The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2013, 01:06 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Morphine View Post
Huffington Post.
Which article? The article from today said he would have a paternity break but didn't he was already on it

Old 07-19-2013, 01:09 PM
Royal Highness

Just saw this...

Kate Middleton Due: Duchess, Prince William Leave for London - UsMagazine.com

Old 07-19-2013, 01:14 PM
Heir Apparent

If it isnt on mainstream Uk news, then it isnt happening. BBC, Sky, ITN, Daily Express, Telegraph, Times.

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 07-19-2013, 01:17 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kataryn View Post
USweekly is not a reliable source and its mostly trash. There was a discussion on twitters while ago between some reporters about how inaccurate and trashy they are. It all tosh and they had no clue, Don't believe anything they say.
Old 07-19-2013, 01:30 PM

I just heard this on MSNBC (breaking news no less!) about half an hour ago. The London correspondent said that they (William and Kate) were heading for London, but wasn't sure if they were going directly to the hospital or to KP to wait out the last few days.
Stay tuned, something could finally be happening.
Old 07-19-2013, 01:33 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by achristi16 View Post
I just heard this on MSNBC (breaking news no less!) about half an hour ago. The London correspondent said that they (William and Kate) were heading for London, but wasn't sure if they were going directly to the hospital or to KP to wait out the last few days.
Stay tuned, something could finally be happening.
two hours ago.

Yeah this is old news as it was reported over Two hours ago. Nothing happened and they were most likely heading to KP. MSNBC is a little late don't you think?
We already talk about that on here.

By the way welcome to the forums.
Old 07-19-2013, 01:38 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritishRoyalist View Post
USweekly is not a reliable source and its mostly trash. There was a discussion on twitters while ago between some reporters about how inaccurate and trashy they are. It all tosh and they had no clue, Don't believe anything they say.
Realizing that they aren't a much more reliable source, the Mail Online is reporting that they all got the due date wrong and it could be as late as August 2. They're saying that Camilla said that it was the end of the week though I'm not seeing where she said that. The Queen said something along the lines of hoping the baby came before her vacation but that's just what she was wanting to happen.

Twitter had the rumor all over the place this weekend that she had had the baby already Saturday morning and it was a girl but I couldn't find anything reliable to back that up. Did anyone else hear that?
Old 07-19-2013, 01:42 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenMathilde View Post
Realizing that they aren't a much more reliable source, the Mail Online is reporting that they all got the due date wrong and it could be as late as August 2. They're saying that Camilla said that it was the end of the week though I'm not seeing where she said that. The Queen said something along the lines of hoping the baby came before her vacation but that's just what she was wanting to happen.

Twitter had the rumor all over the place this weekend that she had had the baby already Saturday morning and it was a girl but I couldn't find anything reliable to back that up. Did anyone else hear that?

watch this video at around 30 seconds you can here what Camilla said!!!!
Old 07-19-2013, 02:01 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:

Camilla said that she hoped it would be here by the end of the week, which of course everyone is taking as "Camilla knows something we don't!"
Old 07-19-2013, 02:13 PM

Does it matter if it's 2 hours late? Everyone else is reporting on what Twitter and tabloids like USWeekly and Mail Online are saying as if it was gospel.

Apparently, they were just confirming what everyone else had speculated.

However, MSNBC is one of the three major cable news corporations in the US (the others are Fox News and CNN) and they decided to open one of their major programs (Andrea Mitchell Reports, 1PM est) with a "breaking news" report about them leaving for London.

The only reason I even brought it up is because it was the first time I had seen MSNBC mention it in a "breaking news" prompt, even before stories about Detroit going bankrupt and Obama's remarks on the Zimmerman trial. It's not my fault they were 2 hours late in reporting this. I'm nowhere near London at this time and I prefer to believe them over "reports" from Twitter, the Daily Mail online or USWeekly that we now know to be false.

Besides, since I'm 2 hours behind the action, does anybody know if they actually went to the hospital or instead to KP? They should have been there an hour ago, right?
Old 07-19-2013, 02:16 PM
Aristocracy

Besides, since I'm 2 hours behind the action, does anybody know if they actually went to the hospital or instead to KP? They should have been there an hour ago, right?[/QUOTE]

No they've not turned up yet! Still in KP possibly!
Old 07-19-2013, 02:18 PM
Nobility

I mentioned a couple of days ago that back on 1/14/13, it was announced that the Cambridges were expecting a baby in July. This announcement followed her 12 week scan. If the week of 1/14 was week 13 of the pregnancy this week is week 39. Based on these dates I'm guessing she's @ the end of week 39, or if the 12 week scan was a few days earlier she's even into week 40. So, any day now, IMO.
Old 07-19-2013, 02:21 PM
Heir Apparent

I don't think any media have a clue where they are now. They could have driven to KP or to St Marys or they could just have left the Middletons for a quiet drive in the countryside and may popped over to Windsor to visit grand dad Philip.
Old 07-19-2013, 02:22 PM

Strange. The London correspondent said it would take an hour to get there. What's the traffic like?
Maybe they arrived but no one noticed? I doubt they would go through the main entrance.
Old 07-19-2013, 02:25 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Strange. The London correspondent said it would take an hour to get there. What's the traffic like?
Maybe they arrived but no one noticed? I doubt they would go through the main entrance.
The first and only time we will know they are there is when there is more security around the door and more police officers too. Also it will be on the news channels in the UK, which it hasn't been! So obviously not in labour yet!
Old 07-19-2013, 02:32 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolbabe View Post
The first and only time we will know they are there is when there is more security around the door and more police officers too. Also it will be on the news channels in the UK, which it hasn't been! So obviously not in labour yet!
And because the royal family will announce that she was admitted to hospital
Old 07-19-2013, 02:37 PM
Aristocracy

On the live streaming a French-speaking reporter was overheard saying "it's time for good now" and added " a busy night ahead".
Old 07-19-2013, 03:02 PM
Aristocracy

I wonder who that guy in the suit is.... he looks important!?

Never mind he went away!!!
Old 07-19-2013, 03:08 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Does it matter if it's 2 hours late? Everyone else is reporting on what Twitter and tabloids like USWeekly and Mail Online are saying as if it was gospel.

Apparently, they were just confirming what everyone else had speculated.

However, MSNBC is one of the three major cable news corporations in the US (the others are Fox News and CNN) and they decided to open one of their major programs (Andrea Mitchell Reports, 1PM est) with a "breaking news" report about them leaving for London.

The only reason I even brought it up is because it was the first time I had seen MSNBC mention it in a "breaking news" prompt, even before stories about Detroit going bankrupt and Obama's remarks on the Zimmerman trial. It's not my fault they were 2 hours late in reporting this. I'm nowhere near London at this time and I prefer to believe them over "reports" from Twitter, the Daily Mail online or USWeekly that we now know to be false.

Besides, since I'm 2 hours behind the action, does anybody know if they actually went to the hospital or instead to KP? They should have been there an hour ago, right?
I'm lost - are they speculating she's having it now?
Old 07-19-2013, 03:09 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
I'm lost - are they speculating she's having it now?
Weren't they doing that yesterday?

Tags
baby gifts, prince william and duchess of cambridge