The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2013, 10:35 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritishRoyalist View Post
Where did you read that?
I've got a couple of searches going on in Twitter, usually #royalbaby but there are various other hashtags to try.

Old 07-08-2013, 10:51 PM
Courtier

I can't find anything online so far about it.

LaRae

Old 07-08-2013, 11:11 PM
Nobility

Might be fitting to name the baby Mary, if a girl. Mary Adelaide was the last born Princess of Cambridge, and the mother of Queen Mary.
Old 07-08-2013, 11:20 PM
Majesty

I'm hoping for a safe delivery and that the royal couple will publish official pictures every now and then.

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 07-08-2013, 11:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
Might be fitting to name the baby Mary, if a girl. Mary Adelaide was the last born Princess of Cambridge, and the mother of Queen Mary.
Or Adelaide. I actually really like that name.
Old 07-08-2013, 11:43 PM
Nobility

is it known where the Duchess is currently located i.e. is she in London, Bucklebury, Anglesey...?
Old 07-09-2013, 12:01 AM
Courtier

Someone said she was with her parents I'm thinking she wouldn't be far from London. Twitter is pretty useless really unless it's from an official source. People start silly rumours there all the time. We will have to wait till BP let's everyone know she is in labour. I keep coming here cause I know when someone makes it official she is in labour there will be a new thread here! I hope it's soon it's my sisters birthday today! I think they will do official photoshoots every now and then William knows how the game is played and while he doesn't like it his child is the future King or Queen and people will be curious. Just like they were when he was little. I don't mind Adelaide but I don't like Mary it's so common and there is already a Princess Mary. I'm still hoping for a little Princess but really as long as the baby is healthy and Kate has a safe delivery that is all that matters.
Old 07-09-2013, 04:29 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meadow View Post
Someone said she was with her parents I'm thinking she wouldn't be far from London. Twitter is pretty useless really unless it's from an official source. People start silly rumours there all the time. We will have to wait till BP let's everyone know she is in labour. I keep coming here cause I know when someone makes it official she is in labour there will be a new thread here! I hope it's soon it's my sisters birthday today! I think they will do official photoshoots every now and then William knows how the game is played and while he doesn't like it his child is the future King or Queen and people will be curious. Just like they were when he was little. I don't mind Adelaide but I don't like Mary it's so common and there is already a Princess Mary. I'm still hoping for a little Princess but really as long as the baby is healthy and Kate has a safe delivery that is all that matters.
I would be surprised if there were to be any official announcement of Catherine being in labour. I suspect the next we will hear on the topic is after thebaby is born.
Old 07-09-2013, 04:30 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

We'll know when Catherine goes into labour, officially or not we will know.
Old 07-09-2013, 04:59 AM
Courtier

Sometime this week ---- or dare I say it ---- maybe not until early next week?

I think it will be a simple 1-line announcement from Buckingham Palace.

---- HRH The Duchess of Cambridge, has been admitted to St Mary's Hospital, Paddington, at 23.30 pm this evening, with Prince William [whatever date that happens to be]??
Old 07-09-2013, 05:29 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Helicopter on standby

Royal baby: Helicopter on standby for when Kate Middleton goes into labour | Mail Online
Old 07-09-2013, 07:36 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieuk View Post
Sometime this week ---- or dare I say it ---- maybe not until early next week?

I think it will be a simple 1-line announcement from Buckingham Palace.

---- HRH The Duchess of Cambridge, has been admitted to St Mary's Hospital, Paddington, at 23.30 pm this evening, with Prince William [whatever date that happens to be]??

I agree; next week. Either July 16 or 17. This has always been my gut feeling.

Sorry baby watchers.
Old 07-09-2013, 07:38 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerry View Post
is it known where the Duchess is currently located i.e. is she in London, Bucklebury, Anglesey...?
She could not possibly be in Anglesey; her doctor is checking her every few days now. Most likely she's in Bucklebury with her family.
Old 07-09-2013, 08:00 AM
Nobility

Will and Kate's baby will be Cambridge's first prince*—*or princess - TODAY.com
Old 07-09-2013, 08:06 AM
Nobility

Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Royal baby: Prince William Kate Middleton baby will be HRH Prince or Princess of Cambridge | Mail Online

According to this article the Today show article is incorrect. There have been earlier Prince and Princesses of Cambridge
Old 07-09-2013, 08:15 AM
Aristocracy

its getting pretty exciting now and even better now there is another baby on the way who will be close to baby Cambridge.
Old 07-09-2013, 08:57 AM
Courtier

It really close now and really is any day now.
Old 07-09-2013, 09:03 AM
Courtier

Yep it's getting closer every day. Hope it's soon! It is very exciting. I think it's great Zara's little one will be about 6 months younger and Isla about a year older so he or she will have a nice little group of cousins to hang out with growing up. I see how close William and Harry are to all their cousins so I think it's great. It would be funny if they were all girls. LOL Some of those paps have been sitting there over a week imagine how board they must be.
Old 07-09-2013, 09:16 AM
Courtier

I do feel sorry for the press photographers who have been there since 1 July. Even if they are getting paid for it.

Carole Middleton has supposedly said the baby will be a LEO.

Which means "last week of July".

If true, there will be nothing happening this week or next!

Not until week commencing Monday, 22 July??
Old 07-09-2013, 09:17 AM
Heir Presumptive

Ugh...I remember being that pregnant and being ready to get on a trampoline to get her out. And I had a planned, prescheduled induction on my due date because of back issues. I cant image the whole waiting and waiting and waiting.....

Tags
baby gifts, prince william and duchess of cambridge