Baby Cambridge: Musings and Suggestions

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They already stated that we would be informed when Kate goes into labour. It's just we won't know the birth until The Queen is informed. :flowers:

I must have missed the announcement that SJP will announce when Kate does into labor.

It conflicts with William's views on privacy. Is this on the POW's website?

Is a gun salute made for EVERY Royal birth...? Or just important births? For example, when Beatrice, Eugenie, Louise and James were gun salutes made?

i think that a few need to reread the statement from the palace. The birth will be KNOWN by the world because a messaenger will leave the hospital for BP. This is after HMQ,Senior Royals and the Middletons are told.

The world will not discover the time of birth, gender or weight until the notice goes up outside BP.

same process as before.

Lets say Kate goes into labour at 10pm. I am sure the Queen would be requested to woken up when she gives birth.

A first labor can take many hours. If she went into labor at 10 pm, it would probably be morning before delivery.

^You change her username when you quote her

I know, there's a reason why Catherine is now on maternity leave now. Must be doctors orders too. A guess on my part.

600 mile round trip by train - dont think so!

600 mile round trip by train - dont think so!

:previous: and the walking to the church? and you know she would try in heels...She probably got the program earlier this week and thought... maybe not. good for her.

Train journey time ONE WAY is 3hours and 40 minutes. Station is 4 miles from the castle.

Train journey time ONE WAY is 3hours and 40 minutes. Station is 4 miles from the castle.

Definitely would be an uncomfortable trip for someone so close to their due date. Makes sense she stayed home

Even if it was a really comfortable trip, I'm not sure if someone close to their due date would want to be 4 hours away from their doctor.

I have a feeling the mid-July due date is allowing for her to go over her due date by 2 weeks (the period of time they let you go over your due date in the uk before the induce labour). This way mid-July would be the latest that she will go into hospital which may allow her some privacy on entry to the hospital. It is the only explanation of why she missed the garter ceremony for me - she must have reached the crucial 2 weeks before period.

Or she discovered at the Trooping Ceremony that riding in a carriage very uncomfortable!

Joking aside, I think you could be right - plus, can you imagine how much worse this would all have been if the due date had been announced as beginning (i.e.1st) of July??

Last edited:
I think Baby Cambridge will come a lot sooner than most people expect. I just have this feeling. :flowers:

I think Baby Cambridge will come a lot sooner than most people expect. I just have this feeling. :flowers:

Me too I agree. I have a feeling that it going to come early and that it will be any day now, I am guessing somewhere between June 23-July 5th. And most Royal Babies are Born Early

I just have a feeling that it going to be anyday now. I think Kate will enter into the hospital at night, that way there is less press and people's and so it not too crazy

Last edited:
Or she discovered at the Trooping Ceremony that riding in a carriage very uncomfortable!

Joking aside, I think you could be right - plus, can you imagine how much worse this would all have been if the due date had been announced as beginning (i.e.1st) of July??

I know if they announced the date and she went over can you imagine the speculation of when she would be induced/the constant media focus on the hospital. By mid July the baby will be here. I would be surprised if the midwife hadn't already done something that might bring on labour (or will do in next few days or hen William is around) - can't remember what it is called.

Me too I agree. I have a feeling that it going to come early and that it will be any day now, I am guessing somewhere between June 23-July 5th. And most Royal Babies are Born Early

I just have a feeling that it going to be anyday now. I think Kate will enter into the hospital at night, that way there is less press and people's and so it not too crazy

How would the baby know that it is royal and he/she should come early? All we know is mid July but the baby will come when he/she is ready. Maybe the excitement of Wimbledon will speed up the process- there is also some old wives tales about eating hot foods and certain activities but she needs Wills for that. :)

I don't think the baby will be early at all. I'm betting more around July 20th. Even though she's very tall and long waisted, the DOC doesn't look 9 months pregnant to me. Just imo.

Only five percent of babies are born on due dates and most are born warly/before due date

I have a feeling that Baby C will be born way earlier than we might think, maybe still in June?
I don't judge by the size of baby bump (what is the best way to use this term? I read that this is a bit annoying) because we can't judge the size of the baby by the size of the tummy, but I think she went maternity leave way to early for a mid-July due date and couldn't attend Garter and her friend's wedding. I think she's due anytime now and it wouldn't surprise me if Baby C is born within this month.
Just saying...

When Kate went into to hospital for HG they said HG babies where more likely to be born earlier than if the mother experienced normal morning sickness.

None of knows for sure how far along she was...and babies come when they want unless there's an elective procedure scheduled.

LaRae

People are messed up in their heads when they encourage something like elective c-sections (do they realize what really happens in those?) and then turn around and harass women who go without drugs or choose alternative methods (water births etc).

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom