The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2013, 07:51 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daria_S View Post
My fiance informs me on all things royal too, only the sad thing is, I already know about it before he tells me (following all these things on twitter, facebook, and here really helps). Of course I try to not let it slip that I know already, so he doesn't feel foolish. He knows I'm a royal watcher, and because he majored in history in college, understands a lot of what's going on.
That's really sweet that you want to make him feel good, Daria, but when you don't want to humor him anymore you just let him know that it's already old news to you!

Old 07-21-2013, 08:03 PM
Courtier

I haven't even attempted to make a prediction on the Royal baby's arrival date, but I have a strong feeling it will be tomorrow. No particular reasoning behind it, I just feel that tomorrow will be the day.

Old 07-21-2013, 08:30 PM
Courtier

It's is July 22 in the U.K now and the Last Full week of July is here as we enter the Fourth week of Royal Baby Watch. A lot of People's predicted that the baby would be born this week with dates between July 22-July 27th be the most common predicted days, Will Baby Cambridge be born this week by week end, I guess we will have to wait see. Again I think this is the week and I am predicting sometime between Monday Afternoon and Friday Morning.
Old 07-21-2013, 09:20 PM
Majesty

The big Kate wait! A day in the life of America's broadcasters idling away the sweltering hours outside St Mary's as they await the royal baby's arrival:
The big Kate wait! A week in the life of America's broadcasters idling away the hours as they await the royal baby's arrival | Mail Online
Old 07-21-2013, 09:31 PM
Commoner

I predicted tomorrow or should I say today in Britain for the birth. However, my anniversary is the 23rd so that would be a good day for a royal birth as well. If we are sick of all the waiting Catherine is probably really over it. My first daughter was only two days late and it felt like forever!
Old 07-21-2013, 09:33 PM
Nobility

I hope the baby comes today/tomorrow (22nd). Its my only day off for six days, and I want to be able to keep up on line with the news
Old 07-21-2013, 09:34 PM
Nobility

ditto.i get tomorrow off.
Old 07-21-2013, 09:34 PM
Heir Presumptive

I missed my first bet so now I am betting the 23rd and still a boy
Old 07-21-2013, 09:35 PM
Courtier

There is a Full Moon tonight!! A lot of Babies are born when there is a Full Moon.
Old 07-21-2013, 09:49 PM
Heir Presumptive

you got it!
Old 07-21-2013, 10:40 PM
Gentry

A girl to arrive on 22 July (updated as I was waaay off with my original 8 July date).

I hope Catherine is feeling well, and getting rest.
Old 07-21-2013, 11:11 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by someonelikeyou View Post
A girl to arrive on 22 July (updated as I was waaay off with my original 8 July date).

I hope Catherine is feeling well, and getting rest.
My prediction as well. Lets hope we are right!!
Old 07-21-2013, 11:23 PM
Aristocracy

I say the 29th, and a girl.
Old 07-21-2013, 11:37 PM
Gentry

My Mother would Love the baby to come on her birthday. July 31, 2013. I have had other names in mind but i have come to like Mary Elizabeth Alexandra Francis. I like the fact it honor the current Queen, the last 3 Queen consorts, and her father's mother and mother's father as well.
Old 07-21-2013, 11:52 PM
Nobility

If tomorrow, and a girl, it would be funny if she was Princess Joan as she will share a birthday with Queen Joan of Scotland, a daughter of King John.
Old 07-22-2013, 12:28 AM
Heir Apparent

I hope either the 24th cause it's my name day or the 31st which is my birthday. I hope she has it soon tho I'm so tired of getting little to no sleep night after night
Old 07-22-2013, 12:44 AM
Aristocracy

i am thinking augsst 3
"People are much like stained glass windows. When the sun is shining through them, they glow brightly and sparkle. But when the sun goes down and it is dark and gloomy outside; Their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within." ~ Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
Old 07-22-2013, 12:51 AM
Courtier

I think August could be pushing it they don't usually let you go that long overdue of course it depends on when her real due date was. I just hope it's soon and I still think it's a girl that has never changed from when I first heard she was pregnant. I don't think the press are going to last that long either. LOL
Old 07-22-2013, 12:55 AM
Royal Highness

We don't actually know what her due date was though, so we don't know how overdue she is (or isn't).

If she was due July 21st (still mid-month) then she wouldn't necessarily be induced until August 4, if we say she's induced at 2 weeks late. Even them it could be awhile before the baby comes. A friend of mine was induced on a Wednesday and her baby didn't come until early Sunday.
Old 07-22-2013, 01:26 AM

I think this is it!!! No official confirmation but there are numerous reports that the Duchess is in the hospital!!

Tags
baby gifts, prince william and duchess of cambridge