The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2013, 12:04 AM
Nobility

Here is an article that shows how they were related. It says that her and Carole have exchanged Christmas cards since she moved to Australia in the 1970's. The cousin is a 72 year old pensioner.

Cookies must be enabled. | The Australian

According to the family tree in it, Carole's father and the woman's mother were sister and brother, so Carole and her would be first cousins.

Old 07-10-2013, 12:08 AM
Majesty

Pictures:
Preparations Begin Ahead Of The Birth Of The Royal Baby:
Search - Getty Images : GBR: Preparations Begin Ahead Of The Birth Of The Royal Baby#

Mainly hospital pictures.

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 07-10-2013, 05:26 AM
Moderator Emeritus

Apparently there was a false alarm today when a helicopter and ambulance were seen at Kensington Palace, but it was just a routine medical transport. (In the flurry of recent articles, I believe I read that the palace grounds are leased for use as a helipad.)
Old 07-10-2013, 07:54 AM
Aristocracy

I hope the weathers not too hot for the new bub
Old 07-10-2013, 08:00 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritishRoyalist View Post
So Supposedly Catherine Cousin told Life & Style that the Baby will be born this week: Kate Middleton's Baby WILL Be Born This Week According To Her Cousin | Celeb Baby Laundry
Funny as the baby is due this week anyways
I guess its a chance to talk to the tabloids and the tabloids to write anything at this point as they just want the news.
Old 07-10-2013, 08:19 AM
Courtier

According to nature she might be right, but there is also a good possibility to have the baby two weeks later than due date.
Up till July 27th everything is possible.
My granddaughter even was due around August 6th and came safely on August 25th
Old 07-10-2013, 08:54 AM
Majesty

Max Foster ‏@MaxFosterCNN 3h
#CNNI 1150BST: Pr William's cousin tells me the family's "ecstatic" about the #RoyalBaby, discusses protection against scrutiny

Max interviewed Peter Phillips. I'm looking for the video at the moment.

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 07-10-2013, 08:55 AM
Courtier

Royal Babies ---- 10 JULY 2013

Today on ITV from 10:35pm to 11:35pm

Nothing unites the nation in celebration like the birth of a royal baby, whose destiny is one day to be King or Queen. Following the announcement that Kate and William are expecting their first child, this programme takes a look at royal pregnancies, births and babies. There is an insight into what lies ahead for the new prince or princess, and stories from those who were witness to previous births. There is also some rare footage of the young Princess Elizabeth, and of Prince William as a toddler playing with baby Harry. The child born to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will be more historically significant than any born before. With the change to the 300-year-old succession laws, a first-born girl will become Queen, regardless of any male siblings she may have. SUB REP
Documentary

http://www.itv.com/tvguide/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.justmommies.com/articles/...-dilation.shtm

My guess is, just a guess. Nothing has happened to indicate an imminent birth, so William is off to play Polo.

Maybe, 22 July onwards, is a more likely date after all.
Old 07-10-2013, 09:23 AM
Majesty

Video:
ITV1: Outside UK Viewers:
tvpc.com - ITV-1

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 07-10-2013, 09:37 AM
Heir Presumptive

I have been in and out of here several times a day just to check for news.
Old 07-10-2013, 09:44 AM
Courtier

William and Kate: Baby Makes Three | Channel 5

William and Kate: And Baby Makes Three!

Another documentary from CHANNEL 5
Old 07-10-2013, 10:10 AM
Courtier

OK my bet is still on July 23rd. Just a feeling. :-)
Old 07-10-2013, 11:21 AM
Serene Highness

Kit, my birthday is July 23 and I don't have a strong feeling about when it will be. My July 23 birth was "on the cusp" at 0 degrees of Leo. I don't follow astrology now, but is that the same every year? That is, if born near 8 PM Pacific Standard Time in Seattle on July 23, would that be the same every year?
Being a "cusper" is said to make one unusual but that's just the opinion of astrologers who are more creative than always accurate. But it would be fun to have Baby Cambridge share the cusp with me. That's two weeks away, though, and the RF will destruct if it waits that long.
Old 07-10-2013, 11:26 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariel View Post
Kit, my birthday is July 23 and I don't have a strong feeling about when it will be. My July 23 birth was "on the cusp" at 0 degrees of Leo. I don't follow astrology now, but is that the same every year? That is, if born near 8 PM Pacific Standard Time in Seattle on July 23, would that be the same every year?
Being a "cusper" is said to make one unusual but that's just the opinion of astrologers who are more creative than always accurate. But it would be fun to have Baby Cambridge share the cusp with me. That's two weeks away, though, and the RF will destruct if it waits that long.
What makes you think that the Royal Family will destruct if they have to wait another two weeks for the birth? That doesn't make sense. Like anyone else and any other family I am sure The Royal Family knows that babies come when they are ready whether they are early or late. If it another two weeks its another two weeks. Only the RF knows Catherine exact Due date that doctors told her.
Old 07-10-2013, 11:26 AM
Courtier

Well to be honest I haven't got the faintest clue about astrology :-) I only know that Baby C would then be a leo but ever since the Cambridges announced the pregnancy I thought 7/23 which of course is probably totally wrong. :-) The baby will come when he/she wants.
Old 07-10-2013, 11:40 AM
Serene Highness

July 23th? Another 2 weeks WAITING??? Oh noooooooooooo
Media and the whole Britain will become mad!
And me too!!!!
BYe Bine
Old 07-10-2013, 11:43 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bine221 View Post
Media and the whole Britain will become mad!
The whole WORLD will become mad.
Old 07-10-2013, 11:51 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritishRoyalist View Post
What makes you think that the Royal Family will destruct if they have to wait another two weeks for the birth? That doesn't make sense. Like anyone else and any other family I am sure The Royal Family knows that babies come when they are ready whether they are early or late. If it another two weeks its another two weeks. Only the RF knows Catherine exact Due date that doctors told her.
I am pretty sure her comment about the RF destructing was tongue in cheek.
Old 07-10-2013, 02:16 PM
Heir Apparent

Just checking in to see if anyone's head has exploded...
Old 07-10-2013, 02:47 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyAtlanta View Post
Just checking in to see if anyone's head has exploded...
Judging by the media craze and people's comments on Twitter, heads will start to explode soon if there will be no news about a baby arriving into the world! The media has soon exhausted of all the possible headlines they can pull before the birth and she's not even due yet! Oh dear...

Tags
baby gifts, prince william and duchess of cambridge