Baby Cambridge 2: Guess the Sex of the Baby and Potential Godparents

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

In the spring, Catherine and William will become the proud parents of bouncing baby..

• Boy!

Votes: 28 25.5%
  • Girl!

Votes: 67 60.9%
  • Twins! Monaco and Belgium have nothing on Great Britain!

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • As long as the baby is healthy, it doesn't matter.

Votes: 12 10.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think any of their staff or protection officers would be godparents. Jamie was an exception because he was a mentor/father figure to William and was with him for a long time.

While they weren't George's godparents, Pippa and Harry could be especially helpful with baby 2 since they are both baby 2 themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Is the baby due beginning/middle/end of April?

If the press start camping out on the 1st of April, and it arrives on the 30th of April, its going to be a long month for all the hospital staff!!

Kate had a girl, then I woke up and realised it was just a dream!!

Saw a report on my scrolls through current events which stated that Pippa has thrown Kate an all pink baby shower and that Kate has been having recurring dreams of a baby girl.

As I don't believe one word of it, I didn't bother to post a link to it. Just shows that already the press is picking up the pace on baby watch. I'll believe what the child is when the birth is announced. :D

Is the baby due beginning/middle/end of April?

If the press start camping out on the 1st of April, and it arrives on the 30th of April, its going to be a long month for all the hospital staff!!
let's hope for bad weather:whistling:

I hope it's a boy . Boys have it easier in life .

I'm thinking a girl this time. As for godparents, I'm thinking Harry, James or Pippa might be in the mix.

After seeing Kate on 25 December, 14, a baby girl is definitely on the way!! She's as thin as a pencil indicating its a girl! She was much bigger with George at 5 months!!

Every pregnancy is different. I don't think how a woman carries or her appearance is that reliable a judge.
If the baby is a girl, I see them stopping. They will have one of each and with her pregnancy history she very probably won't want to go through it again. If it is another boy I hope she won't be pressured by the press or family into trying again and be happy with two healthy children. And two children seems the magic number for British Royals now.

After seeing Kate on 25 December, 14, a baby girl is definitely on the way!! She's as thin as a pencil indicating its a girl! She was much bigger with George at 5 months!!

She was?
I thought she didn't really get very big throughout the pregnancy, until right near the end. And George was quite a large baby.

I was very surprised Harry wasn't godparent for George.

I'm hoping to see Harry as godparent to baby 2.

Also I don't think Pippa will be godmother, if Kate chooses someone from her family I believe it'll be James. Pippa got to be bridesmaid and I think she'll want to honour her other sibling too.

I'm not surprised about Harry not being George's godparent. Look at William's godparents- no aunts or uncles but a close cousin of his father -Alexandria. W&K did the same with Zara. Harry comes along as the spare and one of his godfathers is Andrew also the spare. If this baby is a boy, who makes a perfect godfather but Harry who knows what it's like to be the spare.

Princess Alexandra isn't Charles' cousin, she's the Queen's cousin. William had a few relatively close relatives as his godparents; Princess Alexandra is his grandmother's cousin, while Constantine II and the then Lord Romsey were his father's second cousins. Likewise, Harry had a few close relatives as godparents; his uncle Andrew and Sarah Armstrong-Jones, his father's cousin.

Alexandria is still a cousin of Charles too- First Cousin Once Removed (I think first cousins once removed vs 2nd cousins confuses me).

After today I've changed my mind... I think she is going to have another boy...

What changed your mind from today?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

But she's worn blue today so it MUST be a boy ;) LOL!

I don't follow the colors she wears its a sign.
Although I was sensing a boy, her belly size under that gorgeous blue coat seems like a girl.
Now, I'm throughly confused,and this one is an active moving around baby

I don't follow the colors she wears its a sign.
Although I was sensing a boy, her belly size under that gorgeous blue coat seems like a girl.
Now, I'm throughly confused,and this one is an active moving around baby

I had a friend who was carrying her baby very low, and a lot of of others old wives tales pointed out to a boy. But she gave birth to a little girl. So from now on, I wont believe signs like this anymore.
Anyways, Kate had pink maternity clothes when she was expecting Georges, so I don't think it means anything :)

I think it's either a boy or a girl.I just have a feeling.

I think its going to be another boy as William is one of two boys and Charles is one of 3 boys.

When she had George did she bring in two leaving dresses - one pink and one blue or did she just conveniently have a blue dress with her? I think they knew what gender George was but pretended they didn't as they had bought blue themed things before his birth I believe.

Let's see-the last generation had:

Boy/girl
Boy/boy
Girl/girl
Girl/boy

Let's go with girl to to keep that pattern and because pink seems to be in Windsor water supply lately:)

I think its going to be another boy as William is one of two boys and Charles is one of 3 boys.

Charles: 3 boys - 1 girl
Diana: 2 boys - 3 girls
Carole: 1 boy - 1 girl
Michael: ???

William: 2 boys
Catherine 1 boy - 2 girls

There's almost the same amount of chance for it to be a girl :)

But with George's generation : it's girl, girl, boy, girl.

William's Y chromosome has already beaten his X before unlike Peter or Mike.

It is more the chemistry of dad and mum and which of dad's X or Y wins. Mum can only give a X.

So Diana having 2 sisters and a brother or Mike being 1 of 4 sons doesn't have anything to do with it.

Last edited:

When she had George did she bring in two leaving dresses - one pink and one blue or did she just conveniently have a blue dress with her? I think they knew what gender George was but pretended they didn't as they had bought blue themed things before his birth I believe.

After the birth of George and prior to leaving the hospital, members of her team came along with clothes for her and William - there were pix at the time. So I am not convinced they knew in advance and she said they dont know about this one either.

I hope its a boy.

The only thing we know is that the baby is kicking all the time :) At least she said so today, but she pointed out conveniently that she does not know the sex...

Cepe is right. The hairdresser and then unknown blonde woman who later turned out to be PA Natasha came to the hospital with luggage and the carseat

Plus William told President Obama he forget to look to ask what sex George was when he came out. So he didn't know before.

Last edited:
It is more the chemistry of dad and mum and which of dad's X or Y wins. Mum can only give a X.

So Diana having 2 sisters and a brother or Mike being 1 of 4 sons doesn't have anything to do with it.

Wow! I'm very dumb!! :eek: You're right, I'm sorry, the finals ended today, I think my brain cells are already gone on vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom