The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2013, 02:47 AM

Can someone tell me (those of us who want to be in the know from Twitter) who we should be friends with on Twitter to get the updates on baby Cambridge?

Also, is anyone planning on sending anything, a card etc? to the palace?

Old 07-12-2013, 02:53 AM
Courtier

Who owns that helicopter? I can't imagine that it is a SAR-helicopter.
Is it militairy or the Queens personal one (if she has any)?

Old 07-12-2013, 02:54 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessAWarwick View Post
Can someone tell me (those of us who want to be in the know from Twitter) who we should be friends with on Twitter to get the updates on baby Cambridge?

Victoria Arbiter is my favorite Royal Reporter/Correspondent. I also like Paul Harrison (Skynews) with Petter Hunt (BBC news) at Number 3. Also Richard Palmer and victoria Murphy.

Royal Central is a good page to follow also.
Old 07-12-2013, 03:20 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLV View Post
Who owns that helicopter? I can't imagine that it is a SAR-helicopter.
Is it militairy or the Queens personal one (if she has any)?
According to an always reliable source, the DM, the helicopter that is on standby for William is owned by his friend, Simon Oliphant-Hope, and has been leant to him for the purpose of getting him to London in a hurry if need be.
Old 07-12-2013, 04:28 AM
Courtier

I must have the wrong friends none of mine own helicopters. LOL Thanks for those twitter names I will keep my eye on them.
Old 07-12-2013, 05:13 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homme View Post
British bet 5-to-1 Kate Middleton will give birth on Bastille Day, July 14

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/wor...sEnabled=false
Then he/she would share a birthdate with another future monarch: HRH The Crown Princess of Sweden, Princess Victoria, Duchess of Västergötland

My last bet for the birth: today July 12, a baby girl named Charlotte.
Old 07-12-2013, 05:47 AM
Aristocracy

this is so exciting! I'm checking 'the royal forums' a thousand times a day now to see if anything is happening.
I have plenty of time to do so since I'm 37 weeks pregnant myself with my first child (and on maternity leave), and I think I can feel a bit like Kate is feeling right now. But I'm happy that with my pregnancy not the whole world is waiting for me to go into labour;
I hope the baby will be born soon and will be healty. And if it is a girl she could marry my son later (just kidding).
Old 07-12-2013, 06:20 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra View Post
Then he/she would share a birthdate with another future monarch: HRH The Crown Princess of Sweden, Princess Victoria, Duchess of Västergötland
And this would be a great possibility to name her as godmother....
Bye Bine
Old 07-12-2013, 07:06 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by elisabetteke View Post
But I'm happy that with my pregnancy not the whole world is waiting for me to go into labour;
LOL - just a few thousand members of The Royal Forums!!!
Old 07-12-2013, 07:26 AM

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone knows of the best places to buy baby memorabilia in London? I visited St Mary's the other day and could really feel the tension and anticipation of the press and media.

Really excited to find out the sex of the baby :-).
Old 07-12-2013, 07:43 AM
Heir Apparent

There are tons of gift stores around the city. I dont think the palace official china is out yet since they would wait until after the birth. After the birth, it would be out there. The buckingham palace gift shop is on buckingham palace rd across from the royal mews. If you face the front of the palace face on then go along the road around to the left side the store and the mews are just behind the palace. There are also several stores in the Piccadilly Circus area and outside of the Tower of London and British museum.
Old 07-12-2013, 08:35 AM
Imperial Majesty

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal 2h
#royal #Kate - met police security search outside #Cambridge wing - #stmarys pic.twitter.com/NiYD7Hb2bP

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal 21m
@KerryWilson1 @RoyalReporter they have searched twice this week - but they seemed relaxed and not in a rush - just precautionary I think

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 07-12-2013, 09:05 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessAWarwick View Post

You dont have to be friends with anyone in order to read the tweets. Im not on twitter and I "follow" these

@ royal reporter. This is Richard Palmer from the Express UK
@ skynewsroyal. paul harrison. Sky Royal Reporter.

If you google royal reporter, you will find both of these.

@ victoria arbiter. Very good, her father used to be press officer to the Queen. She is based in New York so bear that in mind for the timing of updates.

@regal eyes. This is Mark Stewart who is a royal photographer. Seems good.

@rebecca english. She is from the Daily Mail. You dont have to believe her but she does tend to take pix and post them on this account at events she attends.

Hope that helps.

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 07-12-2013, 09:27 AM
Heir Apparent

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 13h Friends say Kate's feeling really well and at one stage today was even thinking about going to tonight's Buckingham Palace concert.

So, everyone is stirring but Kate is very relaxed... Palmer added that eventually she dind't go... I think because she didn't want all eyes on her! (This is about the concert performed yesterday...)
Old 07-12-2013, 09:44 AM
Nobility

Here I am checking again!
Last checked 2hrs ago....
Old 07-12-2013, 09:56 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ish View Post
According to an always reliable source, the DM, the helicopter that is on standby for William is owned by his friend, Simon Oliphant-Hope, and has been leant to him for the purpose of getting him to London in a hurry if need be.
That's the helicopter from the press piece that ran in the last two weeks that showed Lupo running to/from the helicopter. Duke and Duchess of Cambridge catch a ride back to London in their friend's helicopter | Mail Online

I am sure Simon Oliphant-Hope has been working from the house in Angelsey. A Bachelor's week with Wills.
Old 07-12-2013, 10:05 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bine221 View Post
And this would be a great possibility to name her as godmother....
Bye Bine
If there is any possibilty at all for a foreign royal godparent, that will be only and only Hotty Hunky Haakon..
Old 07-12-2013, 11:01 AM
Courtier

Looks like we missed her....and so did all the photographers:
Kate Middleton's Covert Hospital Check-Up: 'They Can Easily Ghost Her In Or Out' (REPORT)
Old 07-12-2013, 11:18 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkrish View Post
If there is any possibilty at all for a foreign royal godparent, that will be only and only Hotty Hunky Haakon..
In my opinion, Crown Prince Pavlos of Greece has more chances to be one of the godparents.
Old 07-12-2013, 11:31 AM
Nobility

When The Duchess is in Labour ,as a suggestion to the boards mod, can we have it as a header....Please?
Thank you!!!

Closed Thread

Tags
baby gifts, prince william and duchess of cambridge