The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2013, 11:30 AM
Aristocracy

Maybe the baby is waiting for July 29th. The day his/her grandparents were married!

Old 07-18-2013, 11:33 AM
Royal Highness

What DO those paps do all day? I'll bet they're all playing Words with Friends on their phones. If anyone comes up with a word even remotely having to do with birth or royalty, I'll bet that phone gets flung across the road.

Old 07-18-2013, 11:37 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieGiraffe View Post
What DO those paps do all day? I'll bet they're all playing Words with Friends on their phones. If anyone comes up with a word even remotely having to do with birth or royalty, I'll bet that phone gets flung across the road.
Someone said it was much more intense when William was born, Kind of hard to believe It was mire intense then. Maybe it has to do with internet, social media, Cable news channels and entertainment shows.
Old 07-18-2013, 11:39 AM
Commoner

Overdue almost 1 week now and I really am getting impatient if I was a journalist and had been there waiting for 2-3 weeks by now I think I would be close to despair lets hope they reward their patience with some good pictures when they come out

any guesses for how much longer? the school holidays start next week and alot of Brits will be on holiday out of the country so hopefully by this weekend
Old 07-18-2013, 11:45 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by britishboy View Post
Overdue almost 1 week now and I really am getting impatient if I was a journalist and had been there waiting for 2-3 weeks by now I think I would be close to despair lets hope they reward their patience with some good pictures when they come out

any guesses for how much longer? the school holidays start next week and alot of Brits will be on holiday out of the country so hopefully by this weekend
we don't know Catherine estimated due date, They never confirmed any real due date, they have only ever said Mid-July and that was it. Anything else is false and is/was not confirmed. For all we know Catherine Estimated Due Date could be tomorrow.

Any unconfirmed due dates of July 11th, July 13th and now July 23rd were all made up, false and none of them were confirmed.
Old 07-18-2013, 12:02 PM
Courtier

I'm not sur how accurate this is, probably a hoax, but Prince Harry's Facebook has a post today that they" think" Kate is going into labor and will post more later.
Proabably posted by someone else just to cause a stir. but I thought I'd mention it here!
Old 07-18-2013, 12:06 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesa View Post
I'm not sur how accurate this is, probably a hoax, but Prince Harry's Facebook has a post today that they" think" Kate is going into labor and will post more later.
Proabably posted by someone else just to cause a stir. but I thought I'd mention it here!
Prince Harry doesn't have a Facebook account. That is a parody page not real.
Old 07-18-2013, 12:12 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesa View Post
That is just a fan page, made by fans! They said earlier in the week the exact same thing!!!! DEFO NOT True!
Old 07-18-2013, 12:14 PM
Serene Highness

Maybe Harry will come out the front door of the hospital holding the newborn and introducing his new relative to the world. That would be a picture a journalist would love.
An "angle" dreamed up in journalist heaven. Uncle Harry with rosy cheeks and impish grin, and baby with rosy cheeks--well, no impish grin yet.
Old 07-18-2013, 12:24 PM
Aristocracy

I think all the papers and reporters who think they got the correct due dates thinking their sources are correct are wrong...I think she is probably due today...but I really hope after the baby is born he says the due date so he can make the papers who were so sure of themselves look stupid..
Old 07-18-2013, 12:41 PM
Commoner

I think she's overdue....she was admitted to the hospital for severe morning sickness on the 3rd on december...how far was she then? 2 weeks? a bit impossible to feel already that sick...
Old 07-18-2013, 12:52 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenRachel View Post
I think she's overdue....she was admitted to the hospital for severe morning sickness on the 3rd on december...how far was she then? 2 weeks? a bit impossible to feel already that sick...
when she was admitted back in december she was between 5-7 weeks pregnant!!!
Old 07-18-2013, 12:53 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess B View Post
Maybe the baby is waiting for July 29th. The day his/her grandparents were married!
I hope so, because that's my birthday. My brother (17 years old) works part-time in the dairy of our local supermarket; he's been working 3:30-11 most days to cover for the full-time people that are on vacation. He's going to talk to the manager about getting that day off. My dad always takes my birthday off; and I don't think my other brother has a soccer referee assignment either.
Old 07-18-2013, 12:55 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenRachel View Post
Actually if she is 39-40 weeks now. she would have been 7-8 weeks on the 3rd.
And people can get severe morning sickness before they know they are pregnant, in the first month. So it is possible.

"They are pretty, they are shiny, and they are more fun to look at than the shame that lives inside us all". John Stewart, The Daily Show
Old 07-18-2013, 12:57 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ish View Post
So I'm listening to Ryan Seacrest at work and he just reported that the previous due date was a cover-date and the actual due date has been released as July 23rd.
Since when is Ryan Seacrest a reliable, authoritative, quotable source on anything to do with the BRF? You might just as well quote the National Enquirer.
Old 07-18-2013, 01:00 PM
Heir Apparent

Peter Hunt ‏@BBCPeterHunt 1m
It appears that while William and Kate wait for the birth of their first child they remain at her parent's home in Berkshire. #RoyalBaby

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 07-18-2013, 01:08 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGalitzine View Post
Since when is Ryan Seacrest a reliable, authoritative, quotable source on anything to do with the BRF? You might just as well quote the National Enquirer.
Well... One of the Kardashians told him, so it must be true.

"They are pretty, they are shiny, and they are more fun to look at than the shame that lives inside us all". John Stewart, The Daily Show
Old 07-18-2013, 01:27 PM
Commoner

When I see the daily (or almost) updates on news programs, and the pictures of the photographers waiting across the street from the Lindo Wing, I keep thinking of the "Ascot Gavotte" from My Fair Lady. ("Any second now, they'll begin to run....")
Old 07-18-2013, 01:53 PM
Majesty

Peter Hunt ‏@BBCPeterHunt 55m
It appears that while William and Kate wait for the birth of their first child they remain at her parent's home in Berkshire. #RoyalBaby

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 07-18-2013, 02:44 PM
Courtier

Full term is 37 to 42 weeks. So she's not overdue

Tags
baby gifts, prince william and duchess of cambridge