The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2013, 02:54 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catharina View Post

Judging by the media craze and people's comments on Twitter, heads will start to explode soon if there will be no news about a baby arriving into the world! The media has soon exhausted of all the possible headlines they can pull before the birth and she's not even due yet! Oh dear...
Tomorrow is July 11th, one of two dates (the other being July 13th) that keeps showing up in the media over and over agin that mailonline somehow made up six months ago that was/is totally unconfirmed as it was always mid July and that was it. If baby Cambridge is not born by Sunday (14th) the media will start saying that Catherine is late!

Old 07-10-2013, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritishRoyalist View Post
What makes you think that the Royal Family will destruct if they have to wait another two weeks for the birth? That doesn't make sense. Like anyone else and any other family I am sure The Royal Family knows that babies come when they are ready whether they are early or late. If it another two weeks its another two weeks. Only the RF knows Catherine exact Due date that doctors told her.

Forgive me, I'm new here--are you always like this? And by "this", I mean abrasive?

Old 07-10-2013, 02:57 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shani View Post

Forgive me, I'm new here--are you always like this? And by "this", I mean abrasive?
No, I was just asking a question.
Old 07-10-2013, 03:05 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrazilianEmpire View Post
The whole WORLD will become mad.

No, not really.
Old 07-10-2013, 03:09 PM
Serene Highness

Hey Shani. This is a forum with a variety of personalities that speak whats on their mind. So long as we are not vulgar and disrespectful of anyone we are allowed to give our opinions. I suppose if you will be a part of this forum it would be best for you to be slightly more forgiving and open towards what people have to say and how they say it. We have all said something that may have seemed rude to some but all in all it has inspired some enthusiastic conversation. Relax and enjoy being on this forum and the information that you will no doubt find interesting. Remember, when it comes down to it, the mods will let you know if there is something inappropriate being said and they will handle it. Have fun while you are here, I know I have loved every minute.
Old 07-10-2013, 03:17 PM
Heir Apparent

Soon they will start writing stories about her being late and how a doctor will decide if she needs to be induced etc etc. The media will never run short of speculation or of "experts" who can give them a good quote.
Old 07-10-2013, 03:33 PM
Serene Highness

I believe that some people have already become somewhat mental at this point. :) I suppose if some of us were not so enthralled with the BRF and specifically William and Catherine it wouldnt be so bad. I sure hope this baby comes soon or I will probabaly be the next to lose my mind!! :) Come on litle one, hurry, hurry!
Old 07-10-2013, 03:59 PM
Aristocracy

Is it only me who everytime the news channels say..... we have breaking news coming, my heart does a little jump with excitement and then its nothing... Yet!
Old 07-10-2013, 04:00 PM
Gentry

is it true that they used a surrogate? can't blame Kate. She has a fab figure, wouldn't ruin it for a baby if I was her.
I bet the baby girl will be born on Camillas birthday and it will look like Diana. <333
Old 07-10-2013, 04:03 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by valentino1012 View Post
is it true that they used a surrogate? can't blame Kate. She has a fab figure, wouldn't ruin it for a baby if I was her.
I bet the baby girl will be born on Camillas birthday and it will look like Diana. <333
Are you being serious?? you obviously have not seen any pregnancy pics of her.
Here's a pic that shows her bump clearly....Google Image Result for http://redcfa.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Catherine-Duchess-of-Cambridge-In-Tara-Jarmon-Naomi-House-Visit.jpg
Old 07-10-2013, 04:11 PM
Gentry

There is no way she is using a surrogate. She has done great through her pregnancy, and looked very stylish, however, she is definitely pregnant. That isn't very hard to see from pictures.
Old 07-10-2013, 04:15 PM
Serene Highness

Yes, my remark about exploding was tongue-in-cheek, but I did mean to say TRF instead of the RF. That is, for new readers, The Royal Forums instead of the Royal Family. WE will explode.

But great ideas have come forth on names and things late in this speculative season. I think Carolyn Harris' post about royal but less usual names is excellent.
Old 07-10-2013, 04:15 PM
Heir Apparent

Some trolls have been putting this story around twitter for a while.

This is one of the reasons I think Twitter is mindless crap. No one every queries anything, there is just general acceptance. No one ever says "How do you know that? What is your source?" THINK people!!!

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 07-10-2013, 04:17 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
LOL LOL LOL even the Daily Fail hasn't come up with anything that far out.
Old 07-10-2013, 04:18 PM
Serene Highness

Cepe, I have not tweeted. This makes me very ancient, but I am too surrounded by technology to take on twitter. I can well imagine the nonsense that goes out on twitter and is accepted without question.
Old 07-10-2013, 04:25 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariel View Post
Cepe, I have not tweeted. This makes me very ancient, but I am too surrounded by technology to take on twitter. I can well imagine the nonsense that goes out on twitter and is accepted without question.
I dont tweet but that doesnt stop you looking at twitter accounts - I look at those for Victoria Arbiter, Richard Palmer,Paul Harrison, Royal Central and a few others. I'll never join it.

Now - starter for 10 (in case you are bored)

How many factual errors can you find in this piece of prose.

Prince William Had "Private Meeting" With Queen Ahead of Baby's Birth - UsMagazine.com

Old 07-10-2013, 04:26 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariel View Post
Yes, my remark about exploding was tongue-in-cheek, but I did mean to say TRF instead of the RF. That is, for new readers, The Royal Forums instead of the Royal Family. WE will explode.

But great ideas have come forth on names and things late in this speculative season. I think Carolyn Harris' post about royal but less usual names is excellent.
Lol, sorry about the confusion/mixup. I see what you meant now. When I read TRF I was thinking The Royal Family not the royal Forums as I have seen some refer too the Royal Family as TRF. Thanks for clearing that up.
Old 07-10-2013, 04:33 PM
Heir Apparent

Paul Harrison's take on the US Magazine story.

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal 7m
@victoriaarbiter @HRH_KLynch @usweekly I enjoy the USA's dedication to the Dook and Duchess, but sometimes, a few facts wouldn't go amiss!

Love the fact that he also sent it to them!

Old 07-10-2013, 04:36 PM
Courtier

I find the stories of the Cambridges using a surrogate laughable even if she has been one of the slimmest pregnant ladies around and only looked pregnant in the last couple of months. I doubt they would be able to keep such a thing a secret, surely it would leak out. Besides, that would be a first - such a thing has probably never been done before in the royal circles.

I blame the month of July for the fact that I'm following this birth so closely. It is one of the few things happening this month. I fear however I'm expecting too much. I wouldn't be surprised if the birth happened somewhere other than St. Mary's and there would be very little publicity excluding a couple of photographs published later.

Is anyone else tired of the headlines already? I think the reporters have already reached a limit. Yesterday's story of the baby being the 23rd cousin of Beyoncé's Blue Ivy twice removed was absolutely hilarious! Like we wouldn't all be related if you dig hard enough.
Old 07-10-2013, 04:39 PM
Nobility

Quote:
U r kidding ..right?

She will be back to her slim self while nursing..

Tags
baby gifts, prince william and duchess of cambridge