Baby Cambridge: Musings and Suggestions

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Go on poolbabe, tell all.

Ok I will do! A Black Landrover with blackend windows pulled up and stopped outside the Lindo wing, and two men in suits got out of the car,and one opened one door and the other opened the other door, and what looked like William and Catherine got out of the Car only for it not to be them and they were lookalikes VERY Good lookalikes promoting the sun newspaper!

The Sun just sent a fake Will & Kate up to the Lindo entrance, and the press swarmed them! I couldn't believe it--how did they expect her to get in (if it had been Kate)? I hope there'll be a STRONG police presence to keep the photogs firmly behind the barriers when the Cambridges do emerge with the baby.

Edit: That was funny, though!

Last edited:
Apparently, William has been granted his two weeks of paternity leave. I'd have to think if he's getting it now, the baby is coming today. Why grant him the leave now otherwise?

Maybe a distraction so that William and Catherine could slip in the back door. Good use of the media if there were the case. Very James Bond! HA!

That's so mean, yet quite funny. What would be amusing is if, while everyone was watching the lookalikes, the real W+K had got in round the back. Watch this space! ;-)

That's so mean, yet quite funny. What would be amusing is if, while everyone was watching the lookalikes, the real W+K had got in round the back. Watch this space! ;-)

That would be amazing!!!! Hopefully we won't have too much longer to wait!

Who actually thinks that they are going to walk right in the front door? Poor Catherine will be having contractions and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want my picture taken when I'm in labor. Of course, I could be totally wrong.

Apparently, William has been granted his two weeks of paternity leave. I'd have to think if he's getting it now, the baby is coming today. Why grant him the leave now otherwise?

Could you tell us the source of this information please?

I'd say she will go in the overhead walkway! I may be mistaken but It wouldn't surprise me!

Just read on scoial network site tmblr that Catherine is on her way to hospital in London.

If it isnt on mainstream Uk news, then it isnt happening. BBC, Sky, ITN, Daily Express, Telegraph, Times.

I just heard this on MSNBC (breaking news no less!) about half an hour ago. The London correspondent said that they (William and Kate) were heading for London, but wasn't sure if they were going directly to the hospital or to KP to wait out the last few days.
Stay tuned, something could finally be happening.

I just heard this on MSNBC (breaking news no less!) about half an hour ago. The London correspondent said that they (William and Kate) were heading for London, but wasn't sure if they were going directly to the hospital or to KP to wait out the last few days.
Stay tuned, something could finally be happening.
two hours ago.

Yeah this is old news as it was reported over Two hours ago. Nothing happened and they were most likely heading to KP. MSNBC is a little late don't you think?
We already talk about that on here.

By the way welcome to the forums.

USweekly is not a reliable source and its mostly trash. There was a discussion on twitters while ago between some reporters about how inaccurate and trashy they are. It all tosh and they had no clue, Don't believe anything they say.

Realizing that they aren't a much more reliable source, the Mail Online is reporting that they all got the due date wrong and it could be as late as August 2. They're saying that Camilla said that it was the end of the week though I'm not seeing where she said that. The Queen said something along the lines of hoping the baby came before her vacation but that's just what she was wanting to happen.

Twitter had the rumor all over the place this weekend that she had had the baby already Saturday morning and it was a girl but I couldn't find anything reliable to back that up. Did anyone else hear that?

Realizing that they aren't a much more reliable source, the Mail Online is reporting that they all got the due date wrong and it could be as late as August 2. They're saying that Camilla said that it was the end of the week though I'm not seeing where she said that. The Queen said something along the lines of hoping the baby came before her vacation but that's just what she was wanting to happen.

Twitter had the rumor all over the place this weekend that she had had the baby already Saturday morning and it was a girl but I couldn't find anything reliable to back that up. Did anyone else hear that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12ABzUCWfkY
watch this video at around 30 seconds you can here what Camilla said!!!!

Camilla said that she hoped it would be here by the end of the week, which of course everyone is taking as "Camilla knows something we don't!"

Does it matter if it's 2 hours late? Everyone else is reporting on what Twitter and tabloids like USWeekly and Mail Online are saying as if it was gospel.

Apparently, they were just confirming what everyone else had speculated.

However, MSNBC is one of the three major cable news corporations in the US (the others are Fox News and CNN) and they decided to open one of their major programs (Andrea Mitchell Reports, 1PM est) with a "breaking news" report about them leaving for London.

The only reason I even brought it up is because it was the first time I had seen MSNBC mention it in a "breaking news" prompt, even before stories about Detroit going bankrupt and Obama's remarks on the Zimmerman trial. It's not my fault they were 2 hours late in reporting this. I'm nowhere near London at this time and I prefer to believe them over "reports" from Twitter, the Daily Mail online or USWeekly that we now know to be false.

Besides, since I'm 2 hours behind the action, does anybody know if they actually went to the hospital or instead to KP? They should have been there an hour ago, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom