The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2013, 05:08 AM
Imperial Majesty

I think the pattern appears to be an upswing in activity as the business day begins - so about 7 - 8 am particularly as that is when the 'watching' really begins with most of the media not there during the dark hours of the night (having seen broadcasts at night from there with no media and just the ladders that seems to fit).

Then they level of police presence drops as the media appear to leave at night so it ramps up again the next morning.

I think when the security ups outside of the start and end of the business hours cycle (and those hours also applying at the weekends) then we will be in business.

Old 07-20-2013, 07:02 AM
Courtier

I would die to see a new picture of Kate´s bump right now. The date explains why her belly was so small...

Old 07-20-2013, 07:02 AM
Aristocracy

There seems to be a bit of a buzz around today! It might be nothing!! But then again it might be something!!!! #EAGERLYWAITING!!
Old 07-20-2013, 07:31 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapstar View Post
...Do you mean if she were to give birth somewhere besides the hospital?
Yes, that is what I meant. If the baby came very quickly. Unlikely, but it can happen of course.
Old 07-20-2013, 07:42 AM
Courtier

Oh, I just discovered this further down the page. Plus they saved the dog.

Cabinet meeting sent into panic that the royal baby had arrived but it was just an official bringing Cameron the cricket score
Prime Minister spotted in the crowds at Lords for the second Ashes test
Mr Cameron describes England's battle against Australia as 'the big one'
He is expected to take two holidays this summer - in Cornwall and Scotland
House of Commons not due to sit again until September 2

Read more: Ashes 2013: Cabinet meeting sent into panic that Royal baby had arrived but it was just an official bringing Cameron the cricket score | Mail Online

Well, I bookmarked this page - I suppose this is the best one on these forums to look to see first when anyone gets baby news. I think the DM is too interested in showing pictures of women in skimpy tops and the Kardashians to notice if the baby gets born until someone else reports on it first.
Old 07-20-2013, 08:05 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

The DM will more than likely be the first online newspaper to have an article about the birth thanks to their reporters on the scene. They always have the pictures, the info as soon as, they know how lucrative this is for them. The best thing is twitter.
Old 07-20-2013, 09:08 AM
Aristocracy

Policeman gone into the lindowing!
Old 07-20-2013, 09:35 AM
Imperial Majesty

'Prince William will do the right stuff on the day’-
'Prince William will do the right stuff on the day’ - Telegraph

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 07-20-2013, 09:55 AM
Nobility

Shock as Kate admits faking pregnancy to cover weight gain

Hilarious article.

This bit had me spraying coffee over the keyboard:

Quote:
Kate reassured the world that she would still produce an heir as she had agreed to adopt the Beckham’s youngest child Harper Seven.

“It was the perfect solution as Posh wanted a bit of extra time on her hands and, well, a Beckham child is as close to royalty as you can get” said Kate.

When asked to comment on the surprising turn of events, the Queen said she was relieved that the wait was over so she could finally start her summer holidays, and she thought ‘Harper Seven’ was a much nicer name than, say, ‘Diana’.
Old 07-20-2013, 10:07 AM
Serene Highness

This baby watch is turning into one of those comedy skits where everyone shows up to an event bright-eyed and dressed to the nines. Many hours later everyone is just hanging onto their chairs and are bleary-eyed with nary an idea of why they have all gathered. By the time this kid comes ... everyone will be exhausted from the w-a-I-t-I-n-g!

Enough already ... come out!!!!
Old 07-20-2013, 10:10 AM
Heir Apparent

If this thread will reach at last 200 pages until the baby is born?!?

I hope everything is okay and that all are in good mood.

Stay calm, the baby will be born,...., sometime!
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 07-20-2013, 10:13 AM

Royal baby silliness - Kate fake pregnancy

I suppose it is to be expected with the lack of news but now people are just making stuff up! Very funny though!!

Shock as Kate admits faking pregnancy to cover weight gain | The Evening Harold
Old 07-20-2013, 10:27 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Hilarious article.
I am almost ready to believe it.

In Sidereal astrology, the sun currently transits the constellation of Leo from August 16 to September 15 (approximately).
Old 07-20-2013, 10:53 AM
Aristocracy

Whoever wrote and decided to publish that dumb article should be run out of town.
Old 07-20-2013, 11:05 AM
Nobility

I think it's very funny, especially the last bit.

I do hope everybody realises that the 'Evening Harold' is not a serious publication. It's a comic/spoof/joke site
Old 07-20-2013, 11:58 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariel View Post
I've said it before, saying it again, induction should not be used for anything other than medical reasons. For convenience is not a medical reason.
Very true!
Induction is not nice (big understatement), and in my opinion something to be avoided. I had one because of a miscarriage, and decided with my pregnancies that I would not let it get to that stage when my pregnancies were overdue.
If doctors in GB are like the ones in my country (the Netherlands), I don't think that they would induce her unless she is past her 42 weeks or because of medical indication.
Old 07-20-2013, 12:02 PM
Aristocracy

ok. i apologise in advance for being irreverent, but this is just a suggestion for kate.
"People are much like stained glass windows. When the sun is shining through them, they glow brightly and sparkle. But when the sun goes down and it is dark and gloomy outside; Their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within." ~ Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
Old 07-20-2013, 12:40 PM
Aristocracy

As long as we are "musing and suggesting", I have a thought. I find it so annoying that the media continually refers to the Duchess of Cambridge as Kate Middleton. As I have heard Prince William refer to (more than once) as Catherine, perhaps those of us here on TRF could make it a point to refer to her as Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge. I would like to refer to Prince William & Princess's Catherine. But, I suppose we have to wait for the Queen on that? Or do we? At any rate, we could certainly forego the "Kate" and Middleton" nonsense. Do the media refer to Princess Mary as Mary MacDonald? I can't tell u how their familiarity and general disrespect of people annoys me. Thanks for considering my suggestion of respect for this little One's mother. And, Little Baby, wouldn't today be a good day?
Old 07-20-2013, 12:48 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by stella1971 View Post
ok. i apologise in advance for being irreverent, but this is just a suggestion for kate.
Go ahead and take us back to the good old days.
Good for this to be played in the delivery room.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 07-20-2013, 12:50 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by liv View Post
I would die to see a new picture of Kate´s bump right now. The date explains why her belly was so small...
Me too! I think pregnant women are so beautiful at all stages. Catherine really glowed.

Closed Thread

Tags
baby gifts, prince william and duchess of cambridge