Baby Cambridge: Musings and Suggestions

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt they'd leave without her. Unless ofcourse they're like my dad who remembered to bring the dog but forgot my mom.. :D

They wouldn't leave without her, but there's no guarantee that Kate is the only person with a security detail who would use that hospital.

R Jobson just said Palace will notify media directly as soon as Kate is inside Lindo Wing. (5m ago)

I don't care . First I couldn't sleep because of the moon and now some idiots are cutting down a tree right across the street preventing me from falling asleep . I'm grumpy

They wouldn't leave without her, but there's no guarantee that Kate is the only person with a security detail who would use that hospital.

True, but that would be an awfully big coincidence. And sort of mean to send security, convoy and unknown royal to the hospital while everyone is waiting for Kate to give birth. ;)

@WatchingWindsor: I can confirm HRH The Duchess of Cambridge has gone into labour today. #katemiddleton via @IkonPictures

What the hell is that on the camera? ETA: It was just a delivery truck or something.

BTW a new thread will open when and if there's better confirmation. Hopefully soon...

Isn't it?! It's only 11:20 here on the West Coast. I don't know how I'll sleep tonight and yet I've got a busy busy week ahead of me and I need my sleep!

But strange there hasn´t been an announcement?One hour ago they saw the convoi?

Maybe? It's pretty early in the morning there. Might be another half hour or hour until we get confirmation if staff aren't in the office yet. Hopefully this is legit!

They won't until Catherine settles in and not until after a least 7:30 at the earliest when the Queen usually wakes up.

It's official. Kate has gone into labor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom