculation the uk press is doing. Just freaking wait until she gives birth...really! Is it really necessary to find out personal information...its not really there place or an appropriate thing to do. (PS i don't believe alot of the stuff thats out there right now--and wouldn't be surprised if will and kate are lying to people, so they can keep their personal business quiet.)

Do people really think prince harry or even eugiene would know the sex i don't think so. They were some of the last people to know Will and Kate were even engaged/same as with her pregnancy announcement(none of the royals knew). I think there are alot of fluff stories right now.

And regarding her due date...most babies aren't born on them. My mom gave birth to both my sister and I 3 weeks early. Like others have said...that baby is gonna come when its good and ready and its not gonna care what is going on in their royal or personal calendars.

Happy Mothers Day to all the moms on the forum! :)
Old 05-12-2013, 01:48 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by iisuzieii View Post

Do people really think prince harry or even eugiene would know the sex i don't think so. They were some of the last people to know Will and Kate were even engaged/same as with her pregnancy announcement(none of the royals knew). I think there are alot of fluff stories right now.
I certainly think Henry knows the sex of his first neice or nephew, why wouldn't he? We've seen on countless occasions the three are extremely close. I'm not sure where you get your information from about the engagement, and the pregnancy well no royals knew because I doubt at 12 weeks Catherine and William wanted to tell anyone anything until it was safer and sounder. The whole world found out because of her hospitalisation.
Old 05-12-2013, 01:58 PM
Heir Presumptive

I have no doubt that if Catherine and William know then some members of the family know as well, including Harry (I don't know that Catherine and William do know, as they've said they don't).

As for the BRF not knowing before the public announcement was made, it's common to not tell people before the end of the first trimester, as the possibility of miscarriage is high then.
Old 05-12-2013, 01:59 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by iisuzieii View Post
Am I the only one starting to get annoyed with all the speculation the uk press is doing. Just freaking wait until she gives birth...really! Is it really necessary to find out personal information...its not really there place or an appropriate thing to do. (PS i don't believe alot of the stuff thats out there right now--and wouldn't be surprised if will and kate are lying to people, so they can keep their personal business quiet.)

And regarding her due date...most babies aren't born on them. My mom gave birth to both my sister and I 3 weeks early. Like others have said...that baby is gonna come when its good and ready and its not gonna care what is going on in their royal or personal calendars.

Happy Mothers Day to all the moms on the forum! :)
The people who work for the media have bills to pay and mouths to feed, so they make up stuff or embellish. Not giving the media an excuse, but it is what it is (shrugs shoulders).

I have know idea whether Harry knows the sex but if Eugenie did know, if the circumference of knowledge goes out that far, that's too many people in on the world's biggest secret. But I don't think Harry would betray his brother's confidence and let the cat out of the bag, but who can say? I don't know Harry personally nor does anyone else here. But if Harry blabs to one person, he must realize that the information would get to the media, it's not like they're ordinary people and telling your friend, who's most likely somewhat disinterested in the sex of your brother's child anyway, would cause no real outing of the big secret.

If Will and Kate don't want anyone to know, they had best not find out themselves. Once they know, the techs who had to go looking know (if they did not look surreptitiously) It becomes impossible to keep the secret.

Tags
baby gifts, prince william and duchess of cambridge