The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2013, 04:26 PM
Courtier

How do I Embed a Tweet?

Old 07-08-2013, 04:49 PM
Courtier

Dman those tweets made me think something was happening.

Old 07-08-2013, 05:32 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalNight View Post
Me too. Though I'd love a baby girl!
Does anyone beside me think this plumping for a girl has to do with Elizabeth II's long and magnificent reign and what we have come to love? At this point it is difficult to imagine a male in the role as few of us have been alive to know what that's like.
Old 07-08-2013, 05:34 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmirerUS View Post

Does anyone beside me think this plumping for a girl has to do with Elizabeth II's long and magnificent reign and what we have come to love? At this point it is difficult to imagine a male in the role as few of us have been alive to know what that's like.
Ah, see I think it has to do with fashion.
Old 07-08-2013, 05:38 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ish View Post
Ah, see I think it has to do with fashion.
I get that too, thanks.
Old 07-08-2013, 06:23 PM
Aristocracy

Oh come on baby, where are you??

This is my first royal pregnancy watch and I'm so excieted. I can't wait for the baby and I'm worried that I'll miss all due to my holidays plans.

Come on little Cambridge, it's time
Old 07-08-2013, 06:29 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmirerUS View Post
No, its to do with that dumb woman who told the world that Catherine had said "d...." when it was proven later she didn't. Most people didn't read that bit and most papers didn't print it cos they would have looked stupid.

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 07-08-2013, 06:36 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cepe View Post
No, its to do with that dumb woman who told the world that Catherine had said "d...." when it was proven later she didn't. Most people didn't read that bit and most papers didn't print it cos they would have looked stupid.
It is scarey the way people repeat that myth - though the tape showed she never said what was reported.
Old 07-08-2013, 06:36 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by cepe View Post
That whole thing was hilariously bad
Old 07-08-2013, 06:44 PM
Courtier

This feels like the longest pregnancy ever. Come on Baby Cambridge Wimbledon is over.
Old 07-08-2013, 06:49 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
Can try and educate them all you want, but people will call them what they choose. Diana was Princess Di until the day she died. Still called that by many.
Also a fair number who always referred to her as Lady Diana/Lady Di.
Old 07-08-2013, 06:56 PM
Serene Highness

Plus people want a girl because the new succession laws. I saw a piece on CNN where they talked to a scientist she said because Kate was slim that favored girl, Will having a high stress job -girl and the last one was the HG which favored girl.

Diana was pretty skinny 2 boys Victoria Beckman 3 boys before Harper. Will's job isn't constant stress because he doesn't work all the time. Plus he isn't experiencing the g forces that a fighter pilot is under(another potential girl maker supposedly) . I still have hope for the underdog boy.
Old 07-08-2013, 06:59 PM
Majesty

Boy/Girl, whatever the sex...William & Catherine will love their baby and everyone else will go crazy over this baby.

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 07-08-2013, 07:18 PM
Courtier

It is Now Tuesday in the U.K. Most common days for Babies to be born are Tuesday and Wednesday I read on several websites.
Old 07-08-2013, 07:42 PM
Commoner

Nothing is more exciting than waiting for a baby to arrive. Add in that it's a royal baby and the excitement is trebled!

My 'guesses' are:

Baby will arrive this coming Thursday July 11 (7-11, a lucky day). I'm guessing it will be a girl for no particular reason other than a 'gut feeling'.

As far as names go; for a girl Alexandra Victoria Elizabeth Catherine, for a boy Frederick George Edward William.
Old 07-08-2013, 08:07 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalistbert View Post
This feels like the longest pregnancy ever. Come on Baby Cambridge Wimbledon is over.
I'm sure Catherine agrees with you.
Old 07-08-2013, 08:29 PM
Serene Highness

Normally it would have been announced after 3 months so we would only had to wait for 6 months. Since it was announced super early due to her illness, we been waiting longer plus all the pregnancy speculation since the wedding. It makes feel like 2 yrs.
Old 07-08-2013, 09:58 PM
Courtier

Daily Mail didn't do their research (what else is new ) they posted the article about the baby's title and said "the baby will be the first prince or princess of Cambridge"

Once people in the comments pointed how how untrue this was, they went and added in a whole column to their page about it Kate Middleton's baby 'will be the first ever Prince or Princess of Cambridge' | Mail Online
His sense of responsibility is not less than yours or mine. How could we tell right from wrong as simple people in any kind of situation? How could we know that our courage, loyalty and lives were not misused for evil purposes?
Old 07-08-2013, 10:22 PM
Courtier

Just as every day before, people have started to tweet a couple of hours ago that the baby is on it's way. I don't want to get my hopes up, so I'm waiting for official info (which btw would not come in at least another four hours since they said there would be no news between 11 p.m. and 7 a.m.)...
Old 07-08-2013, 10:27 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catharina View Post
Just as every day before, people have started to tweet a couple of hours ago that the baby is on it's way. I don't want to get my hopes up, so I'm waiting for official info (which btw would not come in at least another four hours since they said there would be no news between 11 p.m. and 7 a.m.)...
Where did you read that?

Tags
baby gifts, prince william and duchess of cambridge