Baby Cambridge 2: Guess the Sex of the Baby and Potential Godparents

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

In the spring, Catherine and William will become the proud parents of bouncing baby..

• Boy!

Votes: 28 25.5%
  • Girl!

Votes: 67 60.9%
  • Twins! Monaco and Belgium have nothing on Great Britain!

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • As long as the baby is healthy, it doesn't matter.

Votes: 12 10.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still hope and dream that prince George have a little brother :ROFLMAO:
And
I am feeling that this child will be another boy! (Just my thinking ;) )
And
Let's wait and see.

If the baby is a boy they may hold the christening on Prince Philip's birthday.
It he baby is a girl they may hold the christening on the day QEII overtakes QV.

If the baby is a boy they may hold the christening on Prince Philip's birthday.
It he baby is a girl they may hold the christening on the day QEII overtakes QV.

I assume the baby will most likely be baptized in July.

Sticking with her havng a girl
She's abit larger then PG

not guessing what she's having this time..would love for them to have a girl though...
due date....every recent pic i have seen of her...she looks like that baby has dropped...so I think this baby will be born a few days before her given due date.

My guess is April 22 or 23...I don't think she is going to be late with this one...bc if she is she'll probably be in a lot of pain.

It would be great if Sophie was one of the godparents.

I'm hoping for a girl. I would also hope that Harry would be a godparent as well as maybe Pippa and James. It would be nice to include them.

Kate had tea with Guy Pelly and his wife. Rumor has it that he'll be named godparent to the new #RoyalBaby2

Kate had tea with Guy Pelly and his wife. Rumor has it that he'll be named godparent to the new #RoyalBaby2

Is this the same Guy Pelly who filmed racy commercials for his club in front of Buckingham Palace?

Is this the same Guy Pelly who filmed racy commercials for his club in front of Buckingham Palace?

I believe so. Its also the same Guy Pelly that recently had his wedding in Tennessee if I remember right. He's been close friends with William and Harry for years although I doubt anyone would call him a friend with a reserved nature. :D

I believe so. Its also the same Guy Pelly that recently had his wedding in Tennessee if I remember right. He's been close friends with William and Harry for years although I doubt anyone would call him a friend with a reserved nature. :D

Oh goodie, the perfect person to guide and instruct the royal child.:ROFLMAO:

I've no doubt that William and Harry have enjoyed Pelly's friendship. But they have plenty of (more reserved) friends to choose from when it comes to a godparent relationship! In other words- don't get a new tie for the occasion just yet, Guy.

I believe Guy also has at least one drunk driving conviction. I think stories about his being a godparent are just meant to rile up people -but hey, you never know.

As recent history as shown us Windsor men have a habit of sticking with friends with reputations and not seeming to care what people think. I would not be suprized if Pelly is a godparent to this or maybe the next.

I believe Guy also has at least one drunk driving conviction. I think stories about his being a godparent are just meant to rile up people -but hey, you never know.

Ah the recklessness of being young and adventurous and sometimes down right stupid. To those that know him well, he might have some very redeeming qualities they admire and would like their children to be able to emulate.

He has 3 drunk driving convictions. The last one got him a 2.5 year ban from driving. So many other people that they can choose from.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

If they want him they should pick him. He is one of thier closest friends after.

I've no doubt that William and Harry have enjoyed Pelly's friendship. But they have plenty of (more reserved) friends to choose from when it comes to a godparent relationship!

I get what you're saying. I think one can compare Pelly to Crown Princess Mary of Denmark's open-mouthed friend, Amber Petty. Petty was her bridesmaid, they see each other privately, but she wasn't chosen as godmother to either of the four children. Don't know if Pelly's, eh, nature will prevent William and Catherine from choosing him as godfather though.

Ah the recklessness of being young and adventurous and sometimes down right stupid. To those that know him well, he might have some very redeeming qualities they admire and would like their children to be able to emulate.

For a man in Will's position to chose a guy with three drunk driving convictions to be a godparent, they'd have to be very redeeming qualities.

Last edited:
At least on the site I looked at, Sam Waley-Cohen is now even money to be a grandparent.

Guy is off at 6:1. Bea is at 1:4, Hugh Van Cutsem 1:3 and Peter Phillips 5:6. The house always wins, you know.

I'm just imagining how much they have made already on due dates that have passed. :shock::brows:

I looked at To Be A Godparent - Royal Specials Betting

I had never noticed this emoticon - but it sure fits how we feel about this baby being born: :prettyplease:

Sophie is also hoping the baby is a little girl..

Paris Match

She said the industry was surely “keeping its proverbial fingers crossed that it’s a girl,” and predicts “a mass explosion of pink Champagne if it happens. A baby princess would be a welcome addition to the fashion coffers. Mind you, Prince George isn’t doing too badly, either,” she said during the reception. Sophie also stressed that she did not have the inside track on the baby’s sex.

So..Are white tights and Mary Janes and dressing conservatively going to be all rage if a baby princess is born? Because you know that is the style she will almost certainly sport. And that would not be a thing at all :)

So..Are white tights and Mary Janes and dressing conservatively going to be all rage if a baby princess is born? Because you know that is the style she will almost certainly sport. And that would not be a thing at all :)

Other royal princesses wear white tights and Mary Janes currently so it wouldn't be a shock. Princess Estelle and Princess Leonore wear them a lot (today for example Leonore is wearing white tights and silver Mary-Janes).

The British royals do dress their children much more conservatively and some would say "old fashioned" but it's not necessarily a bad thing. (Lady Louise is different as I still don't think she should be wearing white tights and Mary Janes at 11...but that's another story altogether.)

Yes. That would not be a bad thing at all is what I wanted to say. Important word missing there! Seriously, what ever this maybe princess wears is going to be the thing for manny many babies and little girls so bring it on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom